Wednesday, February 16

Crocodile Tears?

The punishment for the red light ticket that I described in I Was Spanked Every Night for a Week is finally over due in part to my having a crying fit.

I was spanked, very hard, with a nasty hairbrush, for 4 days in a row, last Tuesday through Friday. It resulted in a surprising bruise on my right upper cheek, so my husband decided to postpone my fifth and final installment until after it had fully healed. But in the meantime I would be required to spend 30 mins a day, every weekday, fully nude, with my nose quite literally in the corner.

I did this on Monday, and it was really, really bad. My back ached at the end of it and it was just miserably boring. I thought it would never, ever end.

On Tuesday I had to do it again. I steeled myself for it and I did it again, but it was twice as bad as Monday.

David came to me today and said, "corner time, Julie." I stripped all my clothes and started putting myself into the corner. I was already starting to cry a little bit as I did it. "I don't want to," I said. "Maybe you can just spank me today?" I asked, pleadingly.

He came up to me, put his hand on my butt, and said, "I want it to clear all the way up. It looks like that might be another week or so."

I just lost it.

"Nooooooo!" I said, tears streaming down my face now. "Please!!! I can't DO THIS for another week! Or more!  Please! I've learned my lesson, I promise I have. I won't drive like that anymore, I promise! Please! Come on! Please! Please!"

I was shaking. I was crying like a toddler. But I also was keeping my nose in the corner as I said all this.

Some of you are probably thinking, "what's the big deal? A half an hour in the corner." But I dare you. I dare you, to find a clean corner, bend forwards and look up until your nose literally touches both walls, then set a timer for 30 minutes and don't look at it at all until it goes off. And then add doing it naked, and doing it in the living room. And then add doing it three days in a row. After you do that, then tell me how it feels, ok?

"Well..." David said, considering. "I suppose I could give you a half-assed spanking."

"Oh God! Yes please! Please! Just let my corner time be over, please!"

I had never begged so hard for a spanking before, in full tears.

"Alright, come on over to the couch, then."

I turned and hugged him and said, "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Get over here," he said.

I went across his knee and he gave me a hand spanking first, entirely on my left butt cheek. Then he picked up the hairbrush and said, "and don't think you're not getting the full 65 just because it's all on one cheek." I didn't care. I honestly didn't fucking care. He gave me the 65, and yeah, it hurt like crazy, but I also think he may have gone a bit easy on me.

Afterwards I sat on his lap and we hugged and he declared me completely punished and entirely forgiven. Then we kissed. Then... well... we fucked!

It's not that I faked my tears at all. They were genuine. The thought of another 30 minutes in the corner put me in a state.

But I'm also pretty sure my tears had an effect on David, the big softy, and maybe that's just how it should be.

38 comments:

  1. Is this you or a photo from the Internet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half and half! I photoshopped my bruise onto an Internet model.

      Delete
  2. From the sounds of it your little tantrum meant everyone got what they needed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a contradiction you are, Julie. At once a hard nosed political commentator, a wise spanking mentor, a misbehaving teen who runs a red light, and here a tearful little girl crying about her well-earned punishment. And like all little girls, wrapping her "Daddy" around her little finger by turning up the waterworks. Well, you're a delight, and I guess that earns you a bit of slack. Who can disagree with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading this “series” and being a long-time follower I think what you need is maintenance spanking. You tried the contract thing but it didn’t work because you’re admittedly too “well behaved”. Yet something like this ticket happens and you lust for the feeling of being genuinely punished.
    Until however, you manipulate your way out of your punishment by causing a toddler scene.
    Why don’t you try maintenance spanking? Rather than being spanked or put in the corner for consecutive days on end, set up a full Sunday ritual…every Sunday without fail?
    Dressed like a little girl, slightly age regressed and at a specific time on Sundays, you are given an impactful spanking but not a harsh one. Cornertime absolutely but not an hour. Aftercare follows the ritual and forgiveness and cuddles?
    Try that out for awhile. See if it helps to maintain your behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I did not "manipulate my way out of punishment". I received the FULL punishment and did extra corner time as well.

      Maintenance does not make sense to my grain (maybe it works for others).

      Delete
    2. Is that grain your brain?
      That would explain why the threat of an hour of nose in the corner is so effective for a scatterbrain like you.

      Delete
    3. Maintenance does not make sense to my grain.

      GRAIN - Is that what Canadians call the organ (inside their skulls) between their ears ?

      Delete
    4. I like how Anonymous has to clarify it's the organ inside their skills AND between their ears. Presumably they have another organ inside their head... I can only assume, therefore, that they're sucking on a big old dick!

      Delete
  5. Crying, kicking, promising to be good never stops my wife. She insures that I have learned my lesson. She tells me you cannot fool 'Mommy'. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disagree entirely. You should be miserable. You should cry in the corner. It should feel interminable and when you've finally let your bruises heal, and you get that final spanking you should tell yourself in your head "i am never doing that again". But instead you threw a tantrum and got what you wanted. If you *were* going to trade a spanking for early release, then it should have been an absolute butt burner.
    You are a grown woman, driving around like an impatient teenager, endangering yourself and others, costing your household money simply by virtue of the fact that you couldn't be bothered to wait a single minute at a red light. A good, miserable lesson in patience is what you needed.
    I genuinely think you should go back to David and tell him to reinstate your corner time, and THEN give you the properly severe finale to your series of spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end I received the full punishment AND extra corner time. That's what David says anyways.

      Delete
    2. We both know that isn't the case, though. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted it under the title of crocodile tears.

      If you want to be a spanked wife who is taken in hand like an unruly daughter, you have to consider exactly how many daddies ever really consider their daughter's input when they're dishing out punishment?
      Pity should not play a part in a good whoopin.

      Delete
    3. I posted it under that title because real or not, it seems to effect men the same way. They don't like to see their girls crying. Trust me on that 😉

      Delete
  7. Aw, poor baby! Unlike some of the sadists who have already commented I think you did well to express your true feelings and to take the left side spanking. I guess some people would prefer you to properly injure your back? The main thing is you've literally had a change in attitude and are going to be a safer driver - something I don't think a fine alone would have accomplished.

    Shame Sue and Amanda couldn't pop by to see you, which I imagine they might have if you had another week of such punishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finally, another reasonable male.

      And yes, that would have been fun (now that I'm off scot free) to have them drop by. Maybe we need a recreation of naked corner time followed by a hard spanking once my butt is healed to sate Amanda's curiosity.

      Delete
  8. What you have developed here with this example, Julie, is an object lesson in how things don't always unfold according to plan, and how people can renegotiate punishments and such, on the fly. I'm thinking it's an important lesson in the ongoing education of Tom and Sandy. I'm guessing that you have a few more episodes of their adventures under your mentorship already in the can, so to speak, and I for one am looking forward to reading them as soon as you get around to posting. Hope you have a standing desk! - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! We're almost two very active weeks behind where they are now. Fortunately, everything is in email so I have the record I can post. Will do soonest.

      Delete
  9. The big softy's soft bottom cheeks will soon have to do with the merciless crocodile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, what happens to our two lovebirds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still going strong. I'm very behind on my posts. Working on it!

      Delete
  11. My wife just did a similar weeping to get away with just the thick belt instead of her jelly slipper.
    She has been begging to let her wear foam slippers but I refuse it has to be a jelly slipper so that an effective implement is always handy to discipline her.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find men's jelly slipper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be pretty bad if a thick belt is better!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they are dense heavy soled ones.

      Delete
    3. There are men's jelly slippers mostly those hollow soled slides.
      The dense heavy soled models are the ladies ones.

      Delete
  12. My wife and I have been married for 26 years. As I read this post, I had no doubt as to your "tantrum"'s sincerity. David can read you quite well by this point, and I trust his judgment was well...seated...in knowing his naughty girl's reactions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so true. You develop this ability to read one another, and so you just have to roll with what feels right.

      Delete
  13. This is the only I blog I consistently return to. As a submissive man, Julie is pretty much a literal and figurative Goddess in my book. What really keeps me coming back is her humanity and this post is so beautiful on so many levels. My favorite part of it all is how much Julie and David love each other. The exciting stuff is always plenty exciting, but the deeper, more substantive elements are what keep bringing me back. As a musician, my highest compliment is when someone is truly moved by my art. This post, and many of late, have been quite moving. (And still exciting!) Lc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you sooooo much for the lovely compliment, Lc. It's easy to write when I have such great material to draw on.

      Delete
  14. fun times at your house. Best to not run red traffic lights! Travel to the Dominican Republic like we did, and simply get a red bottom by wearing bikinis that use dental floss for the back. Wonderful to see wherever you look.
    Bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to be paraded around with a freshly spanked bum in my cheeky bikini... sigh...

      Delete
    2. The Caribbean beckons. The only purpose of money is so that you can spend it on what you want to do!
      Red

      Delete
    3. While Turdeau 💩 still lets us. I'll be high on his list of people to crack down on when he gets his social credit system up and running.

      Delete