Saturday, December 24

Christmas Eve Aproning

Once of david's gifts, that he will be opening tonight in front of my whole family, is a new apron from me. Ha Ha! He should be getting lots and lots of blushy-faced teasing! I will insist on him modelling it for us and having plenty pictures taken. I plan on publicly thanking him for his recent commitment to doing more than his fair share of the housework (everybody knows my job is more demanding than his, so it should not be a huge surprise).  It's not exactly a woman's apron, but I picked one that looked pretty darned pansy-ass. Ha Ha again!

(Not quite this one, but similar, with a pattern and a bow)

The whole family is coming over to my place this year for xmas eve dinner. We're more European tradition, and the big dinner and gifts are exchanged tonight (david's family is tomorrow). Susan is coming, and my Mom and Dad, and my little sister Nancy, her husband, and her young'uns, and my younger brother Steve and his girlfriend, and my Aunty, and Nan. Phew! Will be a full house. The women are coming over earlier to help prepare. david and I will be tidying up the place before that, and I still have to do some shopping. Hoping I can get a quick spanking in on david before they show up. There will be plenty of cause today! I think the "man" apron will make him blush nicely for me. Hope that blush is caught on camera for posterity.

While I was in the shop, I also bought a very traditional women's apron. He won't be receiving that gift in front of the family. That one he gets from me privately afterwards, and I'll tell him he can thank his lucky stars I didn't get the gift packages accidentally mixed up (assuming I don't, that is)!


He gets to wear his "man" apron when the extended family or my friends are over. He will be wearing his woman's apron when I tell him to. I am picturing pink panties and bra going very nicely with it, and nothing else. Or just plain nothing else, and having his bare bottom right out there for me to smack! Hopefully Sue will be enjoying that sight of him also.
(The whole apron idea was inspired by the above image Scally used on his Women Supporting Women blogpost, which also continued to encourage my thinking about involving my sister. Thank you, Scally!)

On the topic of my sister, there has been lots of comments and private emails on my previous blog post concerning her, and the hits are off the charts. Very overwhelming! Thank you for the feedback. I'm surprised how many spanked hubbies (and wannabes) have the fantasy of wives introducing their sisters into the mix. It seems to be an extremely powerful fantasy based on the response. Lots of people saying how they would love to do it, but are afraid to go there, or their wives would never do it. So I am more determined than ever to get this thing done. I strive for the 99th percentile, always!

So far Sue has not mentioned anything more about our little talk. Boo. And she has had opportunity. My next plan is to get her a little tipsy, and then ask her if, as a favour to me, she might be ok with watching david receive a spanking. I'll just explain that it would turn him on and deepen his submission to me, that it is important  to me and would be a huge favour, and ask her if she might help in that way. How can my big sis refuse me?  I don't think she will. But you think she would have said something by now. Maddening. I will need to get her alone, which might not happen for a few days. I am determined, though, and it will happen.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

30 comments:

  1. Very Nice Ma'am, I think he'd like the idea of wearing both aprons for you.

    I also think that sooner or later your Sister will wind up with david over her knee, testing any implement you hand her. Sounds like loads of fun!

    james

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...CLOSE one, Julie..get her tipsy..

    Still,it's your sis and taking everything else into account I think it will happen sooner or later anyway so I give my blessing.

    Happy Holidays!

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    Sounds like fun (but not for david).

    I must admit the female attire stuff is not my thing as much as spanking so may I make a couple of suggestions in that direction.

    First, you could spank david before company is due to arrive and then have him stand bare bottomed in a bedroom corner as they arrive. Leave the bedroom door open so he can hear them as you greet them. Tell him he is not to leave the corner or dress until you tell him to. That will make him feel terribly exposed even though he is not really exposed.

    You or Sue can say in the presence of everyone that he should sit in a softer chair so it will be more comfortable for him. (no one else will know why!)

    On another note, while you are waiting for Sue to decide about spanking, you might hint that your trainer has an new assistant who might need to be involved in his training even though she is only a trainee herself being in high school and not really a professional.

    And we are still waiting on developments onth43e mom front.

    Ken2

    ReplyDelete
  4. She probably went home and beat her husband for not being as cooperative as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie Happy Christmas. Did you read the CANE posts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clarence: Thank you for your xmas wishes!

    Ken2: I love all the devious little humiliations your mind comes up with! Because of timezone issues I missed the nose in the corner trick. Darn! Next time.

    Cu: She kicked his sorry ass to the curb a while ago, I'm afraid.

    John: I certainly did, on the massage parlour post. Apologies for not commenting back. I strive to comment back on every comment, but that one got away from me. I will fix that right away!

    Everybody: exciting news on the sister front! Am dying to blog it. Will get to it soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Susan...now that's a Xmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think putting your man over the knee before big events, such as Christmas guests etc is a good practice. I know I tend to get grouchy and stressed and my wife has put me in place a few times now prior to such events and all I can say is that it has worked very well. I tend to be very well behaved and also have been praised by her mom for going above and beyond by doing almost all the dishes etc after diner.

    Reminder or maintenance spankings are a good practical tool in a FLR. Every once and awhile they should be extra firm so as to remind your guy that you love him and are very capable and willing to deliver sound spankings. In the end he will love you more and respect you more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andy: yes indeed. All wrapped up in a bow.

    Anony: My david seems to have an unreasonable dread of these events, and can get quite surly at them. A good 'freshening up' on his bottom beforehand seems like a grand idea! Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie has me wearing a short apron (and nothing else below the waist) on Saturday and Sunday mornings, when I perform the domestic chores she has assigned for me. She uses the flogger while giving me her instructions to make sure (as she puts it) that they will be 'printed' on my backside.
    And, unless she is joining one of her girlfriends for a trip downtown, she drops in on me unexpectedly for a snap inspection, wielding the flogger or a maple switch, which she briskly applies to my uncovered bottom if she is dissatisfied with my work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anony: How wonderful. Us Julies make the best disciplinarians ;-) I'll bet that maple switch leaves your backside nice and stripey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It certainly does! - and the best (or worst) part of it is that I am expected to bring her a set of maple switches every other week! She puts them to soak in a large jar filled with a mix of water and vinegar to keep them supple and suitably "whippy"! And, yes, they leave nasty stripes!...
    L.

    PS: Aside from those she uses at home, J. also likes to cut herself a switch along the path when we go for a hike in the woods, and to use it to good effect in a secluded open air spot (most recently this past October)

    ReplyDelete
  13. L: October? Brrrrr on your bare bottom! Ha Ha! I guess J warmed it up for you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She certainly did! - but the weather was actually quite balmy on that day!
    All the same, while we go for hikes all year round, those "spur of the moment" open air sessions only occur from April to October (because this is when young shoots are most flexible -and effective!) Easter typically marks the opening of the "season", but our annual Summer trips to Europe are the most "active" -like this past June in Calabria, or last year on mountain paths in the Catalan Pyrenees -and, earlier still, in Provence or in Austria... The memories last longer than the actual stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hiking jaunts sound glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Glorious" for J. -and "memorable" for me... I must say that she is always careful to select isolated locations, so that we have never been caught "in flagrante" -but the thought that we might some time is ever present in my mind (and in hers too, I am sure!) It does add some spice to the occasion :-)

      L.

      Delete
  16. "Glorious" for J. -and "memorable" for me... I must say that she is always careful to select isolated locations, so that we have never been caught "in flagrante" -but the thought that we might some time is ever present in my mind (and in hers too, I am sure!) It does add some spice to the occasion :-)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where did you buy the pink apron? My wife wants one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A pink apron is so sissifying! I received my first pink apron years ago and was made to wear it for the first time when my mother-in-law was over visiting and I was preparing dinner. She came to the kitchen and carried on a conversation with me for what seemed like an eternity. I was so embarrassed! My Wife loved it because it was one more way that She could humiliate me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha Ha! I'll bet your mother-in-law thought nothing of it. It's you boys who get all hung up being pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that the holiday season is well over, we have gone back to the usual routine: L. does his weekend chores wearing his white apron (and subject, as ever, to an ad hoc switching if he dawdles), and he gets a walloping with my hairbrush or with the wooden spoon - or else some 50 licks of the martinet- if he misbehaves on any weekday.
    This is SOP in our household, but if (and when) my sister comes to visit from France in February or March, L. (my 'hubby', as you say in the US) will likely be in for some special treats that will leave him bottom-sore (and red-faced)! More to follow!
    J. (the other Julie)

    ReplyDelete
  21. L. got a special treat this past weekend -and it looks like my sister will be visiting some time around Valentine's day

    (What better time to demonstrate that "Qui aime bien châtie bien"! *)

    J.

    *What is the equivalent English phrase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nearest equivalent (as I am sure you know) is "Spare the rod and spoil the child" -which in your (our) case should read "Spare the [fill in the blanks] and spoil the husband"! -but, of course, you will find a way to demonstrate it when B. comes to visit next week!...
      L.

      Delete
    2. Well, didn't I, though? What between the maple switch, the rattan cane, the strap -and the martinet,of course! B. really enjoyed it, I know!
      J(2)

      Delete
  22. Yes -she told me so herself when I drove her to the airport... Even though she had watched me getting spanked on two previous occasions, this was the first time you asked her to give you a hand :-) I am rather apprehensive about what the two of you have in mind for this coming Summer!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. As well you should be - but that is four months away, and in the meantime... you know what I mean!

    J(2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly do --and I fully regret having pulled that silly 'April's fool' prank on you this morning! That "special" with the rattan cane (in addition to what I 'normally' get while performing my weekend chores) was something I am not likely to forget! I promise I won't do it again!

      L.

      Delete
    2. I know you won't -but, aside from the two outdoors floggings you got earlier this month (more to come!) and the standard treatment to which you are subject over the weekends, your 'derrière' has escaped any major thrashings! Do not imagine, however, that you will be so lucky in the coming week -depending on the way you (mis)behave!

      J(2)

      Delete
    3. Over the past six months, L. has been treated to a number of outdoors switchings (in the US as well as in France) -including an especially "active" period of ten days that we spent at my sister's vacation home in Burgundy, when the two of us took turns whipping or strapping him -whether in- or out of doors!)

      And there were also some "memorable" occasions later on, as the two of us revisited some of our favorite haunts in SW France and in N. Spain...

      J(2)

      Delete