Tuesday, February 15

Is Spanking God Given?

As you know, I'm coaching a young couple on how to get a vanilla boyfriend Tom spanking his spanko girlfriend Sandy. The thread starts in Sandy's Story. One of my commenters suggested that there was a part of by book, Julie's Spankings, that might be a good read for Tom. I have not plugged my book for a while, so I thought I would do that now, and reproduce the chapter in question.

Get it at your local Amazon

The brief synopsis is that our heroine, coincidentally named Julie, meets a somewhat older knight-in shining-armour, coincidentally named David, and (coincidentally) marries him. The book is actually very much inspired by my real-life, but goes off into flights of fantasy near and dear to my kinky heart. In the book, David introduces Julie to female submissive spanking, and Julie finds it incredibly sexy in tummy churning ways, and also feels that it would benefit her in life.

Part of the background is that a young David was forced by circumstances to become the legal guardian of his teenage sister, Beatrice. Beatrice's benhaviour was becoming highly problematic, and under advice from his Baptist Church, David began disciplining her using spanking, which worked wonders. Once Beatrice grew out of spankings, she had a bad screw-up off at University, and requested her brother spank her as an adult. This relationship continued to the present day, and Beatrice received newlywed Julie's blessing for David to continue spanking her when she screwed up until she found a man of her own to do it.

Beatrice is also clinically manic depressive and OCD, and has learned that a hard spanking from her brother "resets her" when she gets into a downwards depressive spiral. Now, you guys only know what I choose to share about myself on my blog, and all I'll say on the subject is that Beatrice is based in large part on myself as well. So please don't judge too harshly.

David, reluctantly, but knowing his duty, just finished giving Beatrice one of these very hard "reset" spankings with a belt after some very irresponsible behavior on her part that had her spiraling down. Bea asked for Julie to be there, and this is the aftermath where they have a long discussion about spanking...


Chapter 40: Bea Collects Herself

I took David's place at the side of Bea's bed and stroked her hair as David had done and took her hand in mind.

"It's ok, it's ok now. Everything's forgiven," I said, trying to be helpful.

"Thank you, Julie, for being here. I'm sorry for getting like this and asking you to stay for my whipping. It must look bad, but it really helps me."

"I know. I know it does."

"It's like... like... electroshock therapy sort of. It just sort of resets my system."

I turned to examine her ass. It was a MESS. "Electroshock for the ass," I said.

"Yeah," she said with a little laugh. I hadn't heard her laugh all day.

"Would you like me to put a little cold cream on it?" I asked.

"Oh God yes please!" she said enthusiastically.

I opened the jar of cold cream and gently soothed it into her bottom cheeks where the belt had marked her. Bea had a very cute ass. I couldn't believe I was rubbing cold cream into a girl's pretty ass. I felt a little twinge of sexual excitement especially when Bea moaned in pleasure at the treatment. Bea started writhing under my hand and sticking her ass up as if begging for something.

What a naughty little slut, I thought to myself, amused. I took the cue and rubbed some cream lower on her ass and more centrally towards her inner legs. She responded favorably to that direction and spread her legs a bit. I "accidentally" brushed a finger by her pussy lip, and she moaned, spread her legs more, and pushed her bum up higher. I took some more cold cream and rubbed it into her ass crack, brushing by her bottom hole. She again encouraged me with her motion and her moans, as she pushed shamelessly into my hand.

Then, very obviously, she licked the fingers of her right hand and stuck it down there, clearly rubbing herself right in front of me.

"Bea!" I said, shocked at her brazenness.

"Do you mind?" she asked timidly.

"Go ahead," I said gently and continued my sexy massage, now freely going anywhere and everywhere.

Right in front of me, with my hand rubbing her ass, asshole, and pussy, she got closer and closer to orgasm and then let loose, bum jiggling, ass shaking, and crying out into the bedsheets, trying to keep quiet lest her brother hear her.

"Oh shit", I thought, "If he comes in now, both our asses are grass."

"Oh," she said, coming down from it. "Oh, thank you. I really needed that."

"My pleasure?" I said with a little laugh.

"Don't tell David. Ok?"

"Are you kidding? If he knew about this, I'd get a worse spanking than you just got."

"Mmmm. I doubt that," she said, moving the pillows away from under her, turning sideways on the bed, and rubbing her own bum. "I don't think there is a spanking worse than that."

"You may be right. All the same, I wouldn't want to find out."

"Ok, then," she said, "Pinky pact!" and she held out her little finger. I hooked my little finger into hers and we shook pinkies on it. That's an unbreakable oath!

"You're a great little sister," she told me, all her life and bubbliness back into her after her epic spanking and orgasm.

"And you're an amazing big sister."

"Thanks for letting me borrow your husband. I was afraid you wouldn't let me."

"Not a problem. But what's this afterwards things all about? Do you get turned on having your brother spank you?"

"Oh yes. He doesn't know, of course. Big dummy. I mean, that's not why I do it. I do it for everything we talked about. To be held accountable and all that. And sometimes I just go off the deep end. I'm a little bipolar in case you haven't figured it out. Manic depressive. Mostly I'm up, but then sometimes I just crash into a depression, usually at the state of my life, especially after I do something epically stupid. I can't get it out of my head, and I keep cycling back to it OCD-style. Only a whipping like this gets me out of it. I know. Weird. Nobody has the strength to give me the kind of whipping I need except my brother," she said. "Although you weren't too shabby with the hairbrush the other night," she smiled.

"Nor you with the switches yesterday," I said.

"Yeah, that was fun whipping another girl for once. And was it worth it? Did I get his engines revving for you in the bedroom after?"

"Yes," I said, actually blushing.

"I always masturbate after he spanks me. Ever since the very first time when I was fourteen. He thinks I just need time to collect myself."

"My you are a naughty, naughty, little girl," I said, and reached over and spanked her sore butt once.

"Ouch!" she cried out and giggled. "Come on. Don't you find it sexy when he spanks you, even if it is for punishment?"

Interesting question. Like her I was not doing it because of any sexual excitement, but I had to admit that the sexual excitement of being justly punished by my man was an aspect.

"Ok, yes. It's not why I do it, though," I was quick to point out.

"It's never why we do it," Bea said, "but there is that side effect. I think God built us that way. It's like how He made sex fun so you want to make babies? Like that, but only with spanking."

"Go on," I said, intrigued by Bea's "interesting" theology.

"God wants men to lead and women to follow, right? So, he invented spanking to enforce it. I mean, think about it. The butt is about the only spot where you can hit a woman without any lasting harm, right? It's custom made for it. All that muscle and fat and thick skin so there's no damage. But then He put all those nerve endings right there near the surface, so you feel it. And He even made it so that it changes color depending on how hard your man spanks you, like a gauge sort of thing. Tell me that's all accidental?

"But there's more. He also put your pussy right there, with all those sexy nerve endings. He made it so good when all the blood flows down there. You literally get horny from getting a spanking."

Bea was on a roll. I was nodding and agreeing with her. She kept going, encouraged.

"He also invented shame, and even made shame a bit sexy for women. In the Garden of Eden, there's Eve running all around naked without a care in the world, and then she committed the original sin, and suddenly she's all, 'oooh, don't look at my tits and pussy, I need a leaf to cover them,' right? But then to have sex, she needs to get naked in front of her man and she's all 'no don't,' but really wants it?

"For a spanking, you have to bend over to help him get at the butt and show the man all that you should be covering up, right? And after you've waved all your private parts in the air in front of a man, and you just want to do it, you know? Get royally fucked. Please him anyway you can?

"Sure, the spanking hurts, and we dread it on one level, but afterward there's a warm, fuzzy feeling of being loved and forgiven, also a warm, sexy feeling after all that blood flows down there. And if you're his wife, let's face it, you're getting fucked afterward and you like that, and you get babies out of it, so bonus! So, despite how much it hurts, you accept your next spanking easier as a result."

"That makes weird sense," I told her. She kept going.

"And it works the other way, also. When a wife gets so excited, the husband gets that positive feedback later in the bedroom. Hubby also gets turned on seeing his wife waving that red ass at him and squirming for all she's worth, and basically making her pussy beg for a fucking. And so, your husband doesn't mind spanking you again to correct your bad behavior instead of throwing you out of the house and letting you starve. You know, like in the olden days.

"It's all God's design, I'm sure of it. Except in my case, because I haven't found my man yet, I have to settle for diddling myself with my fingers and getting a little sexy massage from my new lesbo sister-in-law."

"Hey!" I said, "I'm not a lesbo!"

"Oh, of course not. My apologies," said Bea giggling, "I'm sure it was just a total accident that you brushed by my pussy lips."

Busted.

"Don't tell anyone!" I told her.

"We pinky swore, It covers it."

She pulled me into bed next to her, and we kissed a little, and fondled one another, in ways sisters should never kiss and fondle one another.

After we had a bit of fun, I broke off and said, "Stop that!" I got up out of bed. "If you're done 'collecting yourself' you can come out and we can cheer David up. I don't think he likes beating you that hard."

"Sounds good," she said, "I just might need to 'collect myself' one more time before I come out."

"Naughty!" I told her, and I left her there in bed, with her panties down at her knees, to do whatever else she felt she needed to.


So, what do you think of that chapter? Does Beatrice have a point or what? If you have not already, go buy the book - it's super cheap, totally novel-length, and chock-'o-block full of embarrassing, often public, spankings and other humiliations (A bit of diapering, anyone? Mouth soaping perhaps? A birching from Mom that whips into my puffy pussy lips, totally by accident? A belting from Daddy while the family watches?). Poor little julie!

Please click on my butt to purchase me!

That's me on the cover!

27 comments:

  1. So now you are dragging God into it, suggesting that he made women's asses bigger and rounder so men couldn't help but notice, and put those nerve endings down there so the woman would get involuntarily turned by getting spanked? Maybe that's why spanking has been so strongly promoted in various religious settings down through time. I mean I went to a Catholic school and they were big on using the paddle and the strap both for boys and girls. Or is it just that Catholics were so sexually repressed that they looked for other quasi-sexual outlets like spanking, that were more socially approved of? I'm not seriously persuaded that God was behind the idea of men spanking women, but if this mythology works for you Julie, I'm not going to rain on your parade. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me. It's Bea. But I think her argument applies exactly the same the other way around (maybe with a bit of an edge towards the girls, given the bigger fatter bottoms and the enticing open pussy).

      I don't think it's mythology, I think it's a valid and interesting observation.

      Delete
  2. Eve's defiance and Adam's cowardice brought about the battle of the sexes. Instead of the mutually interdependent relationship intended, sin instead brought about the female tendency to defy her husband and attempt to wrest control from her him rather than help and support him, and the male tendency to rule and subjugate his wife rather than protect her and nurture her. The woman's "desire against her husband" and the man "ruling" her is both a curse and a statement of fact.

    The passage on marriage from Ephesians 5 is a restatement of the ideal. The woman should do all she can to avoid scratching that itch of defiance, while the man should do all in his power to resist his impulse to subjugate his wife's spirit but instead love her fully and sacrificially.

    Adam's loving duty to Eve was to ensure she did not eat of the tree. God had told him it would kill her. His duty was to stop her, counsel her, and if needed spank her. He instead stood by, watched it happen, ate the fruit himself, and then blamed God for putting Eve there in the first place. Hence why the women's curse was the pain of childbirth (a temporary agony), while the men's curse of toil and drudgery lasts our whole lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writer & Editor here (again). That was a good, well-written chapter. Me, I'd tweak the punctuation in places, but then I'm a perfectionist. (As I'm required to be.)

    What you're good at is building plausible characters who speak sensible dialogue.

    W&E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I know my punctuation can be... creative. But tell it to James Joyce 😊

      Delete
  4. Fat-bottomed girls make the world go ‘round! Someone should write a song about it. -david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can actually keep up with Freddie’s range on it. But now it’s got me wondering if I have a repressed memory about a corrupting influencer “Fanny” in my life that twisted me such that BDSMLR has way more hits than misses with me. I wish I could un-repress it! -david

      Delete
  5. Underground comix artist R. Crumb was also an unabashed fan of fat bottomed girls, though I never saw anything to indicate he was into spanking them. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. curious why no comments on truckers strike. I'm proud as hell of your canadian truckers for taking a stand. Where do you stand. Just curious. Fire Fighter Steve from the United States

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No time! Have all this kinky stuff happening all at once.
      Briefly,
      - I very much agree with their aims which is the complete elimination of all lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates.
      - There are multiple different trucker protests in Canada.
      - The govt and MSM are attempting to paint them as racists and violent, and while there may be a few individuals (either wack jobs or false flags) the vast majority are well meaning
      - I think persistent honking in residential neighborhoods is a dickhead move, however they stopped doing that when asked (first at night, voluntarily, and then the rest of the time by court order)
      - I think blocking roads and border crossings for any extended period was a dickhead move
      - the Canadian govt response is a ridiculous unconstitutional overreach that will cost Turdeau his job which makes me very happy

      Delete
    2. Kink is a welcome respite from what’s going on around the world, but what’s happening in Canada is some serious shit! Denying life, liberty and property without due process is banana-republic territory. This is not just a Canadian battle. Freedom is a universal fundamental right. And yet Canadian media is saying even using the word “freedom” is now extreme right wing!

      The truckers have definitely pushed some boundaries, but I would say polite protests tend not to be noticed or effective. See the contentious civil rights marches of the 1960s. And the corrupt BLM organization raised a lot of money (now unaccounted for) from out and out riots. Nobody even thought of daring to freeze their bank accounts, for some reason.

      Trudeau is a dangerous coward, desperate to hang on to the power enabled by the pandemic and the fear-mongering that accompanied it. “Don’t let a crisis go to waste” Democrats in the US and all those with authoritarian impulses around the world are rooting for Trudeau to crush the protesters by any means necessary. He cannot be allowed to win this fight. - david

      Delete
    3. I also objected to lawlessness from BLM and need to be consistent, but the overreach from the govt here and not there is incredibly hypocritical.

      Delete
  7. We all have deep down secrets when it comes to sexual desires. As I learned sharing that desire for the most part is not rewarding, and so I met this desire through magazines, videos, and of course masturbated. It need not the desire to be spanked or to give a spanking, but to share, one would hope that it would be received and appreciated that one had let out that desire. I finally the woman that understood me, but it was an older woman who understood, and introduced me to a person my age that accepted. I told her of my need, the reason why and then mentioned how the women I dated ended the relationship. She has told me many times, women at times are not as mature as men think, they like to tease, and play games, not realizing the damage being done. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is for hysterical daddy's girls dreaming to master their Master (Bea).
    Jesus is for young inventive girls planning to lead their hubby around by the nose (Sandy?)
    And you, rather "gode" or rather "petit jésus"?
    Killian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A request please - since you are now strictjuliespankeD rather than strictjuliespankS, can I respectfully suggest you please curate your links a little?
    Its kind of dominated (no pun intended) by male submissive stuff and I would have thought you would like to mention a few more subbie wife connections?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we've found the founding saint of Julieism, a new spanking based religion! I suggest the following ceremonies:

    • Renew your vows, confirming to all that you are a spanked wife. Stamp on a glass during the ceremony, and get immediately punished for it by David
    • Baptism - after a week kept in diapers with all adult privileges revoked you are baptised and declared an adult, taking on adult responsibilities and agreeing to the consequences of failing to meet them. A list of moral godparents who have the right to spank you is drawn. A number of traditional spanking implements - cane, paddle, strap, spoon - are blessed.
    • Confession - Once a week you confess all your misdeeds and are punished accordingly.

    • Funeral - You make headlines by having an open casket ceremony, only you're face down with your bare ass on full display. People come from miles around to take selfies with your exposed botfom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the funeral the best! 😂

      Delete
    2. I thought you might! Hopefully the bruise on your bum will be well gone by then!

      Delete
  11. Just me, but this sentence:

    "I couldn't believe I was rubbing cold cream into a girl's pretty ass."

    I would have written as,

    "I couldn't believe I was rubbing cold cream into a pretty girl's ass."

    I haven't see them all, but my personal experience has been every pretty girl has a pretty cute tush!

    (I'd also skip the word "ass." Prefer "butt," "bottom," or "tush.")

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting how different people make different editorial choices. Like, if I were A.J. I'd have skipped this comment entirely, or at least found something positive to add, for fear of coming off as an ungrateful dickhead! Weird.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate any and all critiques. AJ made a humorous point. I will stand by my original choice, however, as I wished to particularly hilight the prettiness of her butt above and beyond any other features on her. I do appreciate very much how spankos get turned on/off by word choice for bums!

      Delete