Thursday, April 16

Contract Signed!

It's done! I'm committed (or at least, ought to be committed!). Our Domestic Discipline Contract is fully signed and in effect.


It gives my husband David "spanking rights" over me when I transgress, as defined in the Contract. Signing occurred ahead of schedule on Wednesday, April 15. I made a ceremony of it. I cooked David a nice meal, and we shared a half bottle of red wine. I had previously prepared our living room with soft lighting and four candles on the coffee table around a printed copy of the Contract opened to the signature page. I surprised David by appearing for dinner completely nude. I served him, ate with him, and cleared, completely nude. He said that he "enjoyed the new me" ;-)

Afterwards we went hand-in-hand to the living room to sign. I lit the candles as he sat on the couch facing the coffee table. I knelt (still naked of course) on the other side of the coffee table. We each put our signatures to the contract and then we kissed.

David suggested that, without objection, today could be our first "Maintenance Session". Hells yes!

I'll describe the rest of the evening now. Forgive me if I don't recall the dialog exactly. I'll fill in blanks where I don't 100% remember, but this was the gist of it for sure.

He took my hand and he led me up to our bedroom. He sat on the side of the bed and he pulled me across his knee. He then gave me a pretty decent hand spanking that had my cheeks hot and rosy. This was my first spanking as an official "spanked wife", and it melted me! It was a step-level up in sexual excitement, me being in that state.


With every stroke I felt as if he owned me more and more. I was thinking that I would be subject to, actually subject to, discipline like this whenever he felt I had transgressed. I felt relaxed and happy, despite my increasingly sore bum.

Once he was done he let me up and had me sit on his lap. He hugged and kissed me and told me he loved me. I did the same. I told him I loved him very much and thanked him for doing this thing for me, for helping me to be a better woman.

He then put me on the floor at his feet, kneeling. He looked me in the eyes and asked if I had any feedback for him so far.


"No Sir. Everything is perfect Sir," I said. He chuckled at me. "And I don't suppose any Transgressions I missed from the living room up to the bedroom?". "No Sir," I said.

"Well then, I believe it's on to the Maintenance Spanking, if I recall our Contract?" he stated.

"Oh Yes Sir!" I replied.

I thought that it was very sweet that he was following the protocol exactly as I had laid it out, even if it was silly given our DD was all of 1 minute old when he declared a Maintenance Session. It showed a certain commitment which was very lovable at that moment.

The "Maintenance Spanking" is, and I quote from the Contract (VI.9),
"This Maintenance Spanking will be a spanking, but may include sensual stroking, digital clitoral stimulation, digital anal/vaginal penetration, and breast and nipple stimulation."
Oh boy!

I crawled back across his lap. He stroked and kneaded my bottom. He gave me sharp slaps. He massaged my ass into the crack, pushing his finger down towards my pussy. Oh my goodness. I was ready! So ready.

He made me spread my legs. He gave me light slaps to the insides of my thighs, going higher and higher. He touched my pussy with his fingers which sent an electric jolt through me. He gave me a light finger fucking.


He reached with his other hand and cupped my breast, kneading my tits and twisting and pulling my nipples. My nipples became rock hard and stuck out. It hurt, but it hurt so good.

He took his pussy hand away and started spanking my ass. He stopped and he fucked my vagina with his thumb, and then he took his thumb out and stuck it into my butthole while continuing to fuck my pussy with his other fingers. Oh no... not my bum... He reached my clit and stroked there. He took his hand out and spanked me some more.

He stood me up and walked me over to the corner. He whispered in my ear, "you stay there for a few minutes. You may touch yourself, but not too much." He meant, "don't cum".


My ass was hot, my vagina tingled wetly, and my breasts felt mauled. I grabbed my own breast with one hand and dove my other down to my pussy, where I continued stroking myself. I was soppy wet inside. Normally, I imagined, touching yourself while doing cornertime would earn you a serious spanking. But there was a specific exception for Maintenance (VI.10):
"Julie will be given corner time for sexual self-reflection as determined by David.  Unique to this corner time, Julie is allowed to touch her vagina, breasts, buttocks and anal area, but may not climax."
I took my hand out of my vagina and let it go behind me and stuck my middle finger deeply into my ass. Ohhhh! I moved the hand from my breast down to my vagina and started stroking my kitty. I pushed two fingers up into my cunt and fucked myself from in front and behind.

I couldn't see him, but I knew David was watching. He was watching his wife fucking her own ass and pussy at the same time, and writhing on the spot like a total whore. I was ass fucking myself with my finger, while my husband watched!!!

I was feeling very close to cumming, so I removed my hands and brought them both up to my breasts and played with them. I then put my hands down to my sides and just stood, electric with the sensations still coursing through me.

"Go lie on the bed," David said to me, and "masturbate while I watch."

"Yes Sir," I said breathlessly.

I dove onto the bed and began fingering my pussy.

me

I thought of David spanking me for being naughty. I turned over and continued fingering myself with one hand while giving myself spanks from the other. I said aloud, "I'm sorry Sir! Please! I won't do it again! Please..." I stuck the middle finger of my spanking hand deep up into my asshole. I think I said, "not like this, not like this" as I fucked my own ass and rubbed my clit hard. Then I came.

David had not said a word the whole time, though I felt his eyes acutely on me. I had completely humbled myself, OMG!

"I don't think you need to tell me what you were thinking of," he said to me.

"I was thinking of YOU, Sir," I told him. "And of you putting your finger in my butt while I was over your knee in front of a roomful of people..."

"Go on and kneel on the floor," said David. I got off the bed on shaky feet and did so.

 

I felt ashamed that I had fingered myself so wantonly and so thoroughly as he had watched. And after all the spanking, that I had spanked myself even more during masturbation, imagining it was my husband spanking me, and then sticking a finger, up my ass, and finger fucking me while everybody watched.

He sat in front of me, took my hands again, and I looked up into his eyes and said, "Thank you, Sir, for being here for me. I'm recommitting to fulfilling all my duties and obligations under our Contract, including giving you good blow jobs and scening the fuck out of you."

"Ah ah! Unladylike language. But I'm letting that pass given the context," he said.

"Thank you, Sir. I can say 'fuck' when we fuck, though, right?" I confirmed.

"Are you deliberately being a brat?" he asked.

"Never, Sir," I said, mock serious.

"Well that's good," he said. "Are you ready for your final spanking of the session?"

"Ooooh... I'm rethinking THAT part of the Contract," I said. I was joking. A bit.

"Well, we can talk about it in 6 months, I suppose," he said. Hoisted by my own petard.

"Yes, Sir," I said, resignedly.

He had me stand and crawl back over his knees.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sir," I said, with resignation.

OUCH! He slapped hard! And then again and again and again.


It was a real spanking, what the fuck!?! I probably got about 50 or so. Yikes!

"I just wanted to remind you what will happen if you're naughty," he said by way of explanation.

"Yes, Sir! Thank you Sir!" I said. There was nothing else to say!

He took me off his knees, lay on the bed, and I lay beside him.

"You're a beautiful person, and sexy has hell," he told me.

BEAM!

"You're beautiful and sexy too," I told him.

"I love you, baby," he told me.

"I love you Daddy," I said back to him. I do sometimes call him Daddy when I'm feeling in that kind of mood. "Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"May I practice my blow jobs on you, please?" I asked.

"You certainly may," he answered.

I took off all his clothes, and then crawled down to his feet, and crawled back up beside his legs like a naked little kitty. I took his cock in my hand. My husband has a big beautiful cock. I looked up into his eyes, and then I dove down onto his penis.


I had done a bit of research. I tried to make it extra salivaee, and I used my hands a lot in addition to my mouth. I varied stuff up. I involved his balls. I kissed and I licked. He seemed to be really liking it. Before too long he pushed me away, not 'cause he wasn't liking it, 'cause he was liking it too much! Ha!

"How was that?" I asked him, feeling "cocky".

"Big improvements," he said, "I see you've already put some work into it."

"Was it as good as Sue's?" I asked him. My sister had blown him once. Without my permission, as "payback" for me pushing her beyond her comfort zone once. She thought she'd tromp right over mine.

"Sue's is still better," said David, teasing me, "but I've seen her pussy now, and yours is much prettier and I'm sure much nicer to fuck."

He put me onto my back, stuffed a pillow under my hips, spread my legs, and shoved his hard cock deep into my cunt. He gave me a very decent fucking! David's "staying power" has been improving with age.


As he was fucking me, he said things like, "you going to get spanked when you've been a naughty girl?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Right across my knee, bare naked, spanked until you're rosy red? Put into the corner with your bare bum showing, like a naughty little girl? Where everyone can see you and know you've been spanked?"

"Oh Yes Sir! Please Sir!"

"You're a spanked wife now, aren't you? And everybody's going to know it. You'd better not misbehave, you little tramp. Don't think I'll take it easy on you."

He called me a "little tramp!" ;-)

"I won't... misbehave... Sir!" I promised him.

He did those noise things and thrust deep into me (ouch!) and came deep inside of me, spasming his cock in my pussy. He rolled off me and gathered me into his arms. "That was the most amazing sex I have ever had," he told me.

"Spanked wife sex?" I asked.

"Spanked wife sex," he agreed.

43 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely story julie, very well done. An excellent and ceremonious build up to the contract as well!

    It seems most of your spankings will be centred around your bedroom where are are “sent” when needed? Rather than the family room where it’s more public and you have been spanked before?

    Would you mind showing us the naughty corner in your bedroom, so we can visualize where you’ll be spending some time under these new rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Sure! Although David says he'll spank me anywhere he pleases, so not always the bedroom, I'm sure.

      Delete
  2. That was one hot introduction for a spanked wife. David is certainly warming to the task. I'm surprised you didn't break any dishes cleaning up after dinner you little Minx!
    Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - congratulations on officially becoming a Spanked Wife!! Perhaps you should start wearing some jewelry that indicates your new status? Maybe a charm for a necklace or Pandora bracelet?

    Again, congratulations on an AMAZINGLY SEXY launch of your initial DD commitment period!!

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there spanked wife jewelry? I like jewelry.

      Delete
  4. Julie,
    After reading this incredible account of the important step in your relationship, I just told my wife I’d do, say or sign anything if she’d unlock my chastity cage let me have an orgasm. I begged, pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears. “The 25th husband” was her answer, over and over. I don’t think I’ve even been so horny. When the 25th gets here, the account you posted is going to be on my mind. Be good, well not to much. And, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Careful! Don't sign away your life or anything. It's only 9 days to your unlocking. Don't lose your head. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Julie
      Been there and done that before. If there’s fine print be careful. I once made the huge mistake of confessing that if my hair ever got thin I’d buzz it off. It got thin and my wife exercised an appearance option in our own domestic FLR contract she uses to guide our marriage and dom me. I buzzed it down on the lowest setting at her request.

      You must be excited. And now your conduct will be perfect. I know what these cravings are. We are among the fortunate to have open minded spouses.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure the buzz looks better. Trust your wife!

      Delete
    4. Actually she tells me ‘Mistress is always right’, By the way congratulations again on an awesome blog

      Delete
    5. I think you are a sort of an Hero. How can you read this exciting blog being Locked in chastity? I can't help and I wank reading Julie's posts (I know Is embarrassing but Is the Truth, I Hope Julie is not disappointed but I don't think so) , only I don't cum (I don't cum anymore on my own,I would feel guilty, cumming only with wife) and than you read here while locked. How can you manage It? Is not worse that thinking about something not sexual? I repeat, you are something like an Hero. However, continue to read Julie and enjoy your Blue balls

      Delete
    6. It will be a great orgasm on the 25th

      Delete
  5. Spanked Wife Sex is right... blowjobs and sex after spankings are always outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! So Hott!!
    And Congrats!
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's about time you got what was coming to you, but I'd love to know how you would spank this old man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think I would mind spanking an old man. Imagine if i was young enough to be your granddaughter and STILL spanked you!

      Delete
    2. I probably need a spanking for all the stuff I've done. If I visited you for a session what could I expect?

      Delete
    3. Well, I don't so "sessions" per se, but can refer you to a Pro Domme if you wish.

      But, say I did... I would certainly talk you in advance to see what sorts of things around spanking excites you the most. OTK? Bent over? Hand, hairbrush, strap? Underwear pulled down or fully nude? Just have you talk to me about your spanking fantasies. Based on what I hear, I would create a scene for you. We would then negotiate limits and safewords.

      Say I did all that... You would confess to me how you misbehaved. You would be pants and undies down, facing me as you did so. Then you would come across my knee and I would start with a hand-spanking. It would be harder than you imagine. Then I would pick up the hairbrush, or the rubber paddle, and make you howl like a baby across my knee. Then I think I would put you face up on the bed, raise your legs, and whip with a flogger. The ends would whip you everywhere, including your bottom hole, testicles, and penis. Next I would turn you face down on the bed, your ass elevated across 3 pillows. I would take the belt or the strap and whip you to tears. If you were a good boy for all of that, I would insert a vibrating prostate massager into your ass and turn it on. I would then pull your penis and testicles out behind your legs and use lube to rub your penis until you ejaculated into my hand. Then you would lick it off my hand and hold it in your mouth without swallowing. Finally you would go back across my knee, after having ejaculated, holding your own cum in your mouth, and I would spank you with the hairbrush until you were completely beaten and submissive. Then you would go on your knees in front of me, show me you retained your cum in your mouth, and then swallow it while I watch and tease. Then you'd be sent on your way.

      Possibly...

      Delete
    4. I think I'll be good.

      Delete
  8. This was extremely enjoyable to read

    ReplyDelete
  9. How restful it must be to no longer have to worry about finding "scenes". You did well to start these six months of discipline slowly. How sweet it must be to know that everything is written and that there is nothing left but to interpret and apply this whole little program and shudder with desire by imagining, day after day, all the possibilities that it contains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to scene my husband (Contract requirement, in fact ;-), but I enjoy dreaming up those scenes, and get inspired by real world events (contrary to the theme over the past few posts, he IS NOT perfect :-)

      Delete
  10. Julie,

    You are a great writer. Congratulations to you both.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this. So fun to (literally) see you diving in. I’m sure a bratty girl like you is going to have plenty to write about, and I’m especially interested to hear about your first real punishment. I think you’ll find it a different experience than your maintenance playtime, bringing out that submissive warmth even more!

    And I don’t mind seeing Julie buns! After all, your contract says nudity and humiliation is part of your punishment...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first "real" punishment spanking that got me to see the difference and move in this direction, so I totally agree, and am "looking forward" (?) to my next real punishment spanking :-)

      Delete
    2. Any chance this is StrictDiane that was once on Tumblr?

      Delete
  12. That was a wonderful start on your new journey. Within your intimate loving relationship, you can still do scening, maintenance, “punished” for masturbation, etc.., but now there is also real discipline in your house.

    Real discipline to me is not planned. Just like what got your DD started, you didn’t misbehave to get spanked, you got spanked because you misbehaved. That could happen once a week, once a year, or maybe never. No matter what, though, it’s always in the background, and you are always aware that you must be a good girl to stay out of real trouble. If you play to get a spanking, it can be great sex, but it won’t be the same emotionally. That’s just like growing up with parents who spank. For me punishments were about once a year or less. I sincerely tried to avoid trouble, but sometimes temptations or bad judgment got the best of me. We will see how effective the threat of embarrassing punishment spanking is for you. When it’s real, the proof is in the resulting behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All true, but I must say, I am morbidly interested in "testing" David... oh dear...

      Delete
  13. Someone is turning a page and doing it with a big smile, a bare bottom and a willing mouth for her husband to use. This is going to be very interesting.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, just wow, what a fantastic start to your contract.
    I am looking forwards to following you on this new phase. Your writing is, as ever, deliciously descriptive and honestly explicit.
    Please stay safe during the current climate.
    Best wishes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic. You both are fantastic. When I read about your DD I was shocked. I could't think about you doing this. But It Is! And I find It very exciting. I appreciate also your Husband's attitude: he could have his Revenge by cumming in your mouth but he did vanilla sex. Great. I think you'll keep us on the screen reading your next experiences (and wanking).
    I have a question: how can you pass from be a DD'wife, to that wife who Spank his husband, humiliate him and make him est his cum? Will you donit again? How do you feel about changing insieme you? I ask becouse I also feel One day sub and other day dom

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin - I can totally see myself switching! I've actually been doing it for quite a while now. Domme one day, sub the next. I see no contradiction. The DD is a very specific extra thing that I dont see getting in the way at all.

      Delete
    2. Great, I totally feel like you. Knowing what you said make me feel more confident. So we can Say that your husband haven't finished to eat his own cum? Do you think that the day you'll become dommy you Will "revenge" by making It worst for him?

      Delete
    3. Yes he will eat his cum.
      And no, revenge is not a thing for us. In fact, I inserted specific language in the contract against that, in either direction.
      But will I continue going hard on him? Oh yes!

      Delete
  16. I signed a contract with my Femdom girlfriend agreeing that she would grill me once a week and determine what kind of punishment I deserved for my evil ways. in addition she wanted payment for the discipline taking her to dinner and working around her house and going shopping and buying her presents. The sessions were very intense and she didn’t limit the time so sometimes they lasted at least three hours. she enjoyed using a variety of implements paddles straps canes and floggers. By the time she left my body knew I had received her wrath. she also liked impaling me in the shower and once she impaled me and shaved off all my pubic hair while I struggled with the huge dildo up my ass. I think a woman needs to be rewarded for punishing her slave not only with praise but also buying her whatever she wishes.

    ReplyDelete