Wednesday, February 2

Mr. Daniels!

You won't believe who reached out to me out of the blue. Yes, the real Mr. Daniels of Internet spanking fame!!!!

http://www.realspankings.com/

With his permission he's allowed me to blog a bit about himself, my fantasies of him, and our email interaction to-date.

His initial email started like this:

Hello Ms. Julie,

I found your blog when looking for some spanking stories. Love your work! While looking at one of your links, Our Bottoms Burn I was surprised to see myself taking a paddling from my ex girlfriend and business partner Mrs. Daniels aka Elisabeth Burns. I was known as Coach Daniels from Real Spankings and then our site, the defunct The Spanking Couple. Not sure if you remember us?

Remember? Of course I remember!!!!  How modest. For a spanko girl like me it's like meeting Tom Cruise in the street and him holding out his hand and saying, "Hi, my name's Tom and I'm an actor." Mind you, with Tom I'd probably just look down at him and smirk. With Mr. Daniels my knees would go weak and I'd gush into my panties, spanko girl that I am.

The Internet is positively filled with images and videos of Mr. Daniels spanking nubile bottoms. Almost all are very domestic or school oriented. My particular fetish is domestic, and Mr. Daniels fits exactly my image of the perfect domestic top. He has spanked all of the most gorgeous spanking models in the scene professionally, while also maintaining an active and diverse private D/s life as well. On top of that, his non-spanking life and career has been absolutely exciting and fascinating, based on the little I've learned so far. I'm encouraging him to write his autobiography. Amongst other things, he could serve the T on all those spanking models you jerk off to :-) (not that he would do that).

In that initial email he went on to say a bit more about those times, and to extend an invitation, if I was ever in his area, to drop by with my husband to fulfill my desires of seeing david taken by a "real man".

He. Would. Be. PERFECT!!!

If I can ever convince david, we're on the next flight down! I would expect a spanking myself, of course, and due to a particular rule of Mr. Daniels, if I wished to be sexually dominated by him, which I would, it would have to be orally AND anally. I could... gulp... live with that.

I wrote him back right away, like a star struck teenager!

Hi Mr. Daniels!

Of course I remember you. Have seen any number of videos with you in them. I'm a little star struck, I must say.


I'm sure I have used your image from random Google image searches when illustrating my blog many times, as you're hard to avoid, and you are so handsome and the archetype of the perfect domestic top for many girls, myself included.

Hope you are not offended by my use of you on my blog. Or offended by my >other< use of you (masturbating - blush!).

A retroactive big thank you from me for all your great content.

Not sure who has the legal rights, but do I have your moral permission to keep posting you when I come across an image? Is there any sort of acknowledgment you would want to see?

Thank you for reaching out, and hoping to hear back!

Julie
He replied,

Julie,

What a pleasant surprise to receive your reply this morning!

With respect to using my images on your wonderful blog, no problem go for it. It makes me happy that you and others with the spanking fetish might get off to them.

Speaking of images, it might be fun to gather up some Mr/Dr/Coach Daniels images if you or your readers could find them and I would be happy to add commentary. I will search some of my stuff and see if I can find some and forward.  What do you think?

Oh yes! Definitely! And I'll add some more myself, perhaps hopeful for a bit more background if you care to comment or write me a followup, Mr. D!

There was more stuff after that in his email, but it felt a bit personal and I don't want to overstep my bounds. In fact, I definitely don't want to overstep my bounds with Mr. Daniels!

I did learn that Mr. Daniels is a switch, with a top preference, and enjoys strongly and even sadistically topping heterosexual guys in front of their wives. With girls he's more into giving them what they need, including if what they need is a hard spanking to tears.

In a different part of a different email, regarding his private life, he writes,

BTW - Both these girls were married, and both of their husbands knew me, they just couldn't bring themselves to really spank, whip or cane their wives to tears, which both of these women craved. It just reset their lives after an intense session and the husbands could see it. The Hubbies knew that their wives may be taken anally if I was in the mood, which I usually was (LOL). I also told these men that pussy sex was sacred between a man and wife and I wouldn't go there. Believe it or not that made a big difference in letting their wives play. Neither one of these husbands wanted to watch, although I always offered.

Neither David nor I share the same sacred feelings around pussy sex; but, rules are rules 😉.

And writing about forced bi scenes he says,

When it came to men, I was all Dom Top with a sadistic streak. I really enjoyed private scenes with forced bi. Nothing is more deeply humiliating to a straight subby male than to be man-handled in front of his wife or girlfriend.

When playing with a certain woman and her sub hub, I would really get off on being able to blister his ass OTK, then demand a 'Thank You' BJ, which prepared me to plow his tight little bottom hole while his wife looked on to shit talk a very humbled and bright red, face and butt, sissy hubby. She always had him shaved bare and in black thigh highs.

Oh fuck that turns me on some much!!!! If only, if only. But in another email Mr. Daniels does have a word of caution.

It's really raw and animal-like to go Alpha-dog a beta in front of his wife. I cautioned them both that cuckold scenes can really stir shit up. There is just something about seeing your husband getting spanked and paddled hard by a man, to the point of tears and begging submission, to then be forced to give me a BJ, then take it up the ass bareback leaving a nice cream pile for him to deal with, that can really mind fuck a guy, you know?

Ya ha. Is it evil of me to want to mind-fuck my husband like that?

Mr. Daniels, as promised, sent me a few photos with some captions. I believed he was sending these along for the purposes of this blog post, but I wanted to make extra sure...

Wow! Thank you!

The photo you picked for me ("for Julie") made my heart flutter! I think I posted somewhere that that was "the worst", "most embarrassing" position imaginable. So, yes!

And the bi spanking, oh yes also!

May I publish a blog including these images and captions, and a few more I have, and write about our little correspondence?

Julie

I think Mr. Daniels must have been a bit amused at my extra solicitousness, and suspecting the reason for it, and wrote back... perfectly!

Julie,

Such a good girl to ask permission to blog post. You have obviously been properly trained in manners and decorum. Probably a super good idea to continue to ask me in the future or it will earn you a very humiliating hard bare bottom witnessed spanking. I think those are really the best for girls like your who are educated and who do know better. Don't you agree?

I can't tell yet if you are a sammie, do you know what that is? (smart assed masochist?). I am not sensing that with you. I do think you should be hiked up over my knee for a hard Mr. Daniels hand spanking that will make you see stars and beg for it to stop (I just love when naughty girls pant and beg when properly spanked). Any back-sass is met with ass crack spankings and plenty of corner time while holding a coin with your nose against the wall and hands tightly at your side, no rubbing your naughty girl bits when doing corner time for me.

Yes, you may use all the images I sent and share our correspondence that I provided. Hopefully it will make for some interesting content.

Be good,

Mr. Daniels

Oh my GUSH! 💦💦💦

I think either Mr. Daniels has excellent intuition, or I fall into a certain "type" he is familiar with, or he skimmed my blog a bit to pick up on some of my most intense turn-ons, or a combination of all of those things. But OMG did he ever nail that reply for me! And does he know from my blog posts my tendency to rub my pussy during corner time, and won't have it? How embarrassing to be personally called out for that by a virtual stranger, and one with Mr. Daniels' look and demeanor.

 

Here are the images and captions Mr. Daniels graciously allowed me to share, along with my commentary, plus a few more I threw in that I found online.


Mr. Daniels Loving Life
A couple of lovely spanking models who were also
real life play partners and personal friends.

 Ha ha! Loving life indeed! Great job if you can get it!

 

Mr. Daniels for Julie
Julie, the more I peruse your blog,
the more I can tell that
you are truly a naughty girl
who needs a hard spanking
and have her bottom set on fire.
I would hitch you right up over my knee
just like poor little bailey here.

Oh noooooo. This is truly my "nightmare scenario" for a spanking. In this case it looks to be in front of a classroom full of tittering girls and boys. But it can just as easily be my Dad doing this to me in front of my family when I was in my late teens, or my husband doing it to me right now in front of my family (I wish).

Nowhere is the differential in strength and power so fully revealed than by this positioning. I am hauled across his knee with nothing to say about it at all. While there my skirt is flipped up and then my panties lowered while I desperately beg for them not to be! They are deliberately lowered to the point where my pussy is on full display, because shame and humiliation is part of my punishment. My audience will laugh at my predicament while I cry tears of shame, frustration, and eventually fanny pain.

And it's not just any kind of spanking. It's a "hard spanking" that will "set my bottom on fire". And I know that Mr. Daniels is completely capable of doing that to me, bare-handed, physically and emotionally, regardless of any witnesses present. For how long will I be there, dangling across his knee, my legs kicking and flailing as he punishes me? A good long time. Well past the point of tears. Well past the point I would be desperate for it to stop!

As he intimated above, it will be "a very humiliating hard bare bottom witnessed spanking". He does write, directly to me, "I do think you should be hiked up over my knee for a hard Mr. Daniels hand spanking that will make you see stars and beg for it to stop (I just love when naughty girls pant and beg when properly spanked)." Oh noooo. Noooo. Please!!!

And if I fuss too much and my kicking disturbs him? "Any back-sass is met with ass crack spankings". I get the idea, but what does he mean by it more specifically? I went searching to see if I could find any images of Mr. Daniels punishing another girl like that, and, oh...

...made to straddle two chairs, him pulling my cheeks apart, and then spanking the insides of my ass cheeks until they glow. And I'm not fooling myself. It will be done publicly, in front of anybody who happens to be around for my spanking. And... the thing is... Mr. Daniels knows exactly what a spanking like this does to a girl like me!!! As he says in a later email to me, referring to girls who are true spankos "Sometimes they would be dripping from their pussy down to their inner thighs". Mr. Daniels has a keen sense what would happen to me, and now so will everybody else!

And then, "plenty of corner time while holding a coin with your nose against the wall and hands tightly at your side, no rubbing your naughty girl bits when doing corner time for me." But, but, but, with my pussy in a state like that, after that humiliatingly public ass crack spanking??? It won't be possible to stop myself, Sir!!!! But I know... I just know... that if my hands stray, it will go a lot worse for me...

http://www.realspankings.com/

http://www.realspankings.com/
 
http://www.realspankings.com/

I legit dread the long paddle the most, so I'm sure that's what will get used on me. In the images above, Mr. Daniels displays a complete willingness to deploy it with sufficient strictness to make a girl obey!

So, I'll be obedient, Sir. Obedient... Ohhhhh.... [and yeah, I had an orgasm rubbing myself at my desk, my jeans and panties at my ankles, writing this stuff, looking at these photos, and imagining me in them... [blush!]

 

Ahem... well... um... on to the next, phew... photo...

 

Dr. Daniels Paddled after Orgasm
I found this one on the internet somewhere.
There are 3 parts to this series that I saw once.
The lovely Mrs. Daniels decided to masturbate me while strung up,
and then started in on the paddling.
Not sure if you girls process a spanking the same way,
but once I cum, that spanking hurts like 10 times worse.
That is why I am bouncing around like a little pussy.
I normally would take a paddling much better.
This is pretty embarrassing.

Yummmm! Nice to see the exciting Mr. Daniels humbling himself for us! No, I don't think it's quite the same for a girl, at least not for all girls. I'm pretty multi-orgasmic myself, and can go and go under the right conditions, and keep my sexual energy high. With my husband, he's one and done, and then all the sexual energy is drained, and this is what he's left with. Ha ha!

 

TSC Ass Eating
Here's one where I am giving Mrs. Daniels some nice pussy worship,
which then transitions to her favorite of ass eating,
which when I am doing it right, ends with her having a
toe-curling orgasm and drenching my face as she squirts!

 Oh, I can relate! I LOVE having my ass eaten out after I beat my man!

 

Mr. Daniels' Favorite Hand Spanking Technique for a Male
I learned this one from a lifestyle Domme,
absolutely the best position to hand spank a male,
embarrassing position for the male,
everything exposed and a nice handle to hold onto.
Have you tried this one with david?

Not yet!

But OMG readers. Imagine you are this poor boy. Your wife makes a date with the famous Mr. Daniels. You're a bit grumpy about it: "What does he have that I don't have?" you whine to her. She laughs at you when you try to get dominant with her and kicks you in the balls. She wants to experience a real spanking from a real man, Mr. Daniels, and then wants to be dominated by his hard cock. Your wife understands it has to be ass sex according to his rules, and she wants it anyways. You, on the other hand, have been trying to get into her ass for years.

When you two get there, he kisses her and grabs her tit and her ass. You look sulky and surly. "He needs an attitude adjustment," says Mr. Daniels to your wife, glancing over to you. "Give him one," your wife says. You're a little beta boy. What do you have to say about it? If you want sex ever again from your hot wife, you better submit, and you know it.

You're made to strip and get over Mr. Daniels' lap in the wheelbarrow position. He reaches down and pulls you up by your testicles. Ahhhhh! You cry out. Maintaining a firm grip on you throughout, he hand spanks you to tears in what amounts to the very least manly display your wife has ever seen from you, and that's saying something. You try to scurry away, but a firm yank on your balls has you right back over his lap where he wants you. You clearly can't be trusted with any slack, and there'll be no more until Mr. Daniels decides your atitude has been corrected and your spanking can be over. While you're still there, he tells you what's expected of you. Oh my God, the ball pain! You feel like your cock and balls are going to pull right off! You agree to it all!!!

He releases you. You cower on the floor in ass and ball pain. He stands and unfastens and unzips his pants, and pulls out his cock. You are now going to prove to him that your attitude has improved, and suck him until his cock is hard enough to take your wife up her ass. Your wife tells you what a pathetic little cocksucking faggot you are.

Mr. Daniels turns to your wife. He caresses her, spanks her, fondles her, and fucks her ass while you can do nothing but watch and cry. Your wife strokes herself to orgasm during her ass fucking. She then takes his dirty cock back into her mouth and sucks and fondles him for the next minutes until he is as hard as a rock again.

"Teach him who the man is around here," she tells him.

"No! Please!" you beg, but to no avail. Mr. Daniels picks you up, throws you over the back of the sofa, and fucks you in the ass using only your wife's left over spit as lube. This is Mr. Daniels' second time within the hour, and so, much to your distress and discomfort, it takes him a good long time to finally unload up your ass.

Oh yes... my fantasy in spades!!!!

 

Those were the five photos Mr. Daniels sent along. Here come some more faves I found. 

It turns out I have a favourite Mr. Daniel's video. One among many, but for some reason this one appeals to my subby side. It has a most untraditional spanking model, Holly. It's called "Holly's OTK". It's so realistic feeling. It doesn't even feel like acting from Mr. Daniels (or Holly), it's so natural.

You can purchase this video, and many, many other awesome videos, at realspankings.com. If you want high quality spanking content, I would definitely suggest becoming a member there! I'm not payed by them, but I am sucking up to them 'cause I use so many of their images! And I do really think it's great content.

It starts with a girl, Holly, sitting in a chair, looking worried.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Clearly she has been a rebellious teen, but she seems to be very tamed by now. Perhaps she was living with her Mom and step-dad and they could no longer control her and sent her to be with her real Dad, Mr. Daniels, a US Marine.

He walks in and says, "Stand Up. You've earned a good one this time. Get those pants down."

http://www.realspankings.com/

"Get over my knee," he says.

http://www.realspankings.com/

"You ready?" he asks, hand poised.

http://www.realspankings.com/

"yes sir" she squeaks out, voice shaking with fear and regret.

I like that we don't even know the reason for her spanking. It's enough for me that both of them do. I think she broke curfew, again.

The spanking starts. His hand is hard and exciting to me. Each spank echoes out into the room like a gunshot. She is crying out with each one. Her legs shake with the force, her open belt jangling.

"This crap has got to stop, Holly!"

"yes sir!"

She stiffens with the spanks, going straight as a plank.

http://www.realspankings.com/

He spanks her both on her panty-covered bottom and on her low butt cheeks which are seen reddening severely. His hand is epic and punishing. Her reaction says it all, gasping and crying out with every swat. Hers is the sort of red bottom I dream about for myself. I know I'd have to suffer to earn it, but the anticipation before, and the release after, would be worth it.

Amidst her turmoil, however, I am sure she is thinking that at least she got to keep her panties up this time, and hoping against all hope that this time she will avoid the worst thing imaginable for a girl of her age: a full panties down bare bottom spanking across her Daddy's knee. Panty spankings always leave that seed of doubt that maybe, this time, they will be allowed to stay up?

http://www.realspankings.com/

"I will spank you every day if I have to, to get it through that thick skull of yours." He delivers the last smack and says, "Get up!"

She stands and clutches her punished bottom.

http://www.realspankings.com/

She hopes he is done and he will leave it at that.

"I don't remember seeing those panties," he says.

Oh no! She's made a terrible mistake. She bought those panties without her Daddy's permission. He is thinking they show way too much cheek for a girl her age. How embarrassing that Daddy has right of refusal on her panty purchases.

"Get 'em down!" he says.

No! Please...  Her punishment was going to be over, but noticing those panties he's changed his mind. The rebellion needs to stop.  You can see the shame in her face, in her body posture, as she lowers her panties, baring herself, red bottom glowing and cheeks blazing, to the paternal gaze.

http://www.realspankings.com/

All my personal spanking fantasies stem from a scene like this. Mr. Daniels is the perfect Dad, brooking no nonsense from his teenage girl. Do you see the red ass on her already? Yup. In Mr. Daniels' house it's "simple math", if you screw up you get spanked. If you don't want a spanking, don't screw up. Unfortunately, Holly screwed up, so she's suffering the sort of consequences that I crave every day.

While I am turned on by a witnessed spanking, a parental spanking like this, from Daddy, needs no additional witnesses. Daddy himself is the ultimate witness to his daughter's shame. Digging her own grave, required to pull down her own panties for her imminent bare-bottomed ordeal. She as the ultimate symbol of budding young feminity. He the ultimate symbol of no-nonsense paternal masculinity.

http://www.realspankings.com/

My heart beats faster and harder thinking of this scene. Thinking of myself in this scene. Thinking of myself as having to lower my panties in front of my Dad, knowing I was about to go across his stern knee and suffer the burning pain and ultimate indignity of a kicking, crying, bare-bottomed spanking.

I was never spanked by my own father like that, at that age of budding sexuality, and so I fantasize about it all the time now. Not with some abstract father figure type, but with my actual Dad. I'm so weird! But Mr. Daniels is the perfect surrogate Dad (my hubby David gets honorable mention as well, but... tee hee).

The panties come down and Holly folds herself back across her Daddy's knee, blushing fiercely at the show she put on. And then for her the realization sinks in: she's about to be bare bottom spanked! It's so evocative. It's the ultimate punishment. Especially for a girl Holly's age. She will be spanked on her bare bottom.

He begins her spanking again.

http://www.realspankings.com/

"Are we making an impression here?"

"yes!"

"I hope so."

"Oh! Ah! Please! Stop! Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

http://www.realspankings.com/

"Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

It's not only the pain, it's the embarrassment. Have you any idea what a bare bottomed spanking from her Daddy implies for a girl??? Perhaps this image will "help you out".

http://www.realspankings.com/

The fact that you are so very bare like that is not accidental. It is meant to shame you...

He pauses her spanking and talks to her.

http://www.realspankings.com/

"It's real simple, Holly. Behave and we don't have to do this."

"I'm sorry!"

"Right?"

"Yes."

He starts again.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Her entire spanking lasted only 2 minutes in total and had about 100 swats. Realistically short. Definitely enough for Daddy to have gotten his point across.

"Stand up," he says gently. Holly struggles to her feet.

http://www.realspankings.com/

"Get those up," he says, pointing towards her pants and panties.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Poor Holly. She must have been soooo embarrassed standing there in front of her Daddy, for even that brief instant. As she was pulling up her panties, Daddy, once again, and from the front this time, saw everything there was to see of his little girl.

http://www.realspankings.com/

How completely, utterly, incredibly, humiliating! Yes, Holly. When you misbehave like a child, these are the childish consequences.

Phew! Hot!

 

Here are a few other miscellaneous Mr. Daniels pics I picked up.

 

It's bad enough to be spanked for poor grades by your Daddy. Even worse when your little sundress accidentally falls off your breasts during it!

http://www.realspankings.com/

I know I'm a naughty girl. But if that was me, and I knew I was bringing home bad grades and that my Daddy was coming up to spank me, I'd put on that sundress, giving the elastic bustline a good stretch with my hands before putting it on, knowing it would drop during my spanking, exposing my bare breasts to Daddy's gaze... BLUSH!

But is the following not the most embarrassing position for a daughter to receive her spanking???

http://www.realspankings.com/

http://www.realspankings.com/

http://www.realspankings.com/

"No Daddy! Please! Please not like this!!!!"

When you're a grown-up girl, and your Daddy puts you into the same position you were in when he changed your diapers as a baby, you know you've screwed up, and any embarrassment you feel is not his problem.


Now let's do another video, this time with Teen Brandy. Mr. Daniels is the principal of her school. I'll give you my reinterpretation of the video when I imagine myself in her situation.

She is normally a very good girl. She has a crush on Mr. Daniels, as do many of the girls at the school. She knows he gives spankings to the bad girls, but she has never received one herself. She has fevered dreams at night, imagining what it would be like. She decides to cheat on a test, very obviously, and get caught doing it. She is sent to the Principal's office. Everybody is very disappointed in her. The office lady sets her to kneeling on a stool in the corner, makes her cross her arms behind her back, and tells her not to move and to wait for Mr. Daniels to arrive who will deal with her.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Already Brandi has butterflies in her tummy. What has she done? She is regretting her hasty actions now, but also anticipating what's to come.

Mr. Daniels comes in. He expresses his disappointment in Brandi. She is normally such a good girl. He intends to nip this behaviour in the bud and teach her a lesson with a very uncomfortable hand spanking. He has her stand and then moves her stool to the center of the room. He makes her kneel up on it again, hands on head this time.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Brandi does not know what is happening. Is she just to stay like this? Then he comes behind her and lifts the hem of her skirt.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Brandi is so humiliated. But also the butterflies in her tummy are doing backflips: he's going to spank the seat of her panties!

http://www.realspankings.com/

As he prepares to spank her, he holds up her skirt in front, simultaneously steadying her.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Mr. Daniels is very handsome and masculine. His closeness. His rugged scent. His strong hand at her front like that, on her tummy, her abdomen, towards her sex even, wrapping around her left breast, touching it. It all makes her heart flutter with unfamiliar sensations. She has never felt anything like this before! She has never even been with a boy before, much less a man like Mr. Daniels. He begins spanking her rear end.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Youch! Brandi has never been spanked before. It hurts! But these new, tummy churning sensations balance against the heat in her bottom as Mr. Daniels spanks her with purpose.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Brandi is vaguely disappointed that he is spanking her with her panties still up. Of course, she would be mortified were they to be taken down. But she always imagined they would be taken down in her dreams, though she never had the courage to ask any of the bad girls how Mr. Daniels spanked them.

She supposes she is relieved that she is allowed to keep them. How silly to imagine the Principal would bare girls' bottoms for punishment.

Mr Daniels stops and Brandi believes he is done with her. It was exciting to be spanked by Mr. Daniels, and did not hurt that much.

But if she thought she was done, she was sorely mistaken. Mr. Daniels again goes behind her and reaches for the waistband of her panties!

http://www.realspankings.com/

Oh no! That can't be happening to her! She feels a gush into the front of her panties. What's that!?!!! Oh my God, did she pee her panties? No, it's not that, it's something different than that...

She gasps as her panties are lowered and her bare bottom is exposed.
 
http://www.realspankings.com/

She is ashamed and hopes Mr. Daniels won't notice the wetness in her private parts or at the front of her panties!

The spanking begins again, this time on the bare.

http://www.realspankings.com/

http://www.realspankings.com/

http://www.realspankings.com/

She squirms in pain as her inexperienced young pussy continues to lubricate and moisten freely. If he lifts the front of her skirt she will positively die of embarrassment!!!!

His hand. His hand giving her the spanking is so close to her, sending those unfamiliar sensations coursing through her body. She even sticks out her bum, imperceptibly, almost unconsciously, craving that his hand go where it has no business going!

http://www.realspankings.com/

As he holds her firmly like that she is imagining she is his newlywed wife being disciplined by her husband. She wants nothing more than to throw herself at him, hug him, and kiss him, and give herself totally to him!

Her spanking ends. She is panting, not only from the heat in her bottom, but from the heat at her very core as well.

He helps her off her stool. He moves it back into the corner and puts her back there, arranging her hands so as to display her bare, well-spanked bottom to the office.

http://www.realspankings.com/

He leaves her there, in shame, as he does some office work at his desk.

http://www.realspankings.com/

Brandi's parents, who live locally, have been called to pick her up. She has been suspended for a week. Punished girls awaiting pickup stay with their skirt up, their panties down, until their parents arrive to take the naughty miscreant back home with them. In this way their parents can survey the damage and determine if any further measures are to be taken upon returning home. Brandi has never been spanked by her parents before. She has never been spanked in her life before today. On the other hand, she has never cheated on a test before.

The wait is a long one. Almost a full hour in the middle of the afternoon. Brandi's knees are aching! During her timeout Mr. Daniels' office remains open for business, and there is a progression of teachers and administrators, male and female, in and out as Brandi wallows in her well-spanked bare-bottomed shame. Everyone can see exactly how she was punished. Moreover, most of them can also smell Brandi's shame, a heady mix of teenage girl sweat, pheromones, and sex juices. They smirk knowingly at it. It's a common occurrence for the teenage girls sent to Principal Daniels' office for bare-bottom discipline.

When her parents arrive they are outraged at Brandi's cheating! Mr. Daniels informs them that Brandi is suspended for a week. They share that they have never spanked Brandi before, but have discussed it in the car on the way over and have decided that will change as of now. They tell Mr. Daniels that they will make sure she has plenty of chores to do during her suspension, and any shirking, hint of snippyness, or disobedience will be dealt with on the spot by a good old-fashioned bare bottom spanking, regardless of who is there to see it.

In addition, she will be receiving nightly bedtime spankings for the duration of her suspension. They've decided that each night it will be first the hairbrush from her Mom, across the knee; and then the belt from her Dad, across the bed. Before her spanking, she will be bathed like a child by either her Mommy or her Daddy. Then, nude and wet, she will be marched to her bedroom and spanked with the door wide open. They will make sure she cries herself to sleep nursing a very sore bottom. Brandi's week-long punishment will make an excellent object lesson for her brothers and sisters who will be allowed to witness it all and see a cheater get their due.

They lead a heavily crying Brandi away by her ear as she stumbles and struggles to raise her panties and lower her skirt. Mr Daniels smiles in satisfaction. He does believe he's nipped that in the bud.

 

And let's have a couple more for the road, showing a different side of Mr. Daniels...

http://www.realspankings.com/

Oh My goodness! The rope pulling tight up into her pussy and against her asshole. And look at the state of her poor bum!!!!

Here's a girl, Kailee I believe, who really got her tail end blistered with that hairbrush!

http://www.realspankings.com/


Here, Claire received some serious, totally nude, discipline, including down the backs of her thighs with the strap.

http://www.realspankings.com/

If she wriggles too much, and cannot hold position, Mr. Daniels will make sure the spanking continues regardless.

http://www.realspankings.com/

The aftermath.

http://www.realspankings.com/

A naked girl. Blistered ass and thighs. Bare breasts. Pussy and bumhole on parade. Completely, thoroughly, mastered.

Do I want to be like this girl, displayed as she was, manhandled as she was, spanked as hard as she was? No! Absolutely not!!! But then, in the right hands, would it be entirely my decision? No... The right man will know what I need and give me what I need, whether I "like it" or not. And then I'd find myself in exactly the situation of poor claire above, rubbing my well-beaten bum, sore for a week. Obedient. Tamed. Submissive.

And once again, before we go big thank you to http://www.realspankings.com/ for hosting all this great content. All of the screengrabs with the links below them, you can find the full videos there for a monthly fee that allows you to download as well.

Thank you Mr. Daniels, for all you do!!!!!! We all have a crush on you!

60 comments:

  1. Did he happen to mention what became of the delectable Elizabeth Burns ?
    I wonder if she is still orbiting the spanking world?
    Their Spanking Couple site and videos were spectacular to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As with all good things, that relationship ran its course and we parted ways. I have nothing but love and deep admiration for her, just has a wonderful spirt. We share so many good and fun times together. I will never forget those.

      Delete
    2. Mr. Daniel's
      Your site Spanking Couple was the only paysite I have ever subscribed to and enjoyed it so much but you giving and receiving. My favorite was the canning one where Mrs. Daniel's accused you of being a pussy dealing with the Gardner, I love how she made the point about you being a pussy lol. Lucky you. You videos are my go to spank bank material. I would have loved to see the forced bi ones my favorite scene.Julie I still utilize your stories and check ypur page out every morning when I wake up lol.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for letting us know!

      Delete
  2. All well and good, but can he get permanent marker out of a white cotton shirt?

    And it's "spill the tea," not "serve the T," boomer!

    Joking aside, wow! Not every day you get to chat with an industry legend. And that he nailed your dream/nightmare scenario - either he got very lucky skimming your archives, has some crazy spanking intuition, or made a very lucky guess. Well done whichever way!

    If I were to build a Mount Rushmore of spanking content providers, by volume, it would have to include him, Clare Fonda, Chelsea Pfeiffer, and Sarah Stern. I can't imagine anyone searching spanking clips or images for too long before stumbling across something one of the four would have had a hand in, either on screen or through production or distribution.

    Very exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Very tail end Gen X here, almost Millenial (depending on how you count), but I guess I'm a Boomer in spirit. And point taken about the tea...

      Delete
  3. Really in-depth insight, I enjoyed all of it! Especially the cuckold spanking/bi in front of their wives stuff... would love to see more pictures of that but I guess it was all private.
    I suppose there wasn't much market for pics and videos of such things back in the not-so-naughty Noughties... how times change :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we got that one gif!

      Delete
    2. Actually a fair bit of FemDom with cuckolding, spanking and forced bi was shot on another site that was run by an unscrupulous vendor. Models weren’t paid, paperwork was signed and the whole project got tanked. Mrs. Daniels was an awesome Femdom, I know this blog is catering to spanking, but she was amazing. I fortunately, got to play the role of “real man” of the FemDom House, tons of fun. Not so much if you were a male subbie.

      Delete
    3. Shame, would have been great to see them :)

      Delete
  4. Vous dites :

    Pas avec une sorte de figure paternelle abstraite, mais avec mon vrai père. Je suis tellement bizarre !

    Je ne crois pas que vous êtes bizarre je crois que beaucoup de filles aimeraient que leur vrai papa les fesse…

    S’il est vrai que j’ai eu de la chance d’avoir une famille qui aime la fessée, les fessées de mes filles ont recommencées parce que l’ainée à redemandée à être de nouveau fessée étant adulte, elle avait trop envie de redécouvrir ce qu’elle avait eu comme plaisir de la fessée adolescente…

    Bien sur avec le temps nous sommes passée de la fessée plaisir, a la fessée plaisir et sexuel…

    Et malgré le temps qui passe nous éprouvons autant de plaisir et de désir de la fessée, qui aboutit dans des orgasmes incroyables, dans des gémissements, des cris, qui heureusement se passe en maison, car elles ne peuvent s’empêcher de jouir bruyamment…

    Mais je vous rassure elles sont fessées aussi a l’extérieur, pour accentuer l’excitation…

    Je ne crois pas avoir lu dans vos posts, ce que l’on fait aussi surtout avec l’ainée, qui en ai friande, après une dure fessée, après même les orgasmes, elle demande un massage du dos, elle se met sur le ventre, j’emploi alors de l’huile de massage, je me mets a genoux entre ses jambes ma bite près de ses fesses, et je commence un long massage, et bien entendu, de la base du cou, je masse tout le long de la colonne vertébrale jusque la raie des fesse , que j’ouvre pour bien ouvrir son joli trou du cul, que je masse, et descends aussi sur sa chatte…

    Lorsqu’elle n’en peut plus malgré son orgasme de la fessée, elle soulève ses fesses, et je sais ce qu’elle attend, son anus lubrifié avec l’huile de massage attends avec impatience que ma bite le force, et sois pendant que la prends par son derrière, je lui masturbe son clito, ou c’est elle qui le fait, et c’est un nouvel orgasme avec encore ses fesses rouges de la fessée qu’elle vient d’avoir …

    Donc non vous n’êtes pas bizarre seulement comme d’autre personnes qui ont franchi le pas pour des moment de fessées dures, sensuel, et sexuel…


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, you and I are both weird (and your daughters)! :-)

      Delete
  5. Love where that fantasy mind of yours takes you, young lady. Wanting it yet not wanting it, all at the same time. Based on your shameless lusting after a strange man, I can see that David needs to be a bit stricter with you to satisfy your cravings for corporal punishment. Perhaps a nice big paddle to your bent-over ass will focus your mind on your husband instead of on BDSM infidelity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so sexy when a girl stay in a submisse position showing her inner lips visibly ashamed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! What an embarrassing description of it... blush.

      Delete
  7. Oh, Julie! I will be thinking about your scene featuring Mr. Daniels, the subbie hubby (me) and wife (played by you???). A scenario like this has come up before as how my first time with a man would need to be. But being forced to do something just isn’t something one can do on one’s own, is it? Imagining the last shred of masculinity and dignity taken from me as the love of my life calls me a pathetic little cocksucking faggot. Imagining that it could happen. I will be thinking about it for a long, long time. Should I be careful what I wish for???-david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that would turn you on, you pathetic little cocksucking faggot. :-)

      Delete
    2. More than I can find words to describe. Thank you. - david

      Delete
  8. So the link to OBB on your blogroll prompted Mr. Daniels to reach out to you. I always found Mr. and Mrs. Daniels to look like people Bacall and I would be comfortable playing with. Both were always well dressed. We didn't have a crush on them, but enjoyed watching them spank one another. That's important to switches. I did not know he was Bi or liked to paddle men. In fact, I could have gone without knowing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so thank you for that!

      Not sure he's really bi, it's more about D/s. A man like him taking my husband in hand, and then doing the same to me as hubby is made to watch, is a BIG fantasy of mine, so I'm glad for it and DID need to know that ;-)

      Delete
    2. Bogey, I am not bi in the traditional sense. Never had a boyfriend, never will. That just isn’t my thing. While I am a switch, I only play with men in hard BDSM or domestic scenes as the Alpha. The bottom line is I am a sadistic mofo when it comes to playing with men. In my book, Women, Children, Animals and Old People get a pass. But males? No way. Men have wreaked havoc (myself included) and are usually super deserving. Plus, the male pain tolerance and body structure can take so much more!!! That makes me happy. Also, is it bi to force a man to give you a blowjob after a paddling? And certainly, if a wife asks me to take him down a peg or two and show him how it feels to be fucked like a girl, I am happy to oblige. Is that Bi? Kinky for sure, but not my definition of bisexual.

      Delete
    3. ha ha! you are definitely bi by any normal definition

      Delete
    4. I would be curious if you could recommend any video that has a scene like that. It is something I have not been able to find anywhere so far, but I have to admit my search was limited so far…

      Best,
      M

      Delete
    5. Like it bitch ? Owned by an other man
      https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/cuck-fucked-by-bbc-bull-xhCiRu5

      Spread those cheeks, bitch !
      https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/dominant-gf-helps-bbc-turn-cuckold-into-a-bitch-14354117

      You deserves it little bitch.
      You like being fuck like this ?
      https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/husband-fucked-by-bbc-while-wife-verbally-humiliates-him-xhHfv3R

      Delete
    6. Good ones, but not what I was looking for: the first getting spanked to enforce it aspect.. that combination is the challenging one for me to find. Do you have any recommendation in that direction.

      Best
      M

      Delete
    7. Can any one give me links to videos (I'm ready to pay) of Mr. Daniels receiving BJ from a male or analing a male? Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  9. Mr.and Mrs. Daniels have some great spanking and sex videos..a fantastic video would be them both giving you a spanking you would never forget!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We own many of those videos. David bought them pre coming out to me. They are really great, really raw, and a touch too personal!

      Delete
  10. Him and bailey or Kailee were always great together. And you aren't weird for fantasizing about your dad spanking you. I do the same all the time/

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction, we're both weird! ;-)

      Delete
    2. :P I guess you aren't alone then

      Alex

      Delete
  11. Long-time reader, first-time commenter. Spanko girl who thinks like you Julie. Looking for love and spankings but haven't found my David yet. (But working on a guy now who needs to step it up in the spanking department! Yeesh).

    I have a subscription to realspankings.com and by far my favourite spanker is Mr. Daniels (Coach, they call him there). I've seen literally all the videos you described, and all his other ones posted there (and other places). He really is the perfect Daddy-type which is a super turn on for me. I've imagined myself across his knee hundreds of times.

    I love that he wrote you that note telling you what a good girl you are, and then telling you how he would spank you. Did you blush when you got it? I'm jealous!

    P.S. I LOVED your "Julie's Spankings" book. Really hit me where I live, if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy - thank you for dropping a comment! It took the redoubtable Mr. Daniels to get you to do so, eh? I get it.

      I very much blushed! It was like he was penetrating my soul. A blush and a gush, to be precise, and then being a very naughty girl!

      Thanks for the kind words about my book. I think you are the first known woman to give me feedback on it? I was pretty sure it would turn a certain type of man on, and it turns me in as well, but nice to know it can turn on other spanko girls. Any particular bits you liked?

      Oh, and feel free to email if you want some advice on how to get that boy of yours to step it up. Better yet, have him email me 😈.

      Delete
    2. Let's see, I liked that the reason for her first flirty intro spanking was she wanted to fuck and he, knowing how special she was, was holding that back until if and when they married (yet he fucked his previous girlfriends because they weren't wife material). That was kinkilly romantic. Then loved her reaction to her first spanking, wanting more spankings. And then that really set things up for the proposal, the wedding, and the wedding night fuck. What every girl wants! And all so romantic. Never read any other spanking book that mixed kinky romance in so well. Also loved her first punishment spanking. And then all the increasingly kinky stuff after made sense because the characters and their relationship set it up perfectly. Well done there.

      That would be amazing and super kinky if you would "coach" my boyfriend on what a spanko girl wants and needs. I'd trust you to do that 100% and I promise I won't blame you for my hopefully sore butt! From what I've read in your blog and book, anything you would like, I would like. I'll for sure email you!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for that feedback! Glad you liked that romantic aspect. I was worried it started too slow, so nice to hear at least one woman liked it that way.

      My email is top right corner. That sounds ridiculously fun and kinky. Hopefully you'll allow me to blog about it? Either way, happy to help.

      Delete
    4. Sandy, thank you so much for the compliment and I am glad to occupy a warm and fuzzy place in your mental spank bank. Wishing you well in your quest to get what you need!

      Delete
    5. Heart is a-flutter! Thank you Mr. Daniels for replying to my comment. If I had a "hall pass" list for spankers, your name would be at the top of it (once I get a bit more experience!!!)

      Delete
  12. I've met him a couple times at local events here in the area. Cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This episode should set to rest any remaining doubts anyone might have about you being a world-class player. Looking forward to what might come about in a personal session with y'all. And you coaching Sandy's boyfriend is likewise full of exciting possibilities. It would be interesting to see just how you articulate to him what a girl like Sandy needs from her man. And for him to hear it from you will give it a certain gravitas, I'm sure. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Already established contact with Sandy. It's quite interesting... and spicy!

      Delete
  14. My wife and I have enjoyed a wide variety of domestic discipline type kink in our relationship for many years, including spanking, enemas, mouthsoaping, etc. We also enjoy mf anal and fm pegging. However, we have always followed three strict rules. First, everything must be consensual on each of our parts. Second, "No" means "No". If one of us clearly says "No", then the subject is dropped unless the person who said "No" decides to reconsider. That prevents the other person from trying to convince or persuade the "No" person. Third, we do nothing that involves degradation or humiliation of either one of us.

    We have also been admirers of Mr. Daniels for his work at Real Spankings. He clearly knows how to provide the context and punishment for a disciplinary spanking. There are many young ladies at RS that experienced his spankings and punishments. I have to admit that I was troubled by some of the things he shared about forced bi scenes. There almost seemed to be a sadistic aspect of his enjoyment of them related to the humiliation of the male that his being forced to provide oral sex to Mr. Daniels and subsequently be sodomized by him.

    I also understand that this is one of your fantasies Julie, but not an interest for David. I hope you will not try to coerce David into going along with this unless he truly wants to do so. As Mr. Daniels shared, this type of play can really stir things up.

    Thanks to both you and Mr. Daniels for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I agree that consent is very important. However, I myself crave a bit of a non-consensual punishment. Consensual non-consent, as they say. I agree on the broader fabric of the relationship, and do have a "break the glass" sort of safeword. I think it's always clear for more experienced players, but not at all straightforward. I have no doubt at all that the males Mr. Daniels was dominating consented in the broader sense, and had their limits pushed.

      Well, I will continue to try to suggest to david that it would make me happy, if you can call that coercion. But he's a big boy who can look after himself. Last time I stepped over the line in that regard, I got my hiney spanked and had to write a public apology, so there is that.

      Delete
    2. Hello anonymous,

      Thank you for watching my work at Real Spankings, it was a super fun time in my life.

      Now, I can understand your intense feelings around forced bi scenes. It’s a damn pity that the Femdom House project and all of the awesome content, including forced bi, never made it to the public. Please understand when I play with non-professional lifestyle couples who have a mature Female Led Relationship (FLR), these scenes have been negotiated usually over several weeks, so I get a feel of what the couple is really like. Trust me, I don’t want to be the "thing" that breaks up a marriage.

      As you may know, the cuckold fetish is very intense and often taboo for a lot of submissive men who are inherently homophobic. For the wise Dominant female in the relationship, she uses this activity as a "treat" for the subbie male, usually after weeks of conditioning with enforced chastity and loving Female Authority.

      Delete
    3. julie,

      This seems to be a hot button for some folks. I want to make it crystal clear that each and every professional scene I have done has been done so with prior negotiation; and I also check to make sure my bottom is good to go, no drugs or alcohol on board, and are clear headed.

      Safe Words - It takes a while to achieve competence in any endeavor, so I am not saying "safe words" don't have a place. However, after all these years of professional and lifestyle play, I don't use safe words. If I as a Dom Top can't read my submissive through their breathing, eye dilation, body tension, then I am doing something wrong. The real fun is taking women past set-in-stone thresholds and let them feel the joy of deep sub-space, and of course a few orgasms along the way.

      Back to the FLR couples and D/s couples - There certainly is a basis for non-consensual punishments in these scenarios. Bad little subbie girls need to be on their toes and adhere to my rules or they will find themselves, with their panties dropped and spanked hard until panting and begging, then I want a written explanation of what compelled her to take such an action. Then, I love the added discipline of making the girl write lines, good penmanship is graded on how she can be better, this is done while she sits her bright red bare buns on sisal woven mat, very irritating I am told.

      Now in established FLR households, the poor male subbie is subjected to so many different things that can be graded and punished. I am not sure which FemDom to give credit, although I can tell you Mrs. Daniels was a firm believer in the concept. The four pillars of a great FLR, boiled down to the four P’s.

      P – Panties, all subbie males have their "boy" underwear tossed in favor of frilly panties and thongs.

      P – Padlock, all male junk aka penis is secured locked down in a chastity device. Once the jacking off stopped, the male surprisingly becomes way more submissive and compliant to the wives' suggestions, and chores; and service to her magically improves.

      P – Paddle, yes, the rules must be reinforced with the family spanking paddle, usually once a week as maintenance and at any time a rule is broken it should be immediately handled or at least recorded as a demerit for the week.

      P – Phallus, I am talking about a good old fashion strap-on, nothing is more empowering for the wife than to take her subby hub in the ass.

      Delete
    4. We maintain a safeword between david and I, but we have not ever used it. Everything is as you say, by observing your bottom's reactions which you learn over time.
      Love the "Four P's"!

      Delete
  15. Just think if you could of been famous spanking top or model at time Mrs Julie maybe stiull have time but your decison

    i want ask coach Mr Daniel few questions if he read this
    1) wqas almost all the model into spanking that work for them
    2) forget his Gf scene name did she like being a Top or did she want bottom i know elizabeth burn was her name
    3)was also those ex model Kailee clare jasmine really nice female

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let him know there's comments for him.

      Delete
    2. First Mike P, you should have your pants pulled down and be given a solid hairbrush spanking for all the typos!

      1 – Who was the model most into spanking that worked for them?

      One of my all-time favorites was a sweet girl by the name of Trish. She was a true spanko, great personality and fun to work with. Attached is a photo of Lady D taking a strap to her ass. Notice the wrapping. Yikes. Photo credit Real Spankings, Her scenes are available on the RS site. [see photo at bottom, posted HERE - julie]

      2 – Girlfriend name.

      In the scene she was known as Elizabeth Burns on Real Spanking Sites and Mistress Veronica, Mrs. Daniels on other sites. I have to say Mrs. Daniels was a true lifestyle Femdom and her mental wiring was definitely more Top driven. That said, without divulging any privacy issues, she found bottoming to certainly have its rewards and could be a great stress reliever. She hated every minute of it while it was going on. Those were real tears; she needed the release that spanking can provide.

      3 – Kailee, Clare and Jasmine

      All of these young ladies were unique and really a joy to work with. Kailee was a very advanced player. I suggest all who are interested in the D/s M/f dynamic to get a copy of the "submissive mind" that Real Spankings produced. This was a short film that Kailee and I did. It actually won a AVN award. I have the trophy somewhere. Anyway, Kailee was and is a tough cookie, she never cried and could take an unbelievable amount of pain. I am pleased to say in three hours of that scene, Kailee, did "break" into tears and it was really beautiful I hold very special memories about both Clare and Jasmine, super friendly, sassy and beautiful.

      Delete
  16. Lucky guy. He had two models that I just went nuts over. One of them was "Brandi" whom you illustrated. The other was "Sarah." Both of them lovingly cute, seductive, and very spankable.

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr. Daniels is a legend. Boy do I love the scenario with the husband's attitude adjustment. Totally humiliated ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonder where I can find the full HD video of Mr. Daniels tied up naked and spanked by Veronica? Would anyone give me the link? I've been searching in realspankings.com but couldn't find it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all those videos were taken down when Veronica left the scene after being outed. Lesson to spankos: don't out your favourite gals!

      Delete
    2. Aaah... that's too bad :(((

      Delete