Wednesday, December 16

Christmas Tree Spanking

Oh oh - I got spanked, and the lead-in was very embarrassing. You should feel sorry for me and my sore rear end, but I somehow suspect you won't.

Sort of like me getting spanked in this video

We were out buying a Christmas Tree! Yay!

I always want a real tree. David is a Scrooge and keeps saying we should just get some artificial one that we can keep in the basement. Blech!

We went out to our neighborhood popup shop that we go to most years, Mr. Pete's Christmas Trees.

Pete is an older guy who sets up shop every year in the same place. He's from up North. He brings a bunch of strapping young lads (late teens / early twenties) to help him out. We got there and it was quite busy. I greeted Mr. Pete himself, and he called over one his young lads to "help these folks out". I told him what I was looking for, a fresh pretty 6' tree. He brought us straight to a certain section and pulled one out. It looked pretty good.

"That looks ok. Show us a few more," I said. That was reasonable, right? But I heard a big sigh from my husband, Mr. Grinch.

"You're going to make him show you ten more and wind up picking this one anyways."

"Maybe..." I said. So what if I do?

"Look around you. They're busy. What's wrong with this one?"

"I want to see a few more," I said pointedly. We were not playing. But then David, I guess, thought it would be fun to play...

"Fine, but if we wind up buying this one I'm giving you a spanking after we set it up."

Oh! He didn't! But he did! Regrettably we were wearing masks, so I could not see if the fine strapping lad grinned or not, but I thought I could see his eyes smiling. I was wearing my tight faded jeans, furry ankle-high boots, a short ski jacket, a white toque, and white mittens. I thought my bum looked pretty good in those jeans.

"David!" I complained, blushing furiously.

"Right over my knee on your bare bum," he added unnecessarily.

He had to add that, didn't he. Cheeky man! But it was nice after all this isolation to be getting out and playing with handsome unsuspecting but appreciative others. He took the opportunity. Not in public usually, but we often deal with minor irritations in this way: by turning it into spanking play.

Well the die was cast. I would have to pick that tree now, but not before looking at a bunch of others. Ha ha!

"Fine!" I said, accepting his spanking threat. "But I still want to look for a better one."

"Ok," he said.

I wonder what our little helper was making of all this. I was sure he'd have a nice little story for his fellow workers and for Mr. Pete. At least he didn't seem at all bothered spending a little extra time with us. He went around and showed us a few more. Some different types. Some smaller. Some larger. Damned his eyes, but the first one legit was the best.

"I guess that first one is the best," I told our helper unenthusiastically.

"Yes Ma'am," he said. What must he have been thinking. I picked the spanking tree.

"Ha!" David said.

The lad brought it over to the sawhorse and made a fresh cut in the end and took off some of the lower branches. He then put it into a big plastic bag and carried it over to our car and stuffed it into the back with the seats down and the tip protruding through the armrest into the front. He handed me the tag, and I took it inside to pay while the boys were doing that. It came out to over $100. What a rip-off. Those country boys are charging what the market will bear, clearly. They must be laughing all the way back home every season. Mr. Pete did give me a big candy cane, though.

As David and the kid were loading the car, he told me what they talked about.

"She does this to me every year. You guys show her the best tree in the size she wants every time, and she spends another ten minutes looking at every other tree before going back to that one."

"Yes Sir, but I guess she'll be getting her comeuppance this time." (!!!! "comeuppance" ???? Nice!)

"Ah, she loves it," David said.

David gave him a $20 tip as I was getting back to the car. I was hoping to say something more in front of him, but he was already walking off towards the next customer. I'm sure they wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining as us. As we drove home David told me about their conversation which I recounted above. "Comeuppance" was the actual word he used. Does anybody still use that word? Spankos use that word a bit. Hmmmm.

I was excited on our drive home. David had dominated me in front of the young buck and that had turned me on something fierce. I'm sure the young lad didn't doubt at all that I'd be spanked bare bum across my husband's lap and then taken however he pleased. He also got a lesson on what turns on a gal like me. Perhaps he can apply it to a nice consenting girlfriend back home up North?

The other aspect of the humiliation was that if I really didn't want to be spanked, I could have picked a different tree that was a pretty close second best. I'm sure the boy smiled knowingly under his mask when I went back to my first tree - he knew that I wanted that spanking (besides, I did like that tree the best). And next year I wonder if it will be the same crew, and if they will anxiously await our arrival?

We got home and we set the tree up. David got the brilliant idea of attaching the base out on the patio. Every other year we set up the base in the living room and then plunked the tree into it. This new way was a much better approach. We could perfectly attach and balance the tree outside where there was lots of room and we could even put the tree sideways on the patio table. Once it was set, David carried the tree vertically and set it down in the living room where it belongs. A nice pretty tree! Yay! Time for decorations.

I ran down to the basement and hauled out the Christmas stuff. David put our favourite Christmas music on, poured some drinks, and turned on the gas fireplace. It's an insert into a real fireplace and has an open flame. LED lights get tested and go on first. Then some fluffy boas. Then the ornaments get hung. Finally David puts the angel on top. We always laugh because she has a big hoop dress and the tip of the tree goes right up her behind - Oooh! There it was all done, waiting for the presents to appear from Santa! I like Christmas!

"Ok, young lady," David said.

Gulp!

"yes sir," I responded meekly.

David went to sit on the sofa and beckoned me over. He reached up, unfastened my jeans, and peeled them down off my bum and hips. Wasn't easy. Hee hee. He had to keep putting my panties back up in place. Then he pulled me across his knee and started fondling my panty-covered bottom. As a spanko, I don't wear "sexy" panties. I like cotton patterned ones with a bit of a fuller cut. Makes me feel more like a little girl. In fact, I was feeling entirely little girlish from the Christmas tree decorating as well.

Then he started spanking me across the seat of my panties. Spanks and fondles and a bit of good-natured scolding: "every year you drag me out tree shopping, and every year you pick the first one he shows us after ditzing around for ten minutes first."

"Not every year, Sir."

"Well I warned you what would happen this time."

"Yes. And in front of the helper kid and everything," I added pretending to be upset with that, which I truly, truly, wasn't, and which he knew.

"Well, he agreed you needed your 'comeuppance'. How much of his time did you waste? How much in tips did you cost him?"

"You gave him a good tip!" I whined.

He gave me a big slap on my ass and said, "that is besides the point."

He aked, "how did I tell the boy I would spank you?"

"On my bare bottom, Sir," I said, reminding me of the intense humiliation of that moment. Even though I want it, it was humiliating, and there's no way around that.

David played with the waistband of my panties as I was draped across his hard thighs. I love the feeling of being draped across his thighs. They are so much bigger and harder than mine. Hard like iron. It makes me feel controlled and submissive.

"And do you think he believed me? Do you think he believed that I would take you across my knee, bare your bottom, and give you a sound spanking as comeuppance?"

"Yes, Sir. 100% Sir."

"Well we can't disappoint, can we?" And with that he hauled my panties down my legs to wrap around my knees, baring my bottom completely. "One bare bottom comeuppance it is," he said as he began spanking me in earnest. He figured my butt was already warmed up from the spanking over my panties, so he started in with real spanks to my bottom. Real punishment spanks.

I have never craved a gentle spanking, and David knows it. If he's going to spank me, he needs to really spank me. Punishment style.

It did not take too many hard slaps from his big hard hand to start having a significant effect on me. "Ouch! No! please!" I begged as he spanked me. But no safeword, so he knew I was still asking for it. He upped the intensity and quickly got me bouncing around over his lap and yelping loudly on every spank. He held me into him by my far hip and controlled me completely. I reached a hand around involuntarily and he grabbed it and pinned it by my side without missing a spank.

Finally he gave me what turned out to be my last spank. He kept me over his knee and he rubbed my bottom and a bit into my pussy, and told me that I really am a good girl.

He put me on my feet, with my panties still down. As I was across his knee, I could feel the gentle warmth from the fireplace.

We used to play this game as kids, put our bums towards the fire and see how hot they got. It suddenly entered into my brain that I wanted to do that, but with a bare butt. Tee hee. I went to the fireplace, knelt with my backside towards it, pants and panties at my knees, and wiggled around to get the right distance to the fire.

"Don't burn yourself," David admonished. I wiggled in a little closer. I had socks on and my pants were covering my calves up to my knees, so the closest uncovered part of me was literally all my private parts. I crossed my legs under me to get my feet further from the fire, so my butt could get closer.

"Is that bearable?" he asked me.

"Yes Sir, just barely, Sir." Just 'barely' indeed. "Ow ow ow ow ow" I said. The part that felt it the most was my bottom hole. David says it's a "Blackbody Radiator" and its just physics. Ok. My pussy lips did not feel it as much, but for sure they felt it also.

David came over and put his hand down and rubbed my pussy. He would feel the heat of the fire on the back of his hand, and the heat of my pussy on the front. "That's very hot," he said, as he rubbed my dampening pussy. "Pull away if it's too hot," he reminded me. I pushed in a smidge closer. "I know what'll help," he said.

David went to the adjoining kitchen and I could hear him getting some ice. He came back with a bunch of ice cubes in a bowl and knelt beside me. He started rubbing the cold ice on my hot bottom and up into all my private areas. He drew the melting ice up and down and around my bottom hole and my labia.

It was shocking but relieving at the same time. And by shocking I mean intensely shocking. The super ice cold on my hot pussy lips. Youch!

He then popped some of the melting ice cubes into my bottom hole and into my pussy, both.

Revenge for my having done this to him in front of my sister no doubt (Witnessed (Real) Spanking). What comes around goes around. He let the ice melt inside of me as the fire intensely heated my bum and pussy. The ice did not feel like much once inside, but it definitely felt like something hard to put my finger on.

He pulled me away from the fire and turned me sideways to it. He dropped his pants, knelt behind me, and fucked me to ejaculation in front of the fireplace and tree.

Once he was done he pulled out, gave me a slap on my bum and said "thank you, Ma'am." It was implicitly acknowledged that this was his reward for getting me the tree, not to be immediately reciprocated with an orgasm of my own. I blushed and scurried up to the master bathroom to clean myself up. I put a tissue on my pussy and let his ejaculate ooze out of me.

Well that was a fun Christmas tree experience!

46 comments:

  1. Nothing says Merry Christmas better than a nice bare bottom spanking in front of the fireplace !
    You should have taken a pic and used it on your Christmas cards next year.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea.Never done one of those picture Xmas cards. The possibilities are endless! Something Dommy/swanky themed, but ambiguous... hmmmm

      Delete
    2. I'm sure your Dad would love to get a card like that.
      Make sure I'm on your Christmas card list too!

      Delete
  2. Reading this makes me wonder what is more arousing, the public humiliation or the actual spanking?
    I'm sure that lad, being from the rural north, is rather familiar with spankings in any case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spanking is familiar. The public aspect is always unique and fresh.

      Delete
  3. Rogering here. Happy holidays and nice to see David still taking care of you. The ice cube up your bottom hole was a nice touch, though hopefully hotter, thicker throbbing things will be visiting it in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm très bien , belle fessée, et le coup des glaçons à retenir...

    Cette semaine ma fille aînée que je fesse souvent, était avec sa sœur qui habite à l’étranger, mais a ressuie malgré le covid, à venir pour noël...

    Elles partagent une fois avec leur maman, et une fois avec moi...

    Elles ont décide de faire le sapin de noël, j’étais bien content qu'elle s'en occupe, malheureusement ma fille aînée, a laissé tombé l’étoile que l'on mets a la cime de l’arbre, et elle s'est cassée...

    Ma deuxième fille à chanté le refrain d'une chanson française de Pierre Perret :
    Vaisselle cassée
    C'est la fessée
    Vaisselle foutue
    Pan-pan cul-cul

    De plus c’était une étoile que ma maman m'avait donné...

    j'ai dis à ma fille d'enlever sa jupe et sa culotte, elle me dis: non pas devant ma sœur...

    j'ai dis ta sœur a l’habitude de te voir fessée, et sa sœur, très narquoise, lui dis : bien sur, en plus je crois que tu aime faire voir ton cul, et bien papa va bien me le faire voir et bien te fesser...

    je lui dis puisque tu ne comprends pas ce que je te dis, et bien du coup tu va te mettre toute nue... (je connais bien son coté exhibitionniste et honteuse)
    Elle s'est mise nue, moi et sa sœur avons pu admirer, cette belle jeune femme de 39ans, dans toute sa splendeur..

    Pour faire court, je l'ai fessée en l'exposant a nos yeux, sa sœur est partie, et revenue avec un martinet, et m'a dis papa, elle le mérite pour avoir cassé l’étoile de mamy...

    Avec le martinet, je l'ai fessée en position sur le dos, jambes relevées et écartées, les lanières du martinet allaient sur sa chatte et sur son trou du cul..
    Après ses pleurs , elle a fini au coin a coté du sapin, sa sœur faisant remarquer ses tétons tous durs...
    (il n'y avait pas que ses tétons durs )
    Mais aussi elle a eu la gentillesse de lui passer la pommade sur son cul..  je les ai laissé ayant une autre chose a faire pressante...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation:

      Hmmm very nice spanking, and having to retain the ice cubes ...

      This week my eldest daughter, whom I often spank, came with her sister who lives abroad, but came for Christmas despite covid...

      They alternate once with their mom, and once with me ...

      They decided to decorate the Christmas tree, I was glad that they took care of it, unfortunately my eldest daughter dropped the star that we put at the top of the tree and broke it...

      My younger daughter sang the chorus of a French song by Pierre Perret:
      Broken dishes
      It's a spanking.
      Wash the damned dishes
      Pan-pan ass-ass

      Plus it was a star that my mother gave me ...

      I told my daughter to take off her skirt and her panties, she said to me: not in front of my sister ...

      I said your sister is used to seeing you spanked, and her sister, very sly, tells her: of course, in addition I think you like to show your ass, well daddy will show it to me and spank you very well ...

      I tell her since you don't understand what I'm telling you, that now you're going to be naked ... (I know her exhibitionist and shameful side well) She got naked, and her sister and I were able to admire this beautiful young woman of 39 years old, in all her splendor.

      In short, I spanked her while exposing her to our eyes. Her sister left and came back with a martinet, and told me daddy, she deserves it for breaking Grandma's star ...

      With the whip, I spanked her on her back with her legs raised and spread. The thongs of the whip went over her pussy and over her asshole.

      After her tears, she ended up in the corner next to the tree, her sister pointing out her hard nipples ... (and not only just her hard nipples). But also she was kind enough to rub ointment into her ass ...

      I left them with one another having another urgent thing to do ...

      Delete
    2. I love Daddies who spank their naughty daughters in public in embarrassing ways...

      Delete
    3. Oui je le fais, d'autant plus que je sais, que malgré sa honte, ça la trouble encore plus de se retrouver exposée devant du monde , souvent je sais qu'elle fait tout, pour que cela arrive...

      En plus aussi surtout devant des personnes plus jeunes qu'elle, elle se ressent toute petite fille, mais avec un corps d'adulte, qui fait mouiller sa chatte, en attendant d'avoir son plaisir jusque l'orgasme...

      Elle sait très bien ce que les personnes voient et ressentent , ce qui la trouble encore plus...

      Sa honte supreme c'est d'être fessée déculottée devant la famille, et d'être mise nue, au coin, pendant que tout la famille discute, et qu'elle entends qu'elle a bien méritée sa fessée....
      Elle a toujours aimée la fessée, meme de sa maman avec qui elle a un contact aussi régulier...

      Delete
    4. Yes I do spank her, especially since I know that despite her shame, it troubles her even more to find herself exposed in front of the world, often I know that she does everything to make it happen ...

      In addition, especially in front of people younger than she, she feels like a very small girl, but with an adult body, which makes her pussy wet, while waiting to have her pleasure until orgasm ...

      She knows very well what people see and how they are effected, which shames her even more ...

      Her supreme shame is to be spanked with her pants down in front of the family, and then to be stripped naked and put in the corner while the whole family is talking, and she hears that she has deserved her spanking ...

      She has always loved spanking, even from her mom with whom she has such regular contact ...

      Delete
  5. The title made me think that someone actually spanked you with a Christmas Tree!

    - Rubber Doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas spanking, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would have been good, if david asked the lad to give him a good switch when he was at the saw horse triming the tree.
    Then swish it a couple of times in the air to test it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But I don't think evergreens make the best switches. Need a hardwood tree.

      Delete
    2. Just the added embarrassment of david telling the young man to cut the switch is worth it.
      And you don't know what the young man might answer, or perhaps offers david a better alternative switch

      Delete
    3. That would have been fun, having two men discuss my spanking at length.

      Delete
  8. It could be with a switch from a Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too floppy? But maybe all the needles on it would make an interesting sensation? We'll try it out!

      Delete
    2. Try it out deep in your anal duct, especially the top branch, thoroughly, and ask Santa Claus to forage well until the branch is bare to better enjoy the interesting sensation of the needles in your rosebud.
      Rosy

      Delete
  9. When I step out of line shopping, my wife will just say, wait till we get home young man. She saids it loud enough for it to be heard. I recall where a woman asked what she meant. When she learned I was getting a spanking, the woman smiled. I said nothing until we got home, I made a comment, wrong move, the spanking and wall facing time was longer than usual. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a comment after that spanking that she enjoys letting others I'm getting a spanking. Part of the punishment she said with a smile. She added, be lucky I don't spank you at the time. I just looked at her and said please don't. Jack

      Delete
    2. I think you deserve it, jack. You deserve to be spanked, naked, your mom's friends watching, yes you certainly deserve it.

      Delete
    3. I have been spanked in such a way, the spanking was happening when her best friend dropped in. My wife stopped the spanking, told me to stand up, hands at side. Watch him she told her friend no rubbing, when my wife returned it was with the bath brush, boy did I kick and squirm and plead. Her friend watched, afterwards said such a nice red bottom while I stood facing the wall. Jack

      Delete
    4. You must be so ridiculous jack when you kick and squirm and plead. I hope she really punishes you till you are frantic and tears are dripping down your nose.

      Delete
    5. I do cry, the bath brush hurts like hell. I cannot help kicking, squirming, and if others present I just want the spanking to end quickly. My wife tells them, spankings are for naughty little boys, no matter the age. When I finally get to stand up, the first words are Sorry Mommy, I'm then told to face the wall, no rubbing, no talking she tells me, I must respond Yes Mommy. Those present enjoy me calling her Mommy. Jack

      Delete
    6. One last thougt, my wife reminds me it is not the spanking that is the punishment, it is being seen getting a spanking, especially by other women. They could care less about your little manhood, it is the fact that at your age your getting a spanking, acting like a naught little boy and then having to display a very red bottom. This is what my wife saids is the real punishment, others knowing the wife is in charge. Jack

      Delete
    7. Can you give us a bit of a description of what you are like, jack, so we can imagine you when you are given the bath brush and put in the corner. Are you taller or shorter than your wife? Are you well built? Thighs, asscheeks, chest? Small or large... feet? A muscular man? A fat one? Do you look like a little boy? When you struggle during the punishment, do you scream in a high-pitched voice? Let us know....

      Delete
    8. My wife is a little taller, I'm only five feet six, not over weight, been told I look younger than I am. I don't scream in a high-pitched voice when being spanked, I'm loud, the bath brush insures that. My wife would remind you of a mature, motherly woman, who does not believe in foolish behavior. Her mother taught her about being a wife, which meant at time be a mother to her husband. Her dad died before I met her. My wife states the few times her mother has spanked me, I'm louder, squirm more, dance more afterwards. Jack

      Delete
    9. Thighs, asscheeks, chest? You are not very cooperative!

      Delete
    10. Yes jack! Answer Olivia's question. Chop chop.

      Delete
    11. My wife saids my asscheeks are just right for a sound spanking, my chest, not much. My wife and my mother-in-law say I look like a little boy at times, not a filled out male. When I have to wear my jammies as they are called they say I look like a little boy. It doesn't take much to put me over their laps, my struggle is not strong enough. I wish I were stronger, especially if we are not at home. I have been taken to a dressing room in a store, given a bare bottom spanking, and a when seen afterwards, the sales ladies said I sounded just like a little boy getting a spanking from his Mother, and a few said I look like a little boy afterwards. I must call my wife Mommy after a spanking, hate that, and dread getting home, the real spanking will happen. So I'm not big, below average sides, but my bottom feels the sting of the hand, bath brush very well, and they are very red and stinging when the spanking is over. My mother-in-law enjoys baring my bottom, she said it is a cute spankable bottom. When my spanking is over I must pee, and my wife will insure I'm sitting not standing, and will insure I wipe myself off and wash my hands really good. My mother-in-law will sometimes be present especially if I said a naughty word, then it is soap time, and more scolding and more spanks to my spanked bottom with the soap in my mouth. So you can say I'm more of a little boy than a grown man. Jack

      Delete
    12. Ah ah! Kind of a well-spanked half-pint! Thank you jack for this portrait of the hubby/son-in-law as a little boy.

      Delete
    13. Olivia do you spank your husband or boyfriend? Would you if we were married allow your Mother to witness a spanking or allow her to give me a spanking?
      In my case the sterness of my wife voice and mother-in-law along with the look I got told me I best do as told, hoping the spanking would not be as bad, wrong, all my spankings are properly adminstered, bare bottom over the lap, bath brush, and stop only when either feel I have learned my lesson. Naughty little boys have no control and only Mommy does, and Mother Connie. Jack

      Delete
    14. No, I don't.
      "When I spank and the hubby finally starts to "Bawl" I spank well past that point, yes it's a normal reaction it doesn't mean ok it's time to stop, it tells me as does the squirming and kicking that my message is being received.
      One time I took him over my knee and spanked him harder and longer than I ever have with the brush, he was wiggling and kicking up a storm actually bucking at times, screaming! When I finally stopped his bottom was crimson with some purple marks from the brush. He was sore for two days.
      I still try to administer a butt warming that will be felt for days and remembered forever. And during the spanking I am totally immune to pleas, begging, wiggling, kicking, crying and everything else outside of producing an incredibly sore backside. I also have no qualms about spanking in front of anyone present and having my hubby receive his punishment naked as a jaybird. Of course, if you are going to have witnesses you should make sure that they will have no problem with what they are about to see. I actually started telling my trusted friends that I spanked my husband. If they didn't seem aghast I asked if they would mind witnessing one of his spankings to increase his humiliation. I have found a couple who are game and they have seen me literally blister my hubby's ass. You would not believe the effect when my husband starts bawling in front of them. Sometimes after a severe spanking, my husband's ass is sore for several days afterward. If just a little more severe brush spanking is needed I just use a series of smacks in the same spot before moving on. That greatly increases the sting and gets the point across. My only way of making a spanking worse is to spank for far longer.
      There are times when I do not just want sincere crying before I am finished: I also wanted his bottom to be purple over my lap."
      I'm totally in favor of that. :-)
      Olivia

      Delete
    15. I find when another woman is watching, and if she seems cool with it, I actually go harder. Some women will absolutely encourage me to by laughing at his carrying on. Women can be very cruel, especially so in packs!

      Delete
    16. My mother-in-law when present will let her daughter know a spanking is for punishment and no matter how much he squirms, begs, you spank until you are sure his lesson is learned.
      I recall being spanked, really messed up, naked over my wife lap, pleading,squirming, when her best friend walked in. She sat down, watched, called me a naughty little boy and Mommy spanks naughty little boys. I learned then and there a naked male means nothing, it is seeing a male being told to face the wall with a very spanked bottom. My mother-in-law as you know has spanked me, she enjoys pulling down my pants, underpants, slowly, scolding me. She does not start with her hand, it is the bath brush, and if I say a naughty word, I will be taken to the bathroom and soap put in my mouth and more spanks to my sore bottom. My wife reminds me that Mommy is part of being a wife, and husbands are sometimes naughty little boys and that is when she becomes Mommy and Mommy spanks naughty little boys. Jack

      Delete
  10. This will make a wonderful Christmas memory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Mr. Pete's is forever changed in my brain!

      Delete
  11. Julie, what a delight you are
    Merry Christmas
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  12. To expand a little perhaps david could’ve tipped the young man to deliver the tree later that day? When he came around with the tree he and David joked a little about whether you were still getting your spanking and the young man was invited to watch your bare bottom comeuppance. After the spanking you were told to give the young man a tip. Given his already hard cock, your cock sucking skills and his youth he was shooting his load into your mouth after only a minute.

    You’re now widely known at Pete’s as that hot submissive blonde city slut in the tight jeans and boots. All the boys are looking forward to next year when they’ll all come around after work with the tree. You’ll serve them all beers and then they’ll watch you be publicly stripped and spanked while they stand around you and jerk their adolescent cocks. A few of the boys have strong arms and calloused working man hands and will take a crack at your bare ass and help themselves to a feel of your city girl shaved smooth cunt. Then you’ll kneel and work your way down the line of their hard country boy cocks trying to swallow each boy’s load as you go. But these boys have plenty of cum and it’ll be dripping from your chin and over your tits in no time. You’ll be used and abused like the slut you truly are. Happy holidays. Mr D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is what should happen around the family Christmas tree gathering on Christmas Day. Everyone knows you’re a spanko so your present this year is a public Christmas spanking. The family watches as you’re ordered to slowly strip naked from the waist down. You’re spanked by David and then passed around like a parcel to go over every family members knee for more bum reddening. Each family member got a spanking implement as a Christmas present from you this year so they’re keen to try it out on your delicious white ass. Daddy’s especially impatient for his turn using his brand new thick belt! After Christmas dinner you’ll do the washing up wearing nothing but an apron with your marked bum shining bright red. Happy Christmas Ms Julie x

    ReplyDelete