Saturday, May 4

My AI Writing Process

As you have seen, I've recently been posting a bunch of fiction stories. It's my continued experimentation collaborating with AI writing tools.

I first started when I published Spanking Stories by ChatGPT and Me in which I went on a bender and published 100 short spanking stories I generated exceedingly quickly using AI. The quality was poor, but there was clearly some promise there.

I went on to write two Amazon Kindle books

Amazon Link
Amazon Link

For these I took up some of the themes of the 100, and some new ones, and I brainstormed back and forth with AI to get some ideas, and then wrote the stories myself entirely from scratch. I think the quality of these were very good as a result.

I've been experimenting with different AIs and different techniques since, and more recently I made a concerted effort to improve my AI collaboration skills, as reflected in the recent spate of stories I published on this blog over the past couple of weeks. My most recent effort, The Best Boy, I thought was truly good, and commenters and emailers have agreed.

So, I thought I'd document my current process in case anybody is interested.

While I originally started with OpenAI's ChatGPT, it has become very censored and frustrating to try to work around to get it to write anything about spanking or kink. I tried using various author's tools that advertised they were censorship free, but the quality of the AI was poor, and the workflow did not agree with me (essentially having to plan out characters and chapters in advance, then heavilly guiding the AI in the writing of each chapter).

Fortunately, Elon Musk, who is truly committed to free speech, put out a very largely uncensored AI inside X (formerly Twitter) for premium subscribers ($8/month) called Grok. It is very high quality and will write almost anything I ask it to. Another free speech platform, Gab.ai, pivoted to uncensored AI and also has a very high quality output. It is free. Gab.ai also has uncensored image generation, but you need to pay a monthly fee for it to be at all useful, and it's pretty limited, though will do sexy nudes.

"A beautiful naked blonde 25 year old woman"

A fellow blogger, Mistress Andrea, has also had a lot of success with a system called Kindroid that plays your AI girl/boyfriend and you can chat and ask it to tell you dirty stories and generate pics. Read about that here. I was very impressed when it described its feelings standing in the corner! Could not have said it better myself.

I start in either Grok or Gab with a very simple prompt, such as,

Write an extended 7500 word story about an 18 year old boy who gets his first spanking in over 10 years from his mother.

If you don't tell it to lengthen the stories,  it can be quite terse and unimaginative. Getting it to lengthen results in more creativity.

I might try that same prompt several times on both platforms until it spits out something a bit inspiring.

It will default to more subtle non-explicit language, so you often have to nudge it a bit in that direction.

Write an extended 7500 word story about an 18 year old boy who gets his first spanking in over 10 years from his mother. The spanking is bare naked over his mom's knee. She uses a hairbrush to spank him to tears. Emphasize his extreme embarrassment.

It will come up with a logical place, reason, relations, and write a good spanking scene. If it generates something that has elements I like, I copy and paste the result.

Sometimes it gets creative, like having the boy take a shower before his spanking and appear to his mother in the towel. Or I may think of that as an additional detail. In either case, I'll add it to the prompt to lock it in.

Write an extended 7500 word story about an 18 year old boy who gets his first spanking in over 10 years from his mother. The spanking is bare naked over his mom's knee. She uses a hairbrush to spank him to tears. Before his spanking he must take a shower and then present himself to his mother in her bedroom wearing only the towel that he will then be told to drop. Emphasize his extreme embarrassment.

Now I will only get stories containing those elements that I liked. I run it a few more times using the identical prompts on Gab and Grok which have different styles and save the best efforts.

I then may start work on the next part of the story.

Write an extended 7500 word story about an 18 year old boy lying in bed after having received his first spanking in over 10 years from his mother. The spanking was bare naked over his mom's knee with a hairbrush to tears. He can't stop thinking about it. He's very embarrassed but also very aroused. He masturbates to orgasm. Focus on describing his inner thoughts as he masturbates and his guilt at doing so.

I run that multiple times on both platforms, refining it a bit to lock in elements I like, and saving the best attempts. I then go on to the next part and the next and do the same.

Then, when it's time to write the story, I delete all but the best of the best, and then cut, paste, and edit from these multiple attempts into a single cohesive story. I'll then illustrate the story using Gab where I can and Internet where I can't.

As I mentioned, I think The Best Boy is my best attempt to-date using this method.

The AIs have been trained on a vast library of Internet and books, and in some sense contain the collective conscious, and more importantly, sub-conscious, of the entire human species. So it can be surprisingly insightful about human experiences, feelings, and interpersonal relations. Not always, but it does generate gems from time to time, which my method harvests.

5 comments:

  1. "Proposed law: if someone tears down the American flag and puts up another flag in its place, that person should get a free (but mandatory) one-way trip to that flag’s country"

    The patron saint of free speech, Elon Musk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're taking that literally, you're letting the brainwashing get to you. It's ironic humour, obvi.

      Delete
  2. I really love how free speech absolutist Elon Musk fired a Twitter employee publicly for daring to correct him online, but wants to bankroll Gina Carano's suit against Disney when they fired her for saying dumb shit. See, that's how you know he's so committed to free speech...because he is soooo consistent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he was fired for defending the fact that Twitter was so slow on Android, when he was on that team for 6 years and never fixed that with the excuse "it's really complicated". Performance improved dramatically on Android since Elon took out that team and replaced them.

      But, ignoring that incident, he was slow to bring back some folks such as Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes and even Trump. So nobody is perfect

      You look if on the balance of things he does more FOR free speech, or more AGAINST free speech. He's definitely done far more FOR free speech than any of the big competing platforms.

      And remember, free speech means nothing if you don't support those you most disagree with to have it.

      Delete
  3. Julie, you have a lot a patience! And I’m glad, because it’s worked in my favor sometimes. For those who aren’t fans of Elon, perhaps you could direct them to a competing platform, like Truth Social? - david

    ReplyDelete