Saturday, December 12

Roleplay

My husband and I every now and then engage in some relatively elaborate roleplays. I think that is a bit unique? But let me know in the comments if there are other long term couples who do it like we do.

I initiated it. "Wanna roleplay?" I asked him. "Sure!" he said. He's always game but I usually initiate. I think I have a bigger sexual imagination than he. When we roleplay anything other than "married couple", we make sure to work it out in some detail first.  I told him I wanted to be on top ('cause he was on top last time and we want to keep it even).

We discussed which roles we wanted to play. We always start there. Is it Teacher/student, Doctor/patient, Nurse/patient, Cop/criminal, Boss/employee, Sister/brother, Daughter/daddy, Mummy/son?

Guess what my little sweetheart chose? Mummy/son! Ha ha! Of course I'll be his Mummy for a few hours. I enjoy it. I think Mummy/son is the ultimate Freudian roleplay. All men are just big babies at heart, and want nothing more than to suckle at Mummy's breast. They want the unconditional love and support, but they also need Mummy to set boundaries.

Unlike me and my Daddy/daughter or Daughter/daddy roleplays, he does not imagine his real Mom in the role. He imagines some abstract Mummy archetype. With me, I also fantasize doing it with my actual Daddy. But I'm a little twisted that way, admittedly. With Mummy/son, I know he favours roleplaying a shy 16 year old or so. Mummy is loving and cares deeply about him, including his moral development, and is non-nonsense and strict about it.

Next we decided the setup. What would cause Mummy to get upset with her baby? We went through a few ideas. Some old chestnuts like bad report card, fighting at school, shoving a girl, cheating on a test, snooping sister's panties, peeping Tom, masturbating, and so on. We decided to do a masturbation-themed roleplay, but with a twist. It will be his Doctor who indirectly discovers his masturbation and tells me.


The backstory is that he had a regular Doctor's checkup and went in during school hours. As part of the checkup the Doctor did a hernia check which involved pulling down David's underpants, cupping his balls, and making him cough (that's a real thing, apparently, or at least was at some point!). While this was going on the Doctor notices strange abrasions on his shaft. The Doctor examines them in more detail and asks David where they came from. David is all blushy and says "I 'dunno." The Doctor examines him even more thoroughly and discovers similar abrasions at the entrance to his bumhole. The Doctor rings for the nurse and asks her to bring in the ointment and apply it, much to David's blushy embarrassment. He becomes erect during the treatment. The Nurse tut-tuts and the Doctor scowls.

As we were discussing it, a 1950's sort of vibe emerged, and we decided that was when it would be set, at a time when Doctors were held in the highest respect, and masturbation was considered to be physically and morally unhealthy. I "miss" those days (never lived them, but miss them nonetheless). So many opportunities for shame compared to today! In keeping to this theme his Doctor would be an older man. These details matter.

David is then sent back to school. The Doctor calls me and tells me what he has seen: abrasion in the anal-genital region. He says he has prescribed an ointment that should be applied nightly until it clears up. He has phoned the prescription down to the pharmacy for me to pick up. I ask the Doctor what could possibly be the cause? The Doctor says that it is definitely caused by excessive masturbation coupled with the insertion of objects into his anus. I am so embarrassed, even over the phone! He goes on to say that my son appears to be hyper-sexualised by the activity, as he became erect while Nurse was applying the ointment. I ask his advice on what to do. He suggests good old-fashioned discipline plus woolen mittens on his hands kept in place with duct-tape for bedtime.

So that was the backstory. David and I discussed it and went back and forth on the ideas. It was fun!

I am the bored rich boozed-up 1950's housewife. I dress in a pencil skirt, stocking, heels, an off-white chemise that showed off my cleavage,  cardigan, and pearls. I am nicely made-up wearing pretty earrings.

I have an open bottle of wine going at most hours. Children should be seen and not heard. I was embarrassed by the Doctor's call. What if it got around the country club? I resent having to go to the pharmacy to pick up his ointment. I also resent even having to parent the child. How boring!

Next, David and I discussed the rough sequence of events.  He would come home from school as usual. I would be sitting there reading Vogue and drinking a glass of wine. I would call him over...

Well, rather than say what we decided on and then describe the scene, who don't I just describe the scene?

I am seated on the couch, dressed as described, wine glass and Vogue in hand. "David. Come over here. Stand right there. What's this I hear about your Doctor's visit?"

"I 'dunno."

"I had to pick up some ointment from the pharmacy. Do you know what the ointment is for?"

"Yes, Mummy."

"You can imagine how embarrassed I was. What if there's gossip?"

"Sorry Mummy."

"I understand your private parts have some nasty abrasions?"

David looks down at his feet and acts mortified. "Yes, Mummy," he says.

"And how did you develop that?"

"I 'dunno. Just happened..."

"Hmmmm. I think you do know, young man."

"I don't, Mummy, I promise." getting more desperate sounding.

"Show me."

"No... Mummy. No."

"Show me right now or I'll let your Father deal with your disobedience with his belt to your backside when he gets home."

"It's embarrassing Mom! Please!"

"Show me! Right now!" David makes a good job of looking as if he is about to cry. He reaches down to his pants and begins unfastening them. I lean back, smugly. He drops his pants to his ankles, and then pulls his underpants down to join them. "Hands on your head," I tell him. He complies and his shirt-tails rise up. His penis is semi-erect.

I handle his penis daintily with my thumb and index finger. I look at it from every angle. On top, underneath, sideways, manipulating it as I go. "It's very red and chafed," I say. "I understand from the Doctor that your bottom hole is the same. Over my knee. Let me have a look. David again looks, pained, but obeys me and drapes himself across my lap. I part his cheeks and examine his bottom hole carefully. "Yes indeed. Very chafed here as well." I part his bumhole more widely. "Even deep up inside.' David moans in embarrassment.

See? Isn't that fun? We get totally into character and act it out as if it was the real thing. With a good worked out back-story and staying consistent with your character there is no need to memorize lines or anything like that. You imagine you are in the situation and have a certain attitude, and then say whatever comes naturally. I think it's a bit of a rare skill, however. I imagine a lot of guys would have to pay a lot of money to a Pro Domme such as Mistress Violet for such treatment, and not at all during COVID. Isn't my David a lucky boy?

I have David stand again. He goes to pull his pants back up. "Keep them there, at your ankles," I say. "Now tell me, why is it chafed like that? And why are you in such a state in front of your mother?" I ask him, as I daintily handle his now full-blown erection.

"I don't know Mummy!" he cries.

"The Doctor seems to know."

"What does HE know!" David cries out.

I instantly stand and give him a SLAP across his face! "David! You DO NOT refer to a Doctor in that tone. You're barely passing grade 10 and he's a medical doctor. Apologize!"

"Sorry, Mummy."

"But I would rather hear it from you, young man. What is the cause of this abrasion?"

"I don't KNOW, Mummy! Honestly!"

"You're lying to me."

Isn't it amazing when parents know for sure you are lying to them? I channeled that energy.

"I'm NOT, Mummy, I'm NOT!"

"We'll see about that," I say as I get up and walk away, retrieve my wooden hairbrush, and then return to where I was seated on the couch. "Get across my knee," I tell him.

"Mummy. No! Please!" he says, eyeing the hairbrush. "I'm not lying!"

"We'll see if you're lying or not. Get across my knee."

David grudgingly obeys and drapes himself across my lap. I put the hairbrush down beside me and begin spanking his naked bottom. "Are you going to tell me the truth?" I ask him as I spank him with my hand.

"I AM telling the truth, Mummy! I am!"

I start spanking harder and harder. He continues to refuse to fess up.

This is where knowing one anothers' limits is important. I know he will not tell the truth until he genuinely needs the spanking to stop. And he knows that I am willing and capable of doing so, so won't prematurely confess.

With a sigh I reach for the hairbrush beside me, and start in with hard hairbrush spanks.

"Will you tell me the truth!?" I say as I fiercely hairbrush spank his bottom. I know he will not hold out for long. He does hold out for about a dozen spanks, but I am just going harder and harder and harder until he frantically says "Ok! Mummy! Ok! Please! I'll tell the truth!"

Oh no. I'm not quite satisfied yet. He held out until the last possible second before begging to be let off. This is where a spanking makes a real impression. I continued going for another half-dozen or so whacks while he screechingly, pleadingly, begged me to stop, please stop, he'll tell the truth, he'll tell the truth!

I stopped and stood him up. He immediately clutched at his punished backside. His cock had deflated completely. Excellent! I shook the hairbrush at him. "The truth, young man!"

"I... I... I guess... I sometimes... rub it?"

"You do what?"

"I... rub it."

"And how often do you 'rub it'?" I ask angrily.

"Ummm... I guess... ummm... every night?"

"What??? Why?"

"Because it... ummm... feels good?"

"Oh, I see. You do anything that comes to you that 'feels good'. Is that it? If it 'felt good' to take off all your clothes and run down Main Street yelling like a crazy man, you would just go ahead and do that?"

"No Mummy."

"And explain the chafing in your bottom hole now."

"Ummm... I... ummm... put things in there... while I rub."

"Oh my goodness. Well that all stops as of today. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes Mummy."

"It's bad for your health. It's bad for your moral development. And what wife would ever want a young man who does that to himself?"

"Yes Mummy."

I stand up and go put the hairbrush away. I bring back the spanking paddle. David looks at it fearfully.

"So when you were telling me all that time that you didn't know what caused it, that was a lie?"

"Yes Mummy. Sorry Mummy."

"You lied to me. Right to my face. Multiple times."

"sorry..."

"That may well be, but you're going to be more sorry after I punish you by washing your mouth out with soap and paddle you for lying to me."

"No! Mummy! Please! You just spanked me for that already!"

"That was to get the truth out of you. This is for lying. Kick off your pants and underpants. You won't be needing them for a while." David did that. "Follow me," I said as I slowly walked in front of him towards the kitchen sink. I did my best sexy walk in my high heels with my tightly encased bottom swaying. He follows behind me pantsless and meekly, admiring my ass I am sure. I've already noticed him peeking down my blouse a few times as I was seated and he was standing.

I get to the sink and turn to wait for him. His erection is back in force. "This is what happens when you get over-sexed, young man," I say, referring to his erection, as I give one quick spank to the tip of his penis with my fingertips. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I have him stand directly in front of the sink and I lather up a bar of Ivory soap. I make him open his mouth and I proceed to thoroughly soap the insides of his mouth. "This is what you deserve for telling lies," I say as I scrub inside his mouth. I then make him hold the bar of soap between his teeth, and I tell him to follow me back to the couch for his paddling. I pick up a kitchen timer from the counter and bring it with me. We retrace our steps and I have him come across my knee, bar of soap firmly in place. I set the kitchen timer for five minutes and begin paddling him.

"Five minutes of paddling with the bar of soap in your mouth will teach you a lesson about lying to Mummy," I say as I paddle his backside. I don't go easy on him. I thoroughly redden his backside with hard strokes. It's only five minutes after all. He bucks and kicks and mewls through his bar of soap as I paddle him, but I have good control of him and keep it up until his full five minutes is done.

"Get up and go to the sink to rinse." David gets to his feet. The soap has suds running all down his chin. He hurries to the sink to do that. His red buttocks wiggle as he walks.

Note that we've found five minutes to be about the maximum when it comes to Ivory soap. Much more than that and he experiences longer lasting caustic burns. Five minutes is uncomfortable, carries the aftertaste, and is just fine from a punishment perspective.

David returns to me. "May I put my pants back on, Mummy?" he asks of me.

"You may put your underpants back on."

He does that.

I know he will feel more humiliated waiting in just his underpants, knowing they will come down, even if they have previously come down or been off. It's all part of getting to know the detailed nuances of your partner's kinks. David and I make a study of one another's kinks.

"Now go upstairs, take your shirt off, and sit there on the side of the bed and wait for me. I'll come up with the strap to punish you for abusing yourself."

"No! No! Mummy no! It's too much!" he says as he stamps his little foot. "You've already punished me! Twice!" he wails, clutching his hot bottom.

"Had you not lied to me, we could have gotten straight to your strapping. You only have yourself to blame. Now get upstairs and wait for me. You have fifty with the strap coming."

"No! Not 50! Mummy please!" he begs.

"Not 50? Maybe you're right. We'll make it an even 100 then. Any more complaints?"

David stands there with his mouth flapping open but no words come out. "Yes Mummy," he finally says, and heads upstairs.

Isn't that delightful? So much acting. We both enjoy that. It's the next best thing to living it out. Actually, it's better than living it out! I gather his "lotion" (a little tube of lube), woolly colourful mittens, duct tape, and the strap and go upstairs. I already gathered those things and put them aside so that I could walk up with them into his bedroom.

I go up to him carrying my supplies. He is sitting there by the side of the bed, in only his underpants, looking despondent. I tell him to stack his pillows in the middle of the bed and then to bend over them. Once he does that, I reach for his underpants and pull them down in one swift motion to band around his knees. His bottom is already fiery red, but it will soon receive another hard hundred strappings to teach him not to abuse himself.

I lay the strap down across his cheeks and ask, "why are you being strapped, young man?"

"For... for... playing with myself."

"A good hard strapping across that red bottom will teach you a well-earned lesson, young man. I don't want to ever see or hear about, or discover any evidence of you doing that to yourself ever again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mummy."

"One hundred," I say.

I begin his strapping. I go in sets of ten, counting them to myself, and announcing the count at the end of each set. I also scold him relentlessly throughout about his touching himself and inserting objects into his anus. 

The sets of ten gives him a little chance to recover between sets, before experiencing the continual agony of the next 10. I am a fierce strapper. The worsening state of his bottom is of no concern to me. Only giving him a 100-stroke strapping punishment is of concern to me.

He made it through it. As usual, I got into my slightly "glassy-eyed" state where all there is is the strap, his bum, and the physicality of his beating. I get a little high from it. His suffering delights me and eggs me on. His bottom was blistering a bit so it was time to stop, but dang. What's great about it is that after a beating like this, he needs the comforting from me even more. He loves me even more, like the love a boy has for his Mummy. There, there, baby. Scolding is also important at periods throughout his spanking so he can be re-grounded in his imagination as to the cause. But times of silent application of the strap is also important so we can both experience the sights, sounds, smells, and physicality of a severe strapping punishment.

I admonished him, no more self-pleasuring, and ended his strapping. I had him get rid of the pillows under him and lie on his back. His underpants were still down around his knees. I then got the woolly mittens out and pulled them onto his hands. David acted shocked and surprised, and realizing their purpose started complaining, "no, Mummy, please!" I went ahead and duct-taped them tightly around his wrist, still over the wool, but tight enough that there was no way those were coming off without cutting them off.


 

"This is to just to make sure you aren't tempted to touch yourself. We'll do this for the next month or so and then maybe we'll see."

He cried, "noooooo...". Mummy had taken away his little toy and baby was not happy about it.

"I have to apply this ointment now," I told him.

"Mummy. No! I can do that myself!" he wailed, very embarrassed.

"How are you going to do that with those mittens on, silly?"

"You can just, like, take them off while I do?"

"Nice try, young man. Oh no. Those are staying on."

I sit beside him and pretend to read the instruction on the label: "Hmmmm. Let me see. Apply generously to affected areas and rub in thoroughly for five minutes."

"noooooo..."

"Don't be silly, it won't hurt. I'll just go get the kitchen timer." I went downstairs, leaving him, and came back up with the same kitchen timer I used when I punished him. I put it on for five minutes and began applying "the ointment". David squirmed in mock embarrassment as "Mummy" applied the ointment thoroughly to his penis shaft and tip.

"Well I don't want to spend ten minutes doing this, so let's see if we can't get it into your bottom hole at the same time. I do have two hands. Feet up!"

David lifted his feet up and then I grabbed his ankles and pushed them back farther. I retrieved more "ointment" and applied it liberally all around his anal area and up into his bottom hole. 

"Naughty boy," I said as I rubbed it into his hole.

I then put his legs back down again but kept the finger of my right hand in his bum,  massaging the lotion into that, while I used my left hand to massage the lotion into his shaft and tip. I tried looking bored as I was doing it and as if I was not all trying to "get him off" in any sense, just applying the cream medicinally. "Don't you dare have an accident while I'm doing this," I told him distractedly.

Poor David got a little frantic, squirming around under his Mummy's distracted attentions. After about 4 minutes in he began crying out, begging me to stop. Absolutely not! And then he did have an "accident", all over his tummy.

"Ohhh!" I said. "David! Shame on you! Don't think I'm stopping because of that mess. Doctor's orders are five continuous minutes and I'll be darned if we have to start again from the beginning.

"No! Oh! Ouch! Nooo!" David complained

"Sensitive, is it?" I asked him.

"Yesssss Mummmy!" he wailed.

"Hmmph!"

The timer rang and I stopped, removing my finger from his bottom hole and my hand from around his shaft. I took some tissues from beside the bed and cleaned up the mess he had made.

"You're going to bed now. I know it's only 4 in the afternoon, but it's an early bedtime for you, young man, and no supper. No reading either. You lie there with the lights off and think about your disgrace. I'll be back in the morning to cut the duct tape off those mittens. And you've earned another strapping tomorrow at bedtime for that mess you made just now. And there will be another the next night if we have a repeat performance when I apply the lotion tomorrow. Over-sexed indeed. We will cure you of that if it takes a year!"


Ha ha! so that was our little roleplay. David was very happy with it. Spiced things up nicely. I can't wait for our next roleplay. Am expecting I'll be the one being spanked next time!

14 comments:

  1. Mistress Julie, I can't say my wife and I roll play. She's rather vanilla in her sexual interests. However, I sure enjoy reading about your bedroom adventures. It sounded like david's backside took quite a beating. One hundred with the strap! Thank you for sharing. lars

    ReplyDelete
  2. that story made me get hard i wanted rub myself hope mommy Julie not going give me same punishment or good spanking too for rub myself something tell me never Lie to you Mommy Julie

    even any female or mommy they would give u the spanking of your life teach you good lesson

    i love role play myself no female role play with i mostly wonder if a female really would do a spanking for that or did in role play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Julie, did it feel nice getting out of the jammy jams and into some stockings and heels for a change?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lady fair and I have a similar role play but in reverse, with the naughty subby mommy getting spanked by her dommy son. Daddy left her many moons ago and she's been in desperate need of a regularly sore bottom and a man to tell her what to do. Her baby boy has decided to step up and give his awesome and loving, yet somewhat forgetful and occasionally overstressed mom what she wants and needs.

    And of course mommy also receives a good sperming after she's been spanked. After all, what kind of mom would she be if she left her boy with penis stress after he did her the service of disciplining her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're trying for a baby IRL so it makes it all the more kinky to have "Mommy" take that whole load into her womb.

      But when she wants it a good bit more intense, she does indeed take it up her bottom. Usually when she wants it up the butt she leaves an old parking ticket on the coffee table. That's her code for "I had a really rough day and I need a RP so scold Mommy for being careless, spank me until I cry (yes we do have safe words) and then ram me up the ass."

      Delete
    2. We like our system of cues. She has the more stressful career (being a therapist during the 'rona has been very taxing for her), so we devised a little system so she can tell me what she wants/needs without verbalizing it if she feels she needs a more intense roleplay.

      It's been great for each of us. It's helped her greatly with her job stress and also with her mommy issues (hence why Roleplay Mommy is on the bottom). She once told me it gives her a sense of satisfaction that she gets to enact what she feels someone should have given her abusive mom (i.e. a severe spanking) with someone who actually gives a damn about her while she gets to reap the benefits of a happy marriage, something her mom never had.

      Delete
    3. That's sweet. Thank you for sharing that.

      Delete
  5. This was absolutely perfect and hits just about every one of my buttons. Only thing I would add is being held and comforted after all the spanking, then gently breastfed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love "breastfeeding" my baby for comfort. next time!

      Delete
  6. Very yummy but can’t help but think this was a missed opportunity for a diapering. If David is going to bed so early with mittens taped on, how can he possibly use the bathroom the rest of the night? Also, it would make it harder for him to get into more naughty trouble if his little thing was taped up into a diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well done; the only thing I would have added was that Mommy sent him to the Doctor in his little girl panties.

    ReplyDelete