Saturday, April 25

Reactions

As you know, through a series of strange events I wound up getting myself spanked bare bum by my husband in front of my Mom and my Dad.


Yup. In the dining room, across my husband's lap, pants at my ankles, panties at my knees, my bare bum directly facing and not five feet away from my Dad. David reddened my bottom with 20 resounding smacks, and I started crying a bit from the emotions. You can read all about it in Honesty is the Very Best Policy.

It really wasn't a spanking for anything. I wanted to "come out" to my parents as a spanked wife, and I guess this was more demonstration than punishment as things turned out. Oh yes, there was a "thought crime" of me thinking I would do the coming out in a more theatrical manner with some dish breaking involved, but I didn't do it in the end. And there was a question of a bit of an argument about it with my husband. But if I'm being honest, the spanking I got was more because David asked on my behalf if I could be spanked in their house (the house I grew up in and where I was spanked as a child), and my Mom and Dad assumed we were asking if I could be spanked in front of them, and they agreed, and then David just went with that. So that's a thing, apparently.

My Mom especially was really understanding. She's into "alternative therapies" sorts of things, and I "sold it" as me feeling down and wanting to reconnect to my inner child. Hence the reason I was in a spanking relationship with my husband, and my craving to be spanked in an embarrassing fashion in my childhood home where they could know about it.

My older sister Sue (who is lesbian) knows all about my husband's and my spanking fetish, and even joins in pretty freely and enjoys the fetish herself. My recently getting into a more "disciplinary style" relationship with my husband is something she does not get, but "fine whatever" is her attitude. Sue elected to stay away from that Sunday dinner to give me and David some privacy to "come out". During the conversation Mom asked if Sue knows because Mom knows that Sue and I are very close. I answered that she did know, and then blurted that Sue has spanked me as well, which is true, but no reason that Mom and Dad need to know that, and really, really not my business to tell them.

Next day I called Sue to tell her all about the previous night's events. She was pretty surprised that I got myself spanked bare butt in front of them! I told her the whole story, and then I apologized to her for blurting out private information about her involvement. She did not seem terribly fussed. I reassured her that my comments were taken as me asking her to do it more for disciplinary reasons at my request. She laughed when I related Mom's comment that she thought Sue always wanted to spank me as she thought I got off too easy as a kid.

Sue really dug into all the details. She wanted the complete how, what, where, when, why breakdown. She wanted to know exactly where David placed the chair and which way it was facing. She wanted to know what I was wearing, and then when and how my pants were taken down, and likewise for my panties. She wanted to know if I thought Dad had a clear view of me as I was being spanked (he certainly did). She called me a total perv. She wanted to know how many spanks and how hard. If it was just his hand or did I get the wooden spoon, as she certainly would have given me the wooden spoon, or handed it to David had she been there. Was I red at the end? Did I cry? Was I wet? Did I need to stand in the corner? Was I facing them at any time with my pants and panties down? And all that. She also wanted all the details of all the conversation. She said she'd phone Mom and tell her we talked and get her thoughts and relay them back to me.

Two days later I'm talking again to Sue. She had had a nice long phone conversation with Mom, mostly about me. Sue said that Mom sort of defended my choices. That I was clearly feeling a bit blue and was escaping things by regressing to a more childish state with the "spanking nonsense". Mom said how I had used "baby talk" when discussing it with them. Sue asked why they let me do it in front of them> Mom said because David and I had asked and she saw no harm in it, and was actually interested to observe the dynamic. She said I was very much like a child. That the spanking was not very hard but that I was crying softly at the end, and seemed as if I had a burden lifted. So she thought it was fine. She also said "and anyways your father enjoyed the show." (!!!)

Mom asked Sue about her spanking me. Sue said that David and I were really very kinky, and she's seen more than a few spankings over the years as a favour to me, but the "real discipline" thing is relatively new. Sue said that I had a preview of that as I had pushed some inappropriate boundaries with her, and had payed the price with a long hard session with the big wooden spoon across her lap, which is what I had referred to.

So, Mom thinks I'm searching for my "inner child" through spanking, and Dad "enjoyed the show". Yeesh!

My thoughts with almost a week's perspective. My husband, my Dad, my Mom, and even my Big Sister to a certain extent, have merged into this one "parental figure". I kind of like that they all know. It makes me feel warm and comfy inside.

The spanking in front of my parents was out of the blue. I really was going there with zero expectation of any spanking happening. I was going to explain to them my choice to become a spanked wife, and to get a reaction and maybe lay some groundwork for something to happen slowly down the line. I wasn't even expecting an accepting reaction. So I really had to screw up all my courage just to go that far.

When David made me talk about my silly glass breaking idea, and my desire to be spanked outside of the home, I felt something was coming. When he then asked their permission to spank me there, my heart fluttered. But I really thought we would be going upstairs for my spanking, which is what we had discussed but discarded as being too risque, and would have been bad enough. Instead, my parents immediately assumed we meant right there, in the dining room, in front of them. I started hyper-ventilating at that point! David had the good sense to ask pants up or pants down, and my Dad had the bad sense to suggest that David needed to keep his eye on his work.

Dad didn't even need to think about that. He said that right away. I think he actually wanted to see his grown daughter stripped bare below the waist (and likely above the waist as well!). David, on the other hand, was a total perv and oriented me and bent me over in such that my Dad had a closeup view of my pussy writhing and winking at him from between my legs as my husband spanked me.

This is me.
And this is literally the view I presented to my Dad.

It's just too fucking embarrassing. I've been studying some photos of myself that I've posted in the past, like the one above. That is what he saw. Not only that, but that across my husband's knee getting my bum spanked, with the inevitable moving around of the legs that entails as the spanks start having more effect. What, the actual, fuck????

You know, the panties do not need to go down to the knees, right? You can perfectly well spank a girl with her panties pulled "modestly" down to just below the butt cheeks, right? Why did David have to pull them down to my knees???!!!! What kind of fucking point was he making anyways?

But that's what I masturbate to. The thought of my pussy writhing around under the belt as Daddy whips my ass. It's why I posted earlier this week Pussy Whipping. I've become a bit obsessed with the view I presented, and that my Dad objectively enjoyed. In my fevered thoughts it's a small jump to the pussy whipping I saw. I masturbated to those videos, imagining it was me under Daddy's belt.

I've been a very bad girl. Daddy strips me naked and puts me on the bed.  He gets out his belt and he whips me on my ass, my thighs, and even my butt hole and my crack!


One of the strokes grazes my pussy lips. "DADDY! FUCK! NO! NOT THERE!" What is this foul language? This disobedience. "Hold it open!" he commands.


I must hold my own pussy lips apart as he whips me there. Then I have to roll over and continue holding myself apart.


After I've been whipped to Daddy's satisfaction, he makes me stay there. I may not move an inch. He says Mommy will be up in a moment to apply lotion.


Mommy comes up with the lotion. I am shaking in pain. She goes "tsk, tsk, what have you done now, young lady? You know you shouldn't anger your father so. This is what you get when you do." Mom sits beside me and applies soothing lotion to my pussy lips. She parts me gingerly and realizes she needs to apply lotion even deep inside my vagina, and onto my clitoris.

"Mommy, Mommy, no!" I cry as her spreading the lotion begins having a sexual effect on me.

"Hush now," she says, "it's perfectly normal for a girl to feel that way after a whipping."

"Mommy, what's happening?"

"Shhhh. You're having an orgasm."

"No. Mama. No Please. I don't know what's happening! Oh God! Oh! OH! OHHHHHHH!"

My last, actual, masturbation session. Complete with me spanking my own pussy, and then me applying lube to my vagina imagining it is Mom's hand. And then cumming. BLUSH!

58 comments:

  1. Looks like you got what you asked for! I hope this works out well. Since you say your parents both delivered bare-bottomed spankings to you when you were young, I'm sure they don't think spanking will harm you. But there's a time to leave home. It sounds like the advice you got in the comments a few days ago was solidly against doing this, and I suspect that was because people believe strongly in avoiding sex between parents and children. You set the gears in motion. Let's hope that gets you to a place that really satisfies you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The advice was more not to be deceitful, which I took. I don't think anybody at all is fussed with me getting a spanking in front of my Mom and Dad! And I don't intend to have sex with my parents, silly. Just a fantasy.

      P.s. send money

      Delete
    2. Even so, if I were your husband I would not be keen to have to spank you in front of your parents. In future, I'd apply marks to your bottom before I took you there, and I'd make sure you understood you'd get more marks after we got home if there was any misbehavior. That would give you some incentive to avoid repeating this show.

      But then, I might want to keep my girl to myself more than he does!

      Delete
    3. You're mean. I WANTED to get spanked in front of my parents. It was a psychological mind trip. Also, I think it really displays dominance to spank your women wherever and whenever, especially in front of others.

      Delete
    4. Well, okay, I'm mean. It sounds like you are lucky to be with someone who gives you what you want. So, I guess, count your blessings and enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I bet one day, you and David will do a switch spanking in the woods like these couple.
    https://www.spankingtube.com/video/95113/spanking-with-a-surprising-ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have become perfectly SELF-SUFFICIENT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Your real life is hotter than my fantasy life. Have a little mercy I'm reading this while caged, although my cock is doing it's best to try and get out. love your blog- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an intimate family dynamic you have going on there! I’m not sure which would be more embarrassing, the scene itself or the deep discussion afterwards. In my imagination, if something anything close to that happen in our family, it would be buried deep, never to be discussed again! I don’t have a daughter, but I do have a beautiful adult niece. I have seen her naked as an infant, during diaper changes, and in my family, even talking about that would be embarrassing! I cannot imagine seeing my niece’s bare pussy now. But I am going to spend some time thinking about it and what different scenarios might cause that to happen. I’ve got a more pressing, urgent issue to deal with right now, but I’m going to bookmark “family fantasies” for future consideration! - david

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - intense fantasy. Thanks for sharing
    Sunday tomorrow..........
    Stay safe
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm a bit trepidatious (is that a word?)

      Delete
  7. Being spanked in front of you in-laws, my case is just my mother-in-law means in my case my wife is in total control. I have a wonderful mother-in-law, from both her and my wife I have learned that women could care less if you are naked, they know you are embarrassed and that what matters. I recall the first time my wife decided to spank me in front of her mother, my mother-in-law was surprised I did not put up a fuss, I knew better. Once the spanking was over, my wife handed the hairbrush to her mother, your turn Mom, and I did put up a fuss only to get a very sound spanking from my mother-in-law. What was worse I had to stand in the middle of the room, hands at side. So females have a different take than males. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, women being stripped in front of males is extra, for sure.

      Delete
  8. The photo in this post captioned "This is me" should be re-titled "The apple of her daddy's eye".
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nurture gets converted into sex drive. So recently your mother stepped up as the champion of the acceptance of your fantasies as natural.
    My Mom especially was really understanding. She's into "alternative therapies" sorts of things, and I "sold it" as me feeling down and wanting to reconnect to my inner child.
    So now she is the nurturer who understood your needs ( " Oh honey you don;t have to beak a glass to talk to us"
    And there is this part as well where you get to hear it in 3rd which is additional proof positive and sort of completes the circle
    Sue said that Mom sort of defended my choices. That I was clearly feeling a bit blue and was escaping things by regressing to a more childish state with the "spanking nonsense". Mom said how I had used "baby talk" when discussing it with them. Sue asked why they let me do it in front of them> Mom said because David and I had asked and she saw no harm in it, and was actually interested to observe the dynamic. She said I was very much like a child. That the spanking was not very hard but that I was crying softly at the end, and seemed as if I had a burden lifted. So she thought it was fine. She also said "and anyways your father enjoyed the show." (!!!)
    I think a few more exclamation points are in order ( !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL) but other than that everything seems completely natural.
    there is this one other bit here that helped to fuel the whole thing
    You know, the panties do not need to go down to the knees, right?
    ( Well actually they do need to come down below the knees ether completely off or in a hopelessly awkward position between calf and ankle to heighten the futility of their irrelevance)
    You can perfectly well spank a girl with her panties pulled "modestly" down to just below the butt cheeks, right?
    ( wrong, because you were PURRFECTLY spanked and they were completely removed and it fueled and fulfilled your fantasy right?)
    Why did David have to pull them down to my knees???!!!! What kind of fucking point was he making anyways?
    What kind of points? hmmmm, let's see,1. He is in charge of delivering your discipline and you are most certainly not. 2 He can and will take charge of you bodily with regards to discipline and he is serious about his contractual obligation . 3 He loves you and your fantasies and fulfillment are important to him, 4 He wants to make you happy. 5, He wants to be dominated and can give as good as he gets. He loves you and loves the perv in you as well! So panties down it was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir. Panties down makes sense now.

      Delete
    2. It seems apparent from the photo provided, and the description of the event,that the charms displayed could not possibly have concealed fact that there have in fact been visitors to the rear entrance , from all observers in attendance. One cannot help but wonder if this fact was part of the " enjoyment of the show" referred to in the telephone call .

      Delete
    3. So, according to David, when he spanks, and when I wiggle, my cheeks part and my bottom hole is visible during my spankings. So yes, Mom and Dad saw my bottom hole. But I don't get fucked there that often. I don't think you could tell if I am fucked there just by looking???

      Delete
    4. Rogering here.Your right on that last point Julie. Does not mean that you should not be fucked there more often now if you misbehave.

      Delete
    5. No Sir. There's a "sexual submission" clause in my DD Contract that applied after punishment. He can take me however he wants. I was thinking anal was most likely.

      Delete
  10. I think the next step is definitely Sue spanking you (and maybe David too) at the next family gathering.
    And then it'll finally be time for Daddy to take his belt off and start swinging...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie,
    Genital punishment is the worst. My wife caught me trying to pleasure myself when I was getting a break from my chastity cage. She told me to stay put and she left the bedroom. She came back with a clear plastic bag of ice and used it to discourage me from ever doing masturbation again. Also, my cage when right back on and basically stayed put. She really monitored the situation closely after that. But, it sounds like you could have used some ice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet that was chilly!

      Delete
    2. Julie,
      Yes, it was cold and effective.

      Delete
  12. I am a bit worried of hitting sensitive areas, only gentile punishment we do is tease and denial.
    For beating, we spank as it is the safest place to beat, sometimes we do bastinado carefully, but spanking you can beat more liberally especially if you use a flexible soft object like belt or slipper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The butt is the safest. No vital organs nearby, miles of muscle and fat, somewhat tough skin, lots of nerve endings near the surface, and when the blood flows to there, it also flows to ahem, other areas!

      But... pussy spanking.

      Delete
  13. At the rate things are going, I can't imagine it will be long before Sue gives you a full length punishment spanking in front of your family with the wooden spoon and you end up red bottomed in the corner for the rest of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's hinted! Not sure if she is serious...

      Delete
  14. If "Honesty is the Very Best Policy", maybe now would be a good time to let your husband know about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. What he doesn't know won't hurt him - but I am in for the Grandaddy of all spankings if he does!

      Delete
    2. So......you mean after nearly a decade of posting a very popular blog with interviews, and doing e-stories, and after using photos and videos of yourselves to illustrate some posts, and with David being a guy and a spanko who must occasionally cruise the internet, you have managed to keep such a time-consuming, trail-leaving hobby a secret? What did he think you wanted the photos for? or the videos? Has he never wondered what you are spending your time on?

      You are either extremely gifted at hiding things.....to a point where you should have gone into international espionage LOL.....or he is astoundingly poor at picking up clues. I can't imagine being able to keep my blog a secret from Rosa even though she does not participate directly with it.

      And, if he is as kinky as portrayed, why would he not be THRILLED with being featured here? Why the secret? It makes no sense. I could way more easily imagine the opposite, where an adventurous wife might be furious over having her pictures strewn over the internet behind her back, but a guy? That's just so.....odd. I would think a sub husband, featured as star of enviable adventures would be proud of your blog.

      Delete
  15. You really are the naughtiest girl I’ve known or heard about. There is every reason your face should be even warmer and redder than your bare bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I have to say that your mother's response to Sue did not surprise me. But I will say that your post did in a way. Maybe it's my own fault? As someone who engages in spanking both as adult adventure.....sometimes sexual, sometimes just naughty fun, AND as genuine punishment, I was sort of excited to see you come around to the latter from having been exclusively the former for so long. But, your post is very telling. I realize the "genuine punishment" angle is new to you, but from what you are revealing so far, it may be so new so as to still be unwrapped. I will be interested to see if this recent venture does indeed proceed along the lines of a DD agreement, or if it is just a novel twist to spanking and submission as primarily a sexual adventure. There's nothing wrong with either solely or a blend of both, but there is a pretty significant difference between the two....even if lines are admittedly sometimes blurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure there is a heady dose of sexuality implicit in all of it for me. I would not be doing either kinky spanking or DD without that aspect, I am sure.

      The difference for me is who decides when I'm to be spanked, and for what reasons. It is incredibly embarrassing to be spanked for genuine misbehaviour, and makes me want to be a good girl. Knowing that can happen to me, makes me feel cared for. It's not about the pain of the spanking, it's about all those feelings and emotions, which are real.

      Delete
  17. Strict Julie Switches!

    Look at it this way: if you're still maintaining your pubic hair as well as in your pic, that just adds to your mom's sympathetic perspective that you're expressing some kind of catharsis and regression. And maybe reinforces your dad's pervy delight, too!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well maintained, despite lack of waxing. According to DD Contract, it's a spanking offence not to. Stubble might get my pussy spanked!

      Delete
    2. You think of everything! It's like your libido and your dignity are two different people, and your sexuality is intent on finding ways to manipulate and embarrass your respectable side. Fun to watch!

      Speaking of embarrassment, do you think you'll be surprised to find yourself fantasizing sometime about a sympathetic motherly figure working a soothing balm into your bottom hole?

      Delete
    3. Well that just made me gush! After a punishment fucking in my rear end, Mom coming up and applying the much-needed balm...

      Delete
    4. A charming skit passes before my eyes :
      Sue and you, after you both licked and kissed your father's balls, are upside down on the sofa with thighs wide apart while your mother is made to lick your pussies well, still crying while activating her tongue. because of the so hard spanking David has given her big bare white bum (it is that big).

      Delete
  18. "Dad had a closeup view of my pussy writhing and winking at him"

    Pussy winking? You can do that? You're one talented gal!!!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, what does that even mean? Fanciful writing.

      Delete
  19. I read stories like yours and will often wonder, "And then...?"

    How about this:

    You have been spanked by David, bare bottom (bare everything, apparently) in front of your parents. You finish dinner, maybe desert, help with the dishes, probably talk for a while, and soon enough it is after 11PM and time to go. You and David leave. Get in your car and pull out of your parent's driveway as they wave good-bye from their front door.

    They close the door, and that silence comes that always does when everyone has left. It's quiet. Just your mom and dad. They sigh in the quiet. Then:

    Dad: "Your daughter."
    Mom: "OUR daughter."

    Ever think this might have then happened...?

    Dad with his arm around your mother: "You know, it's been a while since I tended to your bottom. Something I think that is long overdue."

    Mom: (Understanding the code...sheepishly and knowingly) "Yes."

    Dad takes her hand and walks her to the family "spanking chair" (Yeah; you got one, too!) puts her otk, bares her bottom just like his #2 daughter, and spanks her pink. And lovingly. And then...!

    Or, perhaps is the more interesting opposite...

    Mom takes dad to the family "spanking chair", puts him otk, bares his bottom just like his #2 daughter, and spanks him pink. And lovingly. And then...!

    So what do you think happened after you left?

    (And do you think you will ever ask your mom if your dad ever spanked her?)

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Dad spanks Mom version the best. It's sweet!
      And yes, I'll ask her, but she's likely to tell me to mind my own business! :-)

      Delete
    2. I like either version.

      But in my mind, where dad does mom she is bent over the arm of the sofa, her bare bottom getting the belt. (Nicely! Lovingly! Because we are not animals!) Finished, and her bottom a nice pink, dad drops his pants and "comforts" her with "thy rod and thy staff" (Hey! It's in the Bible!)

      On the flip where she has him over the sofa arm and belting him a nice pink, at the end she reclines on the sofa, legs akimbo (Love that word!), and orders him to "Thank her. Properly." And being a gentleman, he does.

      Hey! She "wins" no matter what!!!

      A.J.

      Delete