Thursday, March 11

Grown Daughter Spanked, Diapered, and Given an Enema! (part 2)

[Continued from part 1, in which we introduce Julie, a 22-year-old college girl forced to move back in with her parents for a summer, and what happens thereafter.]

The aftermath!
what naughty grown up daughters deserve.

We now move into the second half of our DropSeat Productions video 20/40 Spankings (part 1) with me "filling in" the action, trying to imagine how it would play out in real-life it was me subjected to this. In this episode, Daddy comes home!


When Daddy got home, Mom told him what I had done and how she had punished me. I was not in the room, but I overheard. So mortifying. We had to go to his study to have a "conference" as he called it.


Daddy said that he was really disappointed in me. I tried to explain but he shushed me. He was not interested in my side at all. I was so embarrassed with myself as Daddy went though it all over again. At least Mom was there for moral support.

During the conversation I called him "Dad". He corrected me and said because I had proven myself to be as irresponsible as a little kid, I was to refer to them as would a little kid, as "Mommy and Daddy" from now on. Embarrassing.

After the scolding was over Daddy told me to stand up.

The way he said it, I just knew I was going to be punished again. I told him that Mommy had already punished me! He said he knew that, and that now he was going to punish me also "to make sure I really understood my lesson." Oh no. This was actually happening.

Daddy told me to lift up my dress and to reach around the back over my shoulders to hold it up.

I had to literally stand there like that with my ridiculous panties on display. Daddy reached out and rested his hand on the front of my thigh to keep me in place and started smacking the backs of my thighs as he scolded me more and more for what I had done.

The thigh smacks really hurt, and Daddy's hand on the front of my thigh bothered me in a different way. This was absolutely the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life. Without even pulling my panties down, Daddy was letting me know I was a total child and would be smacked if and when and how he decided. Apparently the degree of my embarrassment was not his problem.

It was even more embarrassing for me that Mom was there to see me put in my place by Daddy like that. I'm sure Mom felt female empathy for me as I was made to stand there holding my dress up around my shoulders. She probably felt embarrassed for me that my childish too big panties were totally on display to a man. I'm sure she winced in sympathy as Daddy smacked my thighs and made me high-step foolishly in front of him. She must have felt empathy for another woman, her daughter no less, put through this ordeal by a man.

Daddy pointed out how my behaviour was inconsistent with being an adult. I had to admit to him that I was acting like a child by just doing whatever it was I wanted without any regard. Daddy said that because I was behaving like a child I was learning that I was not too old to get a childish punishment. Daddy quizzed me about my punishment from Mommy and asked me what was the lesson that I had learned from it. You have to understand, I was so embarrassed and Daddy was both smacking the backs of my thighs, making me dance in place, and putting his hand on the front of my thigh, and I wasn't thinking straight so I answered with legitimately what I had most learned, and said "I learned that if I am going to act like child then I would be punished like a child". Daddy seemed angry with that answer and Mommy seemed disappointed. Daddy smacked me harder and said that I had apparently not learned that I was being punished for taking the car without asking first.

Of course I should have said that first! What was I thinking? I believe to this day that had I said that, my punishment would have been over then and there and my next 3 months would have been very different for me. As it was, Daddy decided that I clearly still needed to be taught a lesson. He sent Mom away to make them coffee and then Daddy laid down the law for me. He bent me over and started spanking my thighs and bottom with very hard smacks that had me dancing in place.

Daddy told me that from now on they would be making the decisions for me. They would be making rules for me and I would be following them from now on. That as long as I lived in their house, I was going to follow their rules. He said the first rule was that from now on I was going to have a curfew. The second rule was that I had to be respectful to my Mother at all times. The third rule was that I had to let them know wherever I was going to be at all times. Daddy said I would be given chores and that he was sick and tired of me sitting around all day and doing nothing. He added that from now on I was not going to make so much as a move without asking for permission first. Daddy said they were going to know where I was and who I was with at all times.

Those couple of minutes sort of defined my life there for the entire summer. Daddy and Mommy kept me on a very, very, short leash afterwards. And believe me, they were both very serious about enforcing their rules. Even minor infractions landed me across Mom's knee and then in timeout with my nose in the corner. I don't know how many hours I spent in total with my nose in that corner. It was a lot. If it was more serious, then Daddy got involved, which was not good.

At any rate, Daddy was not going to leave it at just that, He was going to make absolutely sure I understood my lesson. Daddy told me to take off my dress (!). He came behind and unzipped it for me and then helped me off with it as if I was his little girl.

When I was down to my (blush!!!) bra and panties only, Daddy put the little stool in front of me. That was my timeout stool from when I was a little kid that I had to sit on when I had been bad.

Daddy then said he wanted me to pull my panties down, right to my knees... Well, I hesitated of course. What grown up girl in front of her Daddy wouldn't?  Daddy took my arm, pulled me into him and started smacking my bottom.


He put me under his arm and said, "when I ask you to do something and you're being punished, I expect you to do it right away. Is that clear?"

He kept smacking me to make his point.

"Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy!" I said desperately. Daddy was training me to be an obedient little girl, and it was certainly working! Daddy stopped and made me go back to standing in front of my stool. He told me to pull my panties down, right to my knees, and then to kneel on my stool and put my hands on my head. Oh, this was going to be so humiliating.


I did exactly what he asked this time, without hesitating, but with a major blush on. Daddy was looking directly at his grown daughter's bare bottom! He warned me to stay there like that and think about why I was in the position I was in. He then said that he would be back "in a while", whatever that meant! Daddy went to have his coffee with Mommy and left me there like that. 

It was so painful on my knees, and on my whole body. It was all I could do to maintain the position, the tears were literally streaming down my face. But I did not dare move! That sort of set the tone for the next three months. Whenever daddy decided I needed a spanking from him, he made me kneel like that waiting for him to get to it. On that hateful, hateful little stool. I hated that stool! By the time he got back to spank me, I was already a very well punished and contrite little girl. Though any relief was very short-lived as Daddy was a very strict spanker, as I was about to find out.

After an interminable period, Daddy finally returned and helped me off my stool.


As he did that he came around to my front. I was acutely conscious that Daddy was seeing my pussy for the first time since I was a tot. He didn't look down, and it didn't seem to phase him in the least, but I knew what he saw and I blushed fiercely. He stood me in front of him and pulled the wooden chair out to middle of the room. I was sooo embarrassed. Daddy was seeing my pussy and he was going to spank me!

He made me shuffle over with my panties still around my ankles and then pulled me over his knee. I was practically bare!

It only took a couple of spanks before my panties came off completely as my legs were bicycling furiously at the air.

Daddy's spanking was not at all like Mom's! From his first spank to his last it was like it was a wooden paddle or something spanking me. And I felt small across Daddy's lap. Not big and awkward as I had across Mommy's, but small, like a little girl, over his knee. And compared to him, I was a little girl. I was his little girl, getting her comeuppance over his knee in absolutely no uncertain terms.


I learned then and there that Daddy was not to be trifled with. Mom's spanking was one thing. But Daddy's spanking was on a different level entirely. It was clear that Daddy was not letting me up until he believed I had been taught my lesson thoroughly and completely!

As he was there spanking me, Daddy confirmed all my new rules with me. He asked if I would follow them all. I promised I would! Daddy used that to conclude that he guessed spankings for big girls work after all, and got me to say that back to him. We went through each of the rules one more time. He asked me what would happen if I broke the rules. Each time I had to answer that I would be punished with a "bare bottom spanking". It was hard to say those words. In truth though, I didn't know what I was saying and would have agreed to anything, I was in such a frantic state kicking my legs and tossing my head as he continued my punishment.

It was a very hard lesson for a previously independent 22-year-old girl to have to swallow. Bare bottom spankings for the slightest infractions, at my age!? Daddy even said that if there happened to be company when I needed a spanking, a bare bottom spanking would take place regardless of who was there to see it, and I absolutely believed he would follow through with that! Did I mention that Daddy was not to be trifled with?

Daddy finally stopped and let me off his lap.

Later on, Mom told me that Daddy was spanking me across his lap for less than 5 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to me! Though Mom did say she could hear the spanks and my cries from clean across the house.

I truly thought I was done, but Daddy had other ideas. He made me stand facing the chair (totally bare except for my bra - blush!) and turned it around. I was confused. Was he going to make me sit bare bum in the chair facing the wall for more timeout?

But then he put a pillow down over the back of the chair and told me to lean over it.

As I was leaning there, feeling very exposed, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Daddy was taking off his belt! Oh no no no no. We kids were threatened with the belt growing up, but it was never actually used on us... I was 'gonna get Daddy's belt! Wahhhh!

Daddy said I was going to get a good belt spanking and it was to make absolutely sure that I learned my lesson because he had not heard me say I'm sorry, or I'm going to be good, or any of those things; all he heard me say was that my bottom was sore. I was thinking back. I was sure I had said some of those things. But maybe not. I don't know. I had been so frantic across his knee. Why didn't I say those things? I made up for lost time now, but it was too late. Daddy put one hand on the small of my back and prepared  his doubled-up leather belt to leather my very bare bottom.

My knees were shaking as I waited there for my first stroke. I could feel Daddy raising his belt and then touching it down across my cheeks, as if measuring the distance.

He then raised his belt and whipped it down right across the center of both cheeks.


Oh shite that hurt!!! If I thought Daddy's hand was bad, his belt was, like, ten times worse! I kicked my legs and cried out shamelessly.

Mommy later said she knew from the crack of the first stroke and my high-pitched squeal that followed that Daddy was using his belt on me. She said she felt sorry for me, but that if Daddy thought I needed the belt, then I needed the belt.

As I was kicking and squirming in distress, there was a part of my brain that wondered what Daddy was seeing as he lay back between strokes to allow me to settle down. I could only imagine that my pussy was on full parade.

How could I ever face Daddy again after this??? A Daddy should never be put in a position to see his grown daughter's pussy gyrating like that under the lash! But that ship had sailed, and if as a result I had zero shreds of dignity remaining to me, well that was purely on me and on the choices I had made.

Towards the end, Daddy said that he was going to give me ten more, and that they were going to hurt.

I braced myself, and each stroke was pure, fiery, hell!


Daddy's belt was very heavy and I felt each stroke penetrate deep into my butt. I cried my eyes out during those final ten getting more and more frantic as Daddy's strokes progressively increased in their intensity. With the final couple Daddy was letting me know that the belting I had received was nothing compared to what I could have gotten had he swung his belt harder all the way through. In fact, he even said "all right young lady, just remember, the punishment can get worse if you're behavior doesn't improve." I was determined to never, ever, ever, ever put myself in a position to receive a "worse" belt whipping like that from Daddy. I would be such a good girl!

Daddy let me up. As I faced him I desperately rubbed my punished bottom cheeks, completely disregarding the shameful showing in front I was putting on for him! Daddy led me by my arm towards the wall.

He told me he wanted me to stand there with my nose facing the wall, like a "naughty little girl".


Before he left he told me he wanted me to put my hands on my head. Did Daddy suspect how needy a big girl like me was after her spanking and that's why I needed to put my hands on my head??? Oh Gawd I hoped not!

I had to stand there for maybe a half an hour before Mommy came to get me and say I could go get ready for bed. She whistled at the work that Daddy had done on my backside, and said that she hoped that I had finally learned my lesson. I assured her that I had.

That night in bed, I am not proud to say it, but I masturbated again thinking about Daddy spanking me, and what he could see of me. Oh no!

[To be continued in part 3, in which Grandma and Grandpa come over for dinner and Julie misbehaves, and in which Julie is spanked in the living room with the windows open...]

21 comments:

  1. Very hot stuff, can't believe we haven't reached the diapers/enema after all that!

    She's very lucky not to have to sit on that ridiculous stool, poor direction there I fear! I think it was used again in other Dropseat videos.

    I love those panties; the less it looks like a girl wants you to see her underwear the hotter it is. I remember you posting a pretty visceral response to a commenter suggesting you wear some bottle green bloomers a while back, and that definitely stuck with me! David should get you some punishment panties for days when you're going to get a spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie is just not English. Toronto girls go out commando or with little girls' panties (decorated with watermelons) under their jeans. They don't understand the erotic attraction of bottle green knickers which originates in the history of Great Britain and its colonies. :)

      Delete
    2. Watermelon panties have their place, although that place may be stretched around the knees of a mischievous little sub whilst her husband smacks her naughty bottom!

      Delete
    3. Julie certainly needs to visit the colonies. They’re too liberal in big city’s like Toronto. Here girls not wearing appropriate bottle green knickers are taken to the wood shed and given the sjambok or bull whip by the head of house before being turned over to the farm hands. No need for masturbation afterwards.

      Delete
    4. Wait, there is ALWAYS a need for masturbation!

      Delete
    5. I think Anonymous is saying that a pack of strapping young farm hands would be enough to tire out even your voracious little puss-puss! We do things different out here in the country, ooh aar!

      Delete
    6. As long as every second strapping farm hand had a talented tongue and put it to good use...

      Delete
  2. Imagine coming home to find your daughter in the corner like that and your wife looking furious. You'd know it was going to be a fun I mean difficult evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha you were properly ”consequenced” for sure. I’m a little surprised though that you didn’t shave your pussy bare and change your oversized panties for a micro thong before daddy came home. That would’ve been more in character for a cock teasing daddy slut like you. MrD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom and Dad make me shave it before the end. They won't let that slutty little trimmed patch remain. Right to little-girl bald.

      Delete
  4. Excellent. I’m sure you were equally culpable for something similar in your youth. You should put your short Brittany skirt on, tie your hair in pigtails and head straight over to daddy’s place forthwith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did scrape BOTH sides of Mom's car while backing down a narrow driveway. No spanking though... :-(

      Delete
  5. So exciting! As a sissy, I imagine myself in the girl's role but with a twist. I have come out to my parents. Mom tolerates me but Dad is angry. Like many sissy, when I came out, I was completely self-obsessed ignoring how hard I made it for Mom. She had to learn how to accept me and placate Dad. So when I had the accident, she was furious. If I was a girl, I would be a little girl and Daddy's little girl. More than I bargained for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. If you choose to transition to girl, you'll be treated like a girl. Anything less would be transphobic.

      Delete
  6. Let me drop a comment of my own.

    What I love about this scene is the laying down of the rules for my own good. I was going off the rails. Drastic action was needed. So while it seems harsh, it comes from a place of love and caring. The emphasis is on age regression. Growing up didn't work the first time, let's reset and try again with something a bit different. I love the trip from mild defiance to complete obedience because spanking. You think you're all that until you feel Daddy's belt on your backside, then you KNOW you're not all that and are suddenly such a good girl.

    I could really empathize with Daddy's OTK hand spanking. It does not look like all that, but you can absolutely see from her reaction that it is! If you've never been spanked by a MAN, you have no idea...

    Then the belt. You can see he is swinging it with maybe 20% force. But I can tell, from personal experience, that that particular belt looks HEAVY. A heavy man's belt swung by a man, again, you have no idea. The final few belt licks he brought it up to maybe 50%, and then just watch her kick and shriek. There was NOTHING made up or over-acted about that reaction. Even as a spanko, a few licks like that would make me seriously reconsider whatever I did that got me there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very lucky to have lots of real life people who love and care for you and will not just spank your 30+ year old bottom but will laugh and joke about it around the dinner table with you!

      Delete
    2. I can see that with this format you will have endless resources for future content, just in case your own real life doesn't provide you with enough spankings to write about. You can always imagine yourself into movie scenes like this one, and provide realistic first-person commentary. Well done. - Frank

      Delete
    3. Tanks: so true! Very liberating to be "out of the closet" as a bit of a kinkster spanked wife amongst my close family at least. The shame is off the charts, but it's the fun kind that evokes sexy blushes in me and good natured teasing from them.

      Frank: I guess you're right: I think I kind of "invented something" to the best of my knowledge. Cool! Also if there's some activity portrayed in the movie that I have not tried in real-life, well that's the perfect excuse, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. Complètement d'accord avec Julie la masturbation après la douleur, et la honte fait que la nature biologique amène a cette demande , faite par sois même, ou par ceux qui fessent pour parvenir au plaisir complet de la fessée...
    Pour ceux qui aiment et connaissent les désirs que font faire la fessée...
    Je parle souvent de Sylvie ma fille aînée, car Estelle ma deuxième fille n'est la que lorsqu'elle revient au pays, mais a les mêmes besoins, que papa assume a leur donner....
    j'ai déjà raconté nos fessées, qui sont toujours d’actualités ….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, spanking, play or real discipline, excites me. I think the spanking brings the blood to that area, and it engorges my pussy and clit, making me so horny! It's one reason any thought of a more public spanking is so embarrassing for me. I know what my pussy does when I'm being spanked, and if I'm bent over enough, and people are standing behind watching, they would clearly be able to see my reaction if they were looking.

      Delete
  8. Oui je n'en doute pas, mais je suis sur qu'ils regardent comme moi lorsque je fesse mes filles...
    et soyons honnête si la fessée n'excitait pas on ne le ferait pas...
    j'ai vu que votre sœur vous a déjà fessée, elle dois aussi probablement être excitée , mais vous même avez vous vue votre sœur fessée, et si vous êtes excitée de la voir fessée ?
    Mes filles aiment voir l'une ou l'autre fessée, surtout devant du monde ….

    ReplyDelete