Monday, December 7

Trad Wife Spanked and Sexed

David and I decided to drive up north to the cottage this past weekend for a healthy change of scene: lake, forest, snow, crackling fire. I took the opportunity to make it a "trad wife" weekend. As my reward I got well-spanked and well-sexed Saturday night.

I was being a good trad wife to David by doing all the cooking and the housework, and treating him like a king, bringing him drinks and snacks at the TV. Making him his meals and serving them to him. Washing up afterwards. Cleaning the cottage. I did not let him lift a finger. I enjoyed it.

Saturday after dinner, after my cleaning up, he was watching TV. I went to kneel in front of him and asked him if I'd been a good girl so far. He said I had been. I asked if therefore he might sex me tonight? He nodded yes. I then asked if he would spank me first? "Of course," he said.

I've been a little horny lately. I think my sex drive is picking up. Meanwhile his is slowing down (finally!), so I think we are meeting in the middle. I don't call it fucking me, or making love to me, I call it sexing me. I wanted a good sexing from my man in exchange for all that lovely wifely submission.

We were in the TV room right outside the bedroom. He turned off the TV and stood. Right in the middle of the TV room he went ahead and slowly and methodically undressed me to bare. I stood there and just allowed it to happen, feeling his hands on me, his body rubbing up against me. Each item of clothing removed from me one after the other.

When I was naked he had me put my hands on top of my head and do a slow spin for him. He told me I was very pretty and that I would get fucked hard that night. He directed me over to the wall and made me stand there facing it, hands on my head, waiting for him.

He went over to the bathroom and I could hear the sounds of him shaving his face. Mmmmm. He had a bit of a stubble, and he knows it makes it difficult for me to cum if he licks my pussy when he has a stubble. The sounds of him shaving, at this unconventional hour, immediately started moistening my pussy as I stood there fully nude with my nose submissively pressed against the wall.

When he was done, he came back to the TV room. He took me by my arm, sat in the middle of the couch, and pulled me face down across his lap. I was going to get spanked now.

He rubbed my ass and then started in slapping my bottom cheeks with his hand. He started off easy but slowly intensified. His hard hand is enough, and before long the spanks were hurting. He keeps them mainly low on my butt cheeks, alternates sides, and also spanks me right in the middle.

"harder..." I beg him.

He intensified my spanking to what I would call punishment level.

"No... no please," I beg.

"Shush woman. You're being spanked and it'll be over when I say it's over."

"Yes Sir."

The spanking continues, and I can't help the squirming and the crying out. He is not taking it easy on me. He knows when I'm like this I need a real spanking. A proper spanking. He gives it to me.

Finally he ends it. He puts me back down on my knees in front of him. My ass is burning. I reach back and rub it. I so want to be sexed!

He stands and slowly takes his belt off. "Don't think we're done yet," he tells me.

No no no no no. I don't need this. He's given me my spanking. I'm ready to be sexed. Wet and ready. "yes sir," is all I say.

He takes me into the bedroom and lays out three pillows on top of one another in the center of the bed. He makes me climb over them and bend over.

"Close your legs, tightly. I'm going to whip you ten times, and then you open them wide, like the little slut you are."

Oh. We were playing this game: Good Girl / Slut. I'm a "good girl" when I keep my legs tightly closed. I'm a "slut" when I open them wide as I can. I like playing "good girl / slut".

I clasp my legs shut. I know, bent over as I am, my pussy still pokes out a little even when I do that.

"Good girl," he tells me. Then I feel the doubled up belt caressing my ass cheeks. It leaves my skin and comes back with a resounding CRACK across my ass. I gasp at the fiery stroke. Nine more he gives me. Hard ones. I count them in my head. When I reach ten, I immediately spread my legs as widely as I can for him.

"What a little slut you are," he tells me.

He approaches me from behind and I feel his fingers roughly stroking my cunt. Then his hands are on my hot ass and I feel his tongue gently lapping at the folds of my pussy.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moan.

"Legs together, slut," he commands. I immediately slam my legs back together again. "Good girl," he says. "Another ten, then spread."

He lines up and given me another ten fierce lashings across my ass. I am feeling utterly and completely dominated by him. I again count my ten to myself, and immediately spread wide after the last one. I AM such a slut.

"What a good little slut you are," he says. He goes back between my legs with his tongue and laps at my hot pussy. Each time he brings me nearer and nearer to completion. This pattern is repeated ten times total (!). My ass is so sore, but my pussy wants it so much!

"Keep your legs open, slut. You're about to be pussy whipped," he tells me. Oh no!

He single-tails the belt and chokes up on it so he only has about a foot or so of belt. He kneels up beside my head looking down towards my ass. He gives me another ten strokes directly to my pussy and bottom hole. They burn and I cry out on each. He tells me to close my legs. I do.

He comes behind me, he wraps his one arm around my thighs and lifts me a bit. He uses his other hand to push my pussy back towards him from the front. He shoves his tongue down between my shut tight cunt lips. Oh, that feels so good!

He releases my thighs and says "Spread!". I spread my legs. He grabs hold of my pussy lips, each side between thumb and finger, and pulls down and apart painfully hard. He then licks directly in my slit and on my clit. I cum crazy hard, bucking and pulling against his hands which maintain a tight grip on my pussy lips.

Oh My Gosh.

I feel him kneeling up between my legs, hoisting me up higher by my hips, and then plunging his cock into me. Oh fuck! I'm so sensitive! No! My feelings don't matter to him. He fucks me hard for well over a minute and then ejaculates deep into me.

He has performed his husbandly duty, and me my wifely one. All is well in the world.

39 comments:

  1. Such a slut! You got what you deserved and more than what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. A spanking brings out the total slut in me!

      Delete
  2. Julie - Are US voters getting spanked? Maybe.

    Are Canadian spanking bloggers getting spanked...and sexed? AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!

    :-)

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like one naughty girl had to eat breakfast standing at the mantle!
    I hope you made breakfast for your man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Bacon and eggs with sausage. I sat, but on the edge of the seat and I was squirming much to HIS delight... it was sore all day and I can still feel it two mornings after.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure he enjoyed your squirming as much as you enjoy his when the tables are turned !

      Delete
    3. Exactly! We are getting pretty good at this switching thing.

      Delete
  4. A cabin in the mountains the best place to give or get a sound spanking. No one will hear, or see, and at least with the snow a great place to cool off a very warm spanked bare bottom. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think to go outside and plop my bum and puss-puss in the snow. Next time!

      Delete
  5. ... well over a minute ... then ejaculates .....
    I'd do you for much longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I can't cum from a pussy pounding, so a minute is good enough for me. As long as my man has a hard hand and a talented tongue I'm happy.

      Delete
  6. Cooling off as jack suggested might be good but on the other hand, markings and residual discomfort do make wonderful souvenirs.
    vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow think the cooling off would only offer temporary relief, and prove as uncomfortable as just bearing it in the first place!

      Delete
    2. If the spanking was such that you could find no way to ease the pain, and since no one is around, what is wrong using the snow the cool off a very well spanked bottom, There have been times I wish there was something to cool off my bottom after my wife is finish with the spanking. Jack

      Delete
  7. Oh man, i definitely want to jerk off to this story and shoot my seed out of my hard pulsing and needy cock, but i'm not allowed to :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow i don't think that you are totally sincere with that...

      Delete
    2. Of course not. Could I care less if you're not allowed to rub your little pee-pee like a monkey in the zoo?

      Delete
    3. augh, Miss Julie your sadistic domme way of writing this, wants me to rub it even more...you can be such an amazing mean domme...

      Delete
  8. WOW! That was an extremely hot story. THanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Might have to introduce this concept into my own relationship... I think my girlfriend would enjoy playing the Trad Wife for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO Sexy! Makes me almost want to be spanked and sexed as you say but my husband is the one who goes over my knee. Soon the strap on will come and I'll add a new chapter. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. lorsqu'il fait froid la fessée et toute conseillée pour réchauffer les fesses, je le fait souvent en foret sur les fesses de ma fille, elle sait que si on promène sous les bois elle à de forte chance que son jeans et culotte soit au bas des chevilles, en plus elle a honte de se faire surprendre dans cette position, mais comme je sais que son exhibitionnisme lui donne du plaisir je ne peux que être moi aussi satisfait...malheureusement son mari ne veux toujours pas entendre parler de fessées, mais heureusement papa est la...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good Daddy! But what if you spank her too much, and she gets overly hot (either on her bottom, or you overheat her needy pussy)? Do you have her sit in the snow to get it just right?

      Delete
    2. je ne vois pas ma réponse je la remet ... comme j'emploie le traducteur il se peut que cela dysfonctionne ...voila ma réponse;
      il n'y a pas beaucoup de neige dans ma région..., oui si elle a trop de plaisir, je fesse sa chatte et son trou du cul, et des massages dessus jusque elle puisse avoir son orgasme....
      Sinon elle se touche elle même pendant la fessée....

      Delete

    3. Mais si elle peu pas avec papa , elle demande a sa maman, je suis divorcée de sa maman , mais chez nous la fessée a toujours été naturelle, et on assume le plaisir qui va avec....mais attention avant le plaisir, la fessée est dure et fait pleurer, après si la chatte est mouillée, et qu'elle écarte ses cuisses pour bien faire voir sa chatte mouillée, alors dois venir l'orgasme, qui fait tant de bien ...j'ai deux fille , l'autre vie à l’étranger mais elle aime aussi la fessée, ça dois être génétique lol ….j'ai connu leur maman fessée elle même par sa maman, et elle aussi aimait la fessée, je suis divorcée mais pas parce que on aimait pas la fessée...
      La fessée, et son plaisir qui va avec on aime ou pas ...mais lorsque on aime et bien on le fait,et nous on adore la faire ...

      Delete
  12. Nice Julie, my wife got the same but it was all with my belt because she doesn't like any other implements.
    Next week, it will be me getting spanked with her slipper (I'm both spanko and foot lover).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that you in the first picture? I hope so. And I hope it makes you blush to admit it and think about all these perverts admiring it. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent story, and I sincerely hope it's genuine. The only thing I would have done differently would be to definitely last a lot longer than a minute, and I would have also finished not with your pussy (after fucking it good and hard, as you say) but - gently - in your ass. Otherwise, top marks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly understand him being over-excited :) But if it was part of your wifely discipline, surely you'd have to submit? My wife does, but then she enjoys it, gently and well-lubed. I wish you all the best, and thanks for your writing! :)

      Delete
    2. Indeed, I would have to submit, would have, and have done so in the past. I enjoy it once it's settled in, but not too long and not too hard and not too deep. Under other circumstances it's punishment, and I enjoy / not enjoy that also.

      Delete