Thursday, February 18

The Kinky Writings of P.F. Dee

I've been following the blog P.F. Dee's Fun Femdom Fiction! for quite some time now and he follows mine as well. PF posts free stories on his blog, he publishes e-books in all the usual places, and he has a Patreon as well. We have also exchanged lovely comments and emails. He once asked for story suggestions from readers, and he selected mine, then researched my inclinations, and wrote a perfect story featuring David and I (A Story About ME!). I thought you might appreciate a pointer to his stuff in case you do not already follow, and my perspective on this sort of smutty material. Here is an example...

P.F. Dee's Fun Femdom Fiction!

First let me say that he is a very talented writer. He also freely gives tips and suggestions on how to write femdom that I gobbled up which applies both to fiction and writing up a narrative account.

His work is almost exclusively femdom, with a domestic slant and often incesty themes, all of which I love. But he does occasionally do maledom, such as The Firemen's Mascot that got my heart racing. That was a story about a young woman who was masturbating in her bed to submissive thoughts so intensely that she did not notice a fire in her building until the handsome fireman smashed the door in, picked her up and carried her out. The building was collapsing around her, no time for clothes!

Ok, not a fireman, but closest I could find!

Of course he noticed what she was doing when he knocked the door down, especially as her fingers were still buried deep in her snatch as he put her over his shoulder. She wound up being spanked by the fireman, taken back to the firehouse, and passed around (quite willingly!). In fact, I've had several orgasms reading and re-reading that story, and imagining myself in the young lady's place...

Excuse me a moment or two...
ok... back again!
[And yes, to bring this blog more to life for you readers, yes I actually did give it another read just now, and managed a nice "O", thank you very much!]

More often, however, he writes femdom stories that I also enjoy tremendously. I don't generally masturbate and orgasm to these stories, but I am fascinated by them, do get very horny reading them in a toppy way, and get tremendous inspiration that I call on when I top my husband. The ones that I have masturbated to, however, invariably involve daughters dominating their Daddies (yes, blush, blush, blush, that is a fantasy of mine for real).

PF tends to place most of his stories in a few different "universes" that he has imagined.

One of the universes is the "Powers Universe". Here is an example.

As PF describes it,

In a world where all women recently gained the psychic ability to hear, tease and deny men's erections, eighteen-year-old Kylie is just awakening to her Powers. This will lead to some very hard, sleepless nights for her father and brother as Kylie's abilities grow and she learns how much fun teasing her family can be!

That whole concept just resonates with me. As a natural Domme, I would love to have these powers. The boys would literally not be safe from me. I would act out as bad or worse than any of PF's characters! Oh how I would have tormented my Dad in my fantasies. He would have walked around with a constant hard-on in his pants, dripping with pre-cum staining the front, yet unable to cum unless I allowed it. He would be so desperate that he would willingly strip for me and stroke it as me and my friends watch. I would get him worked up by using my magic to have him feel the sensations of my hand, my mouth, my pussy, on his cock without even touching him. I would allow him a big spurty on his tummy, knowing that it was ME he was feeling.

One reason it resonates is that in real-life I already possess a weaker form of this magic. Do you doubt that I could make most men strip for me, jerk their cocks for me, and cum for me? Perhaps you're ensnared in my magic right now? I have made countless men shove things up their asses, jerk their cocks, cum for me, eat it, and send me the video. That's surely some sort of magic?

I first learned this magic with my Daddy. From the time I was a little girl I used what budding feminine wiles I had to wrap him around my little finger and make me his very favourite girl. It was not naivete as I explored the limits of these powers when as a semi-mature teen I sat on Daddy's lap in nothing but a skimpy pair of panties and thin T-shirt and hugged him. Daddy was the perfect gentleman and removed me gently from his lap and told me to put some clothes on, but I swore I felt my magic working.

Paradoxically, these same desires to wield this power also makes me crave a man not putting up with my bullshit, and deploying some of that "male magic" to strip me, caveman-haul me over his shoulder, spank me, and make me cum over and over again from his magical cock in my pussy and behind!


A second universe is the "Sissy Sort Universe". Here a government mandated test determines that some men are better suited to be women and so that is made to happen. Here is an example.

I often sissify my husband, and we both love it. I put him in stockings and suspender belt, panties, bra, schoolgirl skirt. I spank him and "make love to him" with my large strap-on dildo, mouth then ass. I make him eat cum like a good girl. I have sissified him in public even, taking him out lingerie shopping on numerous occasions described in this blog. Such a big blush I invariably get from him!

Don't I wish I could snap my fingers and magically make a temporary transition for him. Make him into a petite female with big boobs, a round spankable ass, and a very needy, hair-trigger pussy. Dress him up and take him out on the town. Seduce a couple of guys to fuck us in the same room at the same time.

I wrote a story along these lines with a pen-pal once: Sexcationing. It was a two-week vacation where you could also transport into a different body made to your specifications. I made David into just that, and I went into a muscular male body!


PF has another favourite Universe which is a variant on the above where laws have been passed requiring all post-pubescent males be locked in chastity. The CockSitters Club is a fine example of that.

The women feel a lot safer now! In this story, the wife needs to leave on an longer business trip and she decides to hire a professional cocksitter: an entrepreneurial young lady who started a business to provide this service. The man quickly learns that these girls are much sterner than his wife!

The most delicious part is how mature, older men, are believably made by these young women to completely humiliate themselves in hopes of an "assisted release" that just never seems to materialize.

PF also inspires others to write stories in this universe. He pointed us to a certain white_raven47 on literotica whose multi-part story I am following along with. It's about a Dad left with his shy daughter and her bolder and more dominant lesbian friend as keyholder: Daughter Holds the Keys. Good job white_raven47, keep it up!


So a big thank you from us PF. Keep writing those great stories and encouraging other budding writers and kinksters like me!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, great post, lots of food for thought amongst your great recommendations! First off, did anyone else read this aloud as if it were the voiceover on the trailer for a Summer blockbuster?

    "In a world where all women recently gained the psychic ability to hear, tease and deny men's erections, eighteen-year-old Kylie is just awakening to her Powers."

    They'll be flocking to the multiplexes!

    But seriously folks, a fascinating look into your wonderful brain here, Julie. I always saw the risqué displays of affection to your father were as you provoking him to acknowledge you and control you, not because you were hoping he'd cream his jeans!

    The cocksitters universe is definitely one I'll have to visit. I recently learnt of a sophisticated chastity device that can be controlled remotely via an app and it has sparked all sorts of ideas. Truly we are living in an age of marvels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Actually right..." You sound surprised, my dear! Don't you think I'm right about most things?

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, what a honor to be featured on the blog of a great writer who inspired ME to write some of the things I did!

    Thank you Julie, for your constant, hot, daring, REAL LIFE stories that all of us fiction authors can only dream of living out one day- this was a huge and unexpected surprise!

    Stay warm everyone, where ever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three universe sound like they would be a delicious torment for a subby boy.

    No chance to hide the embarrassing secret fantasy from the pretty girl next door. She has mind reading powers and knows exactly what I think about her. Unfortunately she also knows about the sissy fantasies and how excited I get dreaming about wearing sexy little lingerie and slutty outfits. After a painful spanking she would have me all dressed up as her maid and doing chores. Any disobedience immediately results in a trip over her knee for a hairbrush spanking until I am kicking and crying.
    Finally she promises that if I put on the extra small chastity cage she will let me go. However as soon as the lock clicks shut she starts to laugh. I realise I am trapped. It gets even worse as she pulls a strap-on out of her drawer and pushes me to my knees...

    I am dripping as I imagine it. Thank you for another excellent post. I will look into PF Dee's stories too.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thats missing is the adult sissy baby universe or baby maid. Hope to hear more of your adventurous outings with the hubby in the humiliation sissy realm while shopping again whenever the shops are allowed to open for you

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the recommendation! This is right in my lane!

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I showed this to my wife, she smiled, that would work also to punish you. She did say she wished that you would not let the males know how the female is truly in charge and we just let the males think so. I was also told to say, our sex life is great, the punishment spankings are different, no sex for a few days, part of the punishment. I will ask what do you consider the best way to punish a male? Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to admit it, that I might just like. My wife is thinking about it. She did say two of her girlfriends who do spank their husbands would enjoy this. Will let you know. Jack

      Delete
  7. One of my more perverted fantasies involves Daddies and daughters. Not Unusual situation of boys being spanked but not girls so girls grow up used to the fact that boys are spanked and girls aren't. Around the age of 15 or so their mother explains to them that their father is also spanked which helps explain why the marriage is so happy and successful. At her 18th birthday her father bends over for a ceremonial paddling. After that he is also accountable to his daughter as well as his wife. I've never seen any actual fiction along this line probably because it's too weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few like that on my Fiction Page. In particular I'm thinking about "Julie, daddy, and the Maid", and "billie's hard day", both linked from there.

      I love that fantasy myself. I want to play the daughter, but can see myself playing the Mom as well. I also like it flipped with Daddy handing spanking rights over me over to a slightly younger brother when he hits 18.

      I also like to imagine where I have 2 or 3 brothers, and they are spanked constantly by Mom whether or not I am there to see it, and I never ever get spanked. In fact, Mom considers it extra punishment for them to be stripped totally nude and brought out to the living room where I can see them punished with a hard paddling across her knee followed by an hour of naked corner time, hands on head, facing OUT from the corner! When Mom's not there to see I would tease them with a feather duster until they get hard or ejaculate. They tried complaining to Mom about this before, and when I told Mom they were lying pervs, Mom took the strap to them. They learned to put up and shut up after that!

      Delete
    2. Oh! And of course I just remembered a roleplay David, Sue, and I did with a very motherly pro-Domme. I never blogged about it because I was saving it for the book. But it's about a brother who gets spanked by Mom in front of his two sisters. Chapter 15 of "Julie Delmar Spanks". Get the book!

      Delete