Friday, March 12

Grown Daughter Spanked, Diapered, and Given an Enema! (part 4)

[Continued from part 3, in which Julie learned her spankings were not necessarily private affairs.]

The aftermath!
what naughty grown up daughters deserve.

In part 1 and part 2, I described a video I watched as if it was me it was happening to: all the thoughts and inner feelings that would go through me in the video's scenario based on what real-world experience I have as a spanked wife and daughter. In part 3 I riffed off some of the incidental dialog from both Mom and Dad that daughter might get spanked more publicly if she misbehaves again.

As I was putting the finishing touches on those posts, I looked up the name of the actress that played the daughter and learned it was a woman named Carly Daniels. I googled "Carly Daniels Spanking" and found another video that she played in called "Spanked and Diapered". Not only that, but given an enema at the end (in the end?) later. So I grabbed some screen shots of that, and continued my summer at Mom and Dad's:


One really frustrating thing about living with Mom and Dad is that they set all the rules for me, including what I was and wasn't allowed to wear.

At one point in the summer when they were shopping for "appropriate" clothes for me to wear, I had enough. I threw a temper tantrum right there in the shop in the mall. I was trying to buy some at least moderately good looking clothes, but all Mom and Dad wanted to see me in were frumpy old lady clothes, or little girl clothes. I got so frustrated when it was, like, the fifth outfit Mom told me to put back, that I lost it and stomped my foot and yelled "NO!" loudly, right in the middle of the store. Everybody there turned and looked at me, shocked by my behavior, more befitting a toddler than a 22-year-old.

Mommy grabbed me by the ear and, literally, dragged me out of the store. "I know just the store to buy you something very age appropriate," Mom said. She dragged me by my ear all the way through the mall and towards the drugstore.

Everybody was staring and it was soooo embarrassing!

She marched me right up to the "adult incontinence" aisle. No! She couldn't! Dad picked a likely looking pack of diapers and then collected wipes and talcum powder as well and I was again ear marched to the checkout where the items were plunked down in front of the cashier, a young woman around my age. Mom was still holding me by my ear!

"This young lady," said Mom to the cashier, "threw a temper tantrum at the H&M. Clearly she's not old enough for grown-up clothes, so we came here instead."

The cashier smirked at me and rang us up. Dad paid for it all. Mom ear-dragged me right back through the mall, to the parking lot, and put me into the backseat of the car. We drove home.

When we got there, Daddy said, "since you act like a baby, your mother and I will treat you one. Take off your dress and panties and lie down here!"

Mortified, I did as I was told. Daddy lifted my legs up and slid a diaper that Mom handed him underneath me.

He then put my legs back down again, spread them apart, used baby wipes on me, and then sprinkled me with talcum powder all over my private parts.

Oh, and did I mention? After that incident with Grandma, Mom and Dad made be shave all my pubic hair off. They said if I'm still being punished like a little girl I should look the part "down there". I even had to show Grandma next time she was there!

Daddy then folded my diaper up between my legs and fastened it down.


Finally, Mommy had one of my old binkies still, and handed it to Daddy who slipped it into my mouth.


They both laughed seeing my like that. Daddy stood me up, moved me to the wall, and told me to face it in timeout and think about why I needed to be put into a diaper.

I was miserable standing there, in my diaper, sucking on my pacifier. I had had a legitimate temper tantrum at the mall. What was I thinking of? Was I regressing? My punishment did seem to fit my crime. Oh dear.

Mom then said, "You will stay facing the wall like that, young lady, until you have thoroughly wet that diaper. Don't expect to get out of your corner and changed until those diapers are so soggy that they're sagging practically to your knees."

With that, Mommy and Daddy left me there.

This was horrible! I must have stayed facing the wall for over an hour before I realized that they were dead serious about keeping me there like that until I wet my diaper. I figured I had no choice. Besides, I really needed to "go" by then. So screwing my face up, I made a big pee right into my diaper. It felt warm and wet as the pee puddled into my diaper.

Daddy was nearby. He might have even seen me do it. But I called out to him and with a big blush and a nervous stammer I wailed, "Daddy... I wet my diaper."

"I'll get your Mother," he said.

Mom came and felt my diaper.  "No need to change you yet. You keep standing there for now," she said. She walked away and then came back with a giant glass of water. "You drink this all down." I did that and then had to stand there for another hour or so. I could feel my pee cooling in the diaper and itching me. I stood there until I again needed to pee my diapers. I let loose once again, needing to get out of timeout!

"Daddy!!!" I whined after I had done it.

"I'll get your Mother," he said again.

Mom came and took one look at me and said, "I think we need to get you cleaned up, young lady." in fact, my diaper was very heavy and saggy by now. And the pee felt like it was no longer being absorbed by the diaper, but rather sloshing around down there!

Mommy took me by my hand and took me up to the bathroom where she ran a bath for me. She took off my soggy diaper, crinkling her nose at the smell, and disposed of it in a plastic bag that she sealed. It was then into the tub for me where Mommy bathed me, especially all my private parts to get the stinky pee of me.

"Have you learned your lesson, young lady? No more temper tantrums at the shops?"

"Yes Mommy!" I promised.

"Alright then. We'll try shopping for you again tomorrow. But I warn you, young lady, I'm packing a diaper bag to bring with me. If I get any of that sassy attitude again, I will not hesitate to change you right in the mall in the crowded lady's room on the diaper changing station. Am I understood?"

"Yes Mommy! That won't be necessary, I promise!"

"We'll see about that."

Now dry yourself off and go sit on the side of your bed in your birthday suit. I'll send your Daddy up to give you your spanking.

Oh no!

I went to sit on the side of my bed and waited nervously for Daddy, totally nude! Pretty soon I could hear his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh no! I was shaking.

Daddy came in, told me to lie on my back. Then with one hand he picked up both my legs and then spanked me, diaper position! BLUSH!


At one point Daddy pulled my ankles all the way back over my head and pushed down on them. I knew how incredibly exposed I was and wailed at the embarrassment. He then spanked indiscriminately all over my ass including my sensitive inner thighs and bottom cleft. As I struggled and wiggled I made it hard for Daddy to aim, and I caught many inadvertent spanks to my vulva and bumhole. Blush! "Hold still!" Daddy would order whenever that happened, but holding still was not an option and so the lips of my pussy got thoroughly smacked as a result.

That night I cried myself to sleep with a sore red bottom, sore pussy, and diaper rash from spending so much time soaking in my own pee.


As if the diapering wasn't enough, Mom had other ways of punishing me as well. I had been mopey and grumpy around the house, and Mommy decided that what I needed was a good old-fashioned enema. She sent me to my room and made me wait for her kneeling on my bed. A few moments later she came in rolling a metal stand with a full enema bag hanging from it!

Mommy used Vaseline to grease my bottom hole to get it ready for the nozzle.

She then stuck the nozzle in and started the flow.


Midway through this procedure Daddy got home and came up to see what we were up to. That was the sight he was presented with of his 22-year-old daughter!


Mom explained that I had been mopey and that she was in the process of cleaning me out. Daddy approved.

Before long I had taken in the entire bag and I was cramping up. Mommy rubbed my tummy and told me to relax and let it do its work.

But it was so hard! It hurt!

Finally Mom gently pulled the hose out with Daddy still right there!


Oh my goodness! My bottom hole felt as if it was gaping open and I could feel a squirt of liquid coming out my bottom hole. I quickly reached around behind to try to plug it up as Mommy scolded me to not dare let another drop out.

"Can I go Mommy? Please!?!" I begged, writhing at the pressure in my bowels.

"You keep it in there until I tell you that you can let it out," she said.

"Mommy! Please! I HAVE TO go!!!!!"

"Hold it in," she said sternly. "In fact, come with me, young lady." Mommy grabbed me by my ear and walked me all the way downstairs as I desperately tried to keep anything from squirting out! Mommy took me to the guest bathroom on the main floor. She then closed the door and made me stand facing it from the hallway. "Your relief is just on the other side of that door, young lady. Do not touch that door. You will stand there facing that door until I come and open it for you."

I had to stand there for at least another five minutes, dancing around and clutching my bottom with my hands, my tummy cramping, my bowels about to explode. Daddy and Mommy were both sitting in the living room and could see the whole show from where they were.

When Mommy thought I had enough, she came over and put her hand teasingly on the door knob. She thought this would be a good time to remind me of my place in this household.

"You understand, young lady, that everything around here is owned by your father and I. Anything you think is yours, is actually ours, including that toilet in there. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Mommy!"

"When you finally grow up. Graduate college with good grades, and get a good job, and possibly a good husband, then maybe you'll own some things for yourself, like your own toilet for instance."

"Yes Mommy!" I was getting more and more desperate.

"What do you say if you would like to use your Dad's and my toilet?"

"Please may I use your toilet, Mommy?!? Please!?!"

"Very well," she relented, and opened the door for me. I ran in and sat on the toilet. Mom stayed in the doorway leaning there and watching me with a smirk on her face. "Go ahead," she said.

"Please may I have some privacy, Mommy?" I asked meekly.

Mom smirked at me some more, and then turned to go and closed the door behind her. I let loose a massive blast of dirty brown water like a firehose into the toilet. I'm sure my "discharge" could have been heard all around the house, so "privacy" was by no means complete. I sat there for another ten minutes, exhausted, squirting bits of water out my butt hole for what seemed like forever. Just when I thought I was done, I felt more come. When I finally finished, I was completely rung out. I exited sheepishly from the bathroom, still bottomless. Daddy looked at me over his book and over his glasses as I blushed fiercely and asked for permission to go to my room.

"Go ahead," he said. "I'll be up to give you your spanking in a few minutes."

Oh no!


After the summer was over I was soooo relieved when I finally got back to college for my senior year. It was not so much the spankings that chafed, but the total suffocating lack of freedom, like some kind of prison for 22-year old girls.

I worked so super hard senior year because I did not want to land up back at home again after I graduated. Fortunately, I aced the year and got a really good first job and was able to move out on my own. At work I found a great husband, and you know what? Yeah, he spanks, of course, and Mom and Dad know all about it and heartily approve. Yeesh.

I talked to Mom and Dad about that summer many years later when I was all settled down and with a toddler of my own to mother. I asked them, very honestly, what were they thinking when they did that to me? Daddy answered with a bunch of questions. "Did you study hard in your senior year?" Yup. "Did you get a great job?" Yup. "Did you marry a great man and start a family of your own?" Yup. Mom and Dad nodded knowingly. Wow. I guess they wanted to teach me that independence and making my own way in life was to be valued. What an amazing life lesson, though delivered in such a strange way.

I guess I grudgingly have to admit now that their methods were pretty darned effective... sigh!

32 comments:

  1. Love it! I would be very curious to know what happened the next day shopping. Did mommy make good on her thread of diapering naughty Julie in the ladies room at the mall? Was she spanked in public beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need! I was good as gold despite the childish clothes Mom bought for me.

      Delete
  2. Great story, but the ending is, what's the word I'm looking for, tip of my tongue, oh yeah, stoopid!

    Obviously young Julie would be a list cause, kept in diapers and given daily spankings and weekly enemas. Her parents would be begging young men to take her away to be used as a live-in maid/cum receptacle. The only place for her at college would be as a pet for the local fraternity house who would keep her in the basement on a leash and stick their dicks into her waiting holes when they were drunk.

    Loved the rest of it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, the book was better than the movie :)

    Very enjoyable read!

    roger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will parallel-timeline Julie just live happily ever after or will she be having other adventures to be reported in these "pages"? -- Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. We converge after this to real-world me.

      Delete
    2. With a little punishment for the real-world you ?

      Delete
    3. Of course! But only after I've been very naughty.

      Delete
  5. If I'm not mistaken, a major feature of the 20-40 video was that not only the 20 year old gets spanked, but her mother does too. That may have escaped the notice of this fictional Julie, who is so focused on her own spankings, but it's another related story waiting to be told. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but I didn't like that Mom got spanked. Made the whole thing too patriarchal. I edited that out!

      Delete
    2. That's how revisionist history works. - Frank

      Delete
  6. I found this interesting, happening to a female is more acceptable than to a male. I showed this to my wife, she did not know if she would diaper, but would insure the young lady would feel very little. The cloth shopping my wife reminds me of the shopping for little boy jammies, and also reminded me that I have been spanked in a department store dressing room. She went as far to say this would work best on males since they think they are too big and too old to be treated like a child, a naughty one at that. She did say, be thankful I don't diaper you, but will spank when and where it is needed, and will be seen in my jammies by others, reminding me I'm your wife and Mommy, Mommy would I have been naughty. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, she may be thinking about a diapering for you yet, jack.

      Delete
    2. In my jammies, seen by others facing the wall is the worse for me. My mother-in-law will always pull down the bottoms, she wants to see her daughters handiwork. You could be right, I did not like bathtime, and as mentioned been spanked in a department store dressing room. My wife 'Mommy' has become more open about my spankings with others, and recently makes it clear when I'm going to get a spanking. Jack

      Delete
  7. Would love to see you standing and facing a wall in that exact pose and predicament Jules. Bright red bum! That awesome juicy and naughty bum of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted a few like that already :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh I certainly know. Huge fan. Just hoping for a recent one.

      Delete
  8. The ultimate display to your father.... not bad enough that you were spanked naked by your dad, but now you have to lie on your back, legs splayed out so your [open] vulva can be powered and diapered. Before it was just a glimpse during a spanking, no real time to get a good look. There is NOTHING that dad doesn't see now.

    If Julie continues to need this punishment, it is only a matter of time before the punishment escalates and those tender lips become the target of a hand or Daddy's belt before that diaper goes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I, personally, think it would be totally justified.

      Delete
  9. I would like to be the lecherous doctor in the crowd of neighbors and ask to examine that snot-nose. I would take the opportunity to spread your buttcheeks and check your vaginal condition. Given the disgusting evidence, I would encourage your mother to continue by protecting her skirt with a towel, drawing men's laughter and women's disgust.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read many spanking fiction stories that involved 21+ up to 35+ year old females living at home and getting punished as if they were naughty 12 year olds. Very arousing and enjoyable to read. Good stuff. Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something... comforting... about it.

      Delete
  11. Great series, Julie! (He says 6 orgasms later...)
    Particularly loved part 2 where Daddy came home. Loved how daughter (you in a way) learned her place so submissively. Curious, is this really how you want to be treated in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bbob, what a great, ahem, "tribute" :-)
      Part 2 was also my favourite!
      Re. "real life" - no, I suppose not, really. But it would be a nice little "vacation" to be treated like that for a good solid week maybe? Arrange a nice Mommy and Daddy in a different city. My husband and I can live in for a week. They have kinkster friends they can invite over who will play tir part. A few shopping trips out. I would PAY for that. Ha ha!

      Delete
    2. My little girl,
      So long ago...
      The house and the basement are ready to welcome you.
      We hope that you and David will fully enjoy this short stay.
      Dad and mom

      Delete
    3. I'll have to check with the wife, but that's good by me!
      You would have very strict rules under our roof, young lady. And the slightest infraction would have you very soundly spanked. I'm just imagining all those undone chores around our house that I'd have you doing. How are you with a paintbrush?

      Delete
    4. Terrible! I get paint all over the trim, but maybe after a week of being "consequenced" for it, it might improve greatly! ;-)

      Delete
  12. Such lack of privacy in using the toilet should include a check with white rubber gloves of the areas concerned. Followed by the tawse after a spanking if not clean enough. Zardoz

    ReplyDelete