Sunday, February 20

Sandy's Story - First Punishment Roleplay

Where we left off in Sandy's Story - Anal and Spanking, Tom explored Sandy's boundaries with some anal fingering and spanking her all over with full feedback. I thought it was by now high-time for Sandy to experience her first real roleplay spanking from boyfriend Tom.

I wanted it to be easy to act out, and pretty constrained for their first time. I wrote them as follows.

Ok guys, time for Sandy's first real roleplay spanking. You've both done amazing to-date. Tom, you especially have really stepped up and been so skillful. You are very well prepared to deliver a convincing hand spanking to a "protesting" Sandy.

You are going to roleplay something that will require relatively less acting. Tom, you will be a live-in boyfriend who spanks Sandy for disciplinary purposes. Sandy, you will be Tom's live-in girlfriend who requested this arrangement from Tom. So even in your roles, there is implicit consent from Sandy to be "taken-in-hand" (that's what we call the bottom in such arrangements. Tom, you play "head-of-household", the top role).

You guys should choose some sort of misbehaviour from Sandy. It can be something real from your lives, but if so make sure it's nothing too controversial or too serious. Like, maybe Sandy leaving a mess in the kitchen, or not doing a chore that is hers to do. Or you can make something up, like distracted driving, or smoking when she said she would quit. Choose something lightly real or made up but easily imagined.

Tom, your job is to give Sandy a "punishment".

Assume the initial discussions and sentencing to a spanking has already occurred. Assume it's your normal rhythm to have Sandy standing in the corner with her unspanked bare bum showing prior to her spanking. You'll start the scene from there.

Tom and Sandy, discuss in advance what clothes, if any, would be best for Sandy at this stage. Whatever turns her on most.

Tom, go to Sandy and take her out of the corner and bring her across your knee. Use the same positioning as you used for the earlier exercise. With this scene, Tom, you can scold Sandy if you want, or you can be the strong silent type just doing what needs to be done. Although I think Sandy would like a bit of scolding at this point.

Tom, use only your hand, and only on the most classic spanking areas. Use right/left alternating spanks only to Sandy's "sit spots", those lovely fleshy girlish curves at the base of the butt just above the line where thighs meet butt.

Sandy, you should be a bit of a brat. Initially you are not at all sorry for whatever it is you did and you think Tom is overreacting. Over the course of the spanking you will become more and more contrite.

Both of you will use the amount of contrition (or lack of it) in Sandy's voice to determine whether to go harder. Realistic spankings are pretty fast and quick, so don't drag it out, don't try to extend it beyond. It's not sensation play like last time, it's a played out punishment.

Sandy you have complete access to yellow and red safewords, of course. But both of you should try to use indications in the scene. On the other hand, Tom, you can't let Sandy off while she's still being a brat. The spanking continues until she promises to be a good girl and to behave, and that she's sorry, so sorry.

Maybe use a set phrase from Sandy to determine when the spanking should ultimately wind down. Like "Oh, mercy please Tom!" Until you hear that, Tom, keep going, even if it surprises you how much she wants. Tom can pause when he hears that. Give a final bit of a lecture, and then give Sandy a set number of good hard ones to end with. "I'm going to give you ten more to each cheek to make sure you learn this lesson, young lady." Always good to push your sub a bit beyond where she would prefer it to end (while still respecting safewords, of course).

Or, Tom, just end it when you want it to end and you've felt that Sandy has "learned her lesson". You're in charge.

Hopefully there will be a few tears from Sandy (and hopefully NOT from Tom). It won't necessarily happen and is not a goal, but if it does happen, Tom, realize that it is an emotional release for Sandy, and she wants more of it until she uses her escape phrase.

Since you're only using your hand, Tom, and only to the fleshiest bits of her bum, your chance of injuring Sandy is so close to zero it's not worth mentioning (but that is what the red safeword is for, so fear not). Her bottom will colour up, as you saw before, and maybe even a bit more spectacularly than that given Sandy's relatively virginal bum. Keep those Big Girl panties hoisted right up there Tom, and keep at 'er!

Also Tom, you can scold during the spanking as much or as little you wish. You can also take pauses for a bit of a lecture, and you can modulate the spanking to harder and then back off to lighter (but never too light, or it's not realistic to the scene). If you get a yellow, make sure to respect that and bring the intensity down, but don't acknowledge "in scene" that you heard anything from her. "In scene" that word is inaudible. And it's ok to progress back to the point where you got a yellow, and then even go beyond it if you are not getting another yellow. Often the bum gets more used to the spanking and the tolerance goes up, sometimes way up, after the butt is "warmed up" and when the head space is right for Sandy.

Mind you, it is not a goal to get Sandy to say yellow. If you're at the peak of your game, Tom, you should sense when she's about to yellow and back off a bit for some scolding or something.

Once the scene is over I think cuddles and forgiveness is called for, merging from the scene back into real life expressions of love and caring. This is called "aftercare", Tom, and Sandy will need it after such an emotional experience (you will also, after having to "beat" your girl like that).

Make it a good one Tom, and make that little brat sorry for her misbehaviour and for any bratting she does along the way. It can actually be a powerful unconscious boost to the male ego to transform a girl like that. It's in your lizard brain - you ought to experience a surge of testosterone that you will control beautifully.

Afterwards, you may fuck if so inclined. Tom, you might well have a tiger in the sack after that. Or Tom, your T may be so high that Sandy won't know what hit her. Just go with it!

Good luck and have fun!

Fun exercise, no? After a few days I got my expected reply. They wrote it back to me together, both at the keyboard (so sweet!). It was a bit hard to parse out the scene description, Tom's comments, and Sandy's replies to Tom's comments, so I clarified it by adding colours and indentation to distinguish. I also added my own commentary in there as I'm writing this now as well.

I'm indented black.
Sandy is indented red.
Tom in indented brown.

Guess what, Julie?

I got spanked! Spanked and fucked. But mainly spanked. The spanking I was dreaming of getting. Tom was amazing and it was perfect.

That's what I like to hear! 

We went with just regular clothes I wear everyday. A sort of ratty grey track pant, T-shirt (no bra), plain cotton panties, and socks. Feeling a little trailer-trash domestic.

We chose "dinner on the table" as my misbehaviour. I was supposed to be in charge of cooking a healthy dinner, and I had not done it several times before and we had to order in. I did it again today, and it was the last straw and Tom decided to spank me for it.

In real life, getting a healthy dinner on the table is something I want to do, but I too often don't and we have to order in. Tom doesn't mind (I think he prefers ordering in to my cooking).

Not true, baby, I love your cooking.

So it feels like a failing of mine, to me, and so it's a good choice for my spanking, I figured.

I know you said to start from the corner, but we both thought it would be more fun if Tom put me there, and if we could act that part out. Hope is ok?

Sure! That's fine. I had you start that way to minimize the amount of roleplay acting/improv, as some folks are uncomfortable doing that. I figured Sandy would likely be ok at it, but assumed Tom would not be. Delighted that my prejudices were proven so wrong!

We did it right at dinner time after work. 

Tom said, "how's dinner coming, baby?"

"I was going to go to the supermarket but then I forgot. Let's just order in tonight, ok? I promise I'll cook dinner for you tomorrow."

"Sandy! This is getting ridiculous. It's the third time this week we have to order in! Who's in charge of getting a nice healthy dinner on the table?"

"I am..."

"Yes you are, and I think I need to remind you of that."

Oh Julie. I had those butterflies in my tummy you get too when he said that. I knew what "reminding me" meant. I was feeling my role totally. It was so real already. Brilliant move having our roleplay be so close to home.

I knew I had to be a bit of a brat according to your email, and understood why (so he could "tame me" during my spanking). I'm not sure that's really me, but I thought I'd try it on for size.

I stomped my foot on the ground, channeling my inner toddler, and said, "I don't see why I have to be the one to always do it!"

"You know darned well that's how we divided the chores. Get your nose in the corner. NOW you little brat!"

Ha ha! Loved that Tom called her "little brat". He's a natural.

I stomped my foot again and huffed, but I went to the corner. Tom followed me, and when I was there he pulled my track pants down to my ankles, and then my panties to my knees. Then he made me put my hands on top of my head. 

We had discussed corner time after the last session, and asked him to put my hands on my head during it. He remembered. 

I'm not an idiot.

"I'm going to go order some food for us and as soon as that's done I'm giving you a spanking."

"Tom, no!"

"Shut up. Stand there. And think about why you're going to be getting this spanking"

"Oh!" I said and stomped my foot again.

Tom never says "shut up" to me. It felt so degrading that he did. It was a bit of an unexpected turn on.

I was having fun with it. I've wanted to say shut up to her in the past but was always too polite. It also felt sort of good ordering her around, being the "man of the house" or whatever.

I could feel that energy from Tom and liked it. (During roleplay, and maybe sex, only!) 

yeah, yeah, I got it. Want another spanking? 

yes.

Tom actually did order food as I stood there. It felt like a long time he was gone.

It was literally less than five minutes.

Tom came suddenly into the room, walked over to me, grabbed me by my arm, and pulled me out of the corner and over towards the couch. I was losing my balance and tripping on my track pants all bundled around my ankles. Tom held me up and sat in the middle of the three seater couch and then propelled me across his lap.

I was trying to channel what an angry dude who beat his wife would be like.

Not exactly the vibe we are going for here, Tom. No anger. No wife beating. It's "spanking" and it's because you love her and want her to be happier long term.

"Why are you getting this spanking?"

"I have no idea!" I said, still being the brat.

"No ideal, eh? We'll see about that."

And then he started spanking me. 

Yay! He used his hand, and he stuck to my A+ region at the undercurve of my butt, alternating sides. He was going pretty hard and at a decent pace. 

The sensation exercise was great so there was no guesswork in how and where and how hard and how fast to spank her.

He paused with his hand on my butt and asked again, 

"Why are you getting this spanking?"

"Because you're a big bully!"

I knew his sensitivity on that point, relative to him spanking me, and said that anyways. I'm a bad human being. 

I felt a twinge of genuine anger. As in, fuck you. But I figured I was in the perfect position to express a bit of anger.

Be careful with this, guys. Playing with real emotions on important subjects is fraught. Smarten up, Sandy.

He didn't respond with words, but my spanking suddenly got a whole lot harder.

I started ow'ing and saying I was sorry for calling him a bully.

Pause. Hand on butt. "Why are you getting this spanking?"

"Because I didn't get your stupid dinner on the table."

He started right back in spanking me. I was again ow'ing and now saying it wasn't a stupid dinner and I was sorry for saying it was.

I couldn't believe how long she was holding out. I think we were past the point of yellow from last time, and her butt cheeks where already super red looking.

Yeah, I was holding out. I wanted my first real spanking of my life to mean something.

Thinking about me at all? My comfort level?

Sorry.

Look at you guys, arguing right in my email reply! But yes, Tom, it's often harder than one thinks. That was definitely my experience learning to spank my husband. Felt like 10 times harder than I was comfortable with. Sandy needs it like that, and I was so happy to see you stepping up. It'll become way easier after you have multiple experiences with Sandy being perfectly ok 5 minutes later and begging for more.

Pause. Hand on butt. "Why are you getting this spanking?"

"Because I didn't have your dinner on the table."

finally

One big spank. "How do you address me?"

"Because I didn't have your dinner on the table, Sir!"

Learned that one reading Julie's blog - she always sir's David during her spankings. 

I figured that was what he wanted, first time. 

"Good. Now that you understand why we're doing this, I can start your spanking."

"What? No! You already spanked me!"

Safewords rock. Since she wasn't using them, or her escape phrase, it only meant she wanted more. Getting the hang of it.

Exactly! They do rock. We can plunge right into the fantasy of "no don't" and everybody can remain comfortable and in control.

"This is to teach you a lesson you won't forget."

And then he started in spanking again. It was really pretty hard by now. I wasn't crying exactly, but the pain was bringing wetness to my eyes.

"Are you learning your lesson?"

I don't know what got into me, but I said, "no, it's a stupid lesson!"

It's like a battle of the fucking wills. Just escape out already, please.

sorry

I have to side with Tom on this one. You're being a bit selfish and short-sighted, Sandy. You want Tom to remain comfortable spanking you, and bringing him along more gently, even though you may not be fully satisfied the first few times, is important. Fortunately, Tom stepped up regardless. He's a keeper!

"Alright then," he said, and he started back in again, harder and faster.

Had those Big Girl panties on, Julie. This was beyond my comfort level, but I knew she wasn't being injured, and I knew what needed to be done.

You are a STUD, Tom! 

I took it for a bit longer and then decided it was time to be tamed.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry Sir. I've learned my lesson. I'll have dinner on the table next time, I promise"

He paused my spanking and lay his hand on my hot ass.

"You promise, do you? I've heard that before. Why should I believe you now?"

"Please Tom, have mercy on me. I promise I'll be a good girl."

Fucking finally!

They used my "mercy" escape phrase idea. 

"Ok, Sandy, I believe you. But I'm going to give you twenty more now, really hard ones, to make sure you don't forget."

Ha ha ha! These were my gift to you, Sandy. Enjoy! 

"Please, no Tom. You've spanked me enough. No more." 

"I'm going to make sure you feel these ones."

He parted my butt cheeks with one hand and smacked me right onto my inner bum cheek with the other. All near bumhole and vag and everything. Really hard.

I know you said only spank spots, Julie, but this was an "A" area for her, and who's in charge here, anyways?

You are, Tom. You are in complete charge, and it's wetting my panties a little. 

He gave me five like that. Then he switched hands, and did five on the other side. He then went back to my low ass cheeks and ended with ten super hard ones, alternating sides, paced about 10s apart each. He did this without a word. It was brutal. I loved it, and I loved him. I was way past yellow, but I knew the end was in sight, so I took it.

Tom helped me up and then sat me on his lap. My bum was so sore.

"How's that? Did you learn your lesson?"

"Oh, that was wonderful, Sir. I definitely learned my lesson."

We kissed and cuddled, and he had his hand under my shirt and on my tit one moment, and then down between my legs the next.

"Oh, please fuck me, Tom," I begged.

Oh my! Get a room, kids! I feel like a voyeur now.

We did it right there, missionary style, on the couch. His cock got me just right and I came right there, with him inside of me. It was very toe-curling. I was done and he was still pumping. I'm so sensitive after I've come, so it was an exquisite torture until he too came into me.

I was over the moon. I told Tom how amazing my first real spanking experience was.

I get it, but I really don't, but I get what makes her tick now and love giving her what she wants and needs.

Thats all Sandy can reasonably expect, Tom. You are a stud.

Thank you, Julie! And you know what? We feel like we graduated middle school at least. Looking forward to high school!

Sandy and Tom

Well done, kids!

44 comments:

  1. Great start, next time use a wooden spoon, after all it is idle in the kitchen since there is no food cooked so better use it to roast a naughty bottom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice, stimulating read to go with my Sunday morning caffeine! Now I’m fully awake, aroused and ready to take on the day. I, like Julie, have been feeling a naughty voyeur-vibe when reading Sandy and Tom’s adventures. I can’t figure out why, but even though it’s basically the same topic, it feels different than when reading Julie’s spanking autobiography over all these years. Maybe it’s like having two favorite flavors of ice cream. They are both delicious! - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's in "my style" because I set the scene and edit the response, but it's Sandy and Toms experiences, so very fresh.

      Delete
  3. I wanted as a male a spanking so bad, once I knew the person I was dating was not surprised, it was just getting her to do it.
    It was walking into her kitchen, naked, erect, a major no-no in her home. I got the spanking I wanted and more. I still feel the worse spanking I got from her, now my wife, was getting caught looking at F/m magazines, naked on the toilet masturbating. I crossed the line, that hairbrush landed hard, long, and talk about dancing afterwards. When asked is this what I wanted, to be spanked, I admitted yes, and she said on her terms, no matter if anyone is present, and today I don't need to role play, my wife knows I at times have been a naughty little boy and Mommy spanks. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom is definitely a keeper. It takes a special person to really take the time to learn their partners triggers and apply them in the right way. Sandy and Tom are in for some serious intimacy. They are a great example for all spankos in relationships who are looking to get their needs fulfilled but not sure how to go about communicating it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. No secrets now and the play is not just physical, it's deeply emotional for me.

      Delete
    2. I'm so happy for you and Tom! A stronger marriage is a beautiful thing and if this helps achieve that, all the better! Lc

      Delete
    3. Just boyfriend-girlfriend for now, Lc. But the sentiment applies regardless the formal status.

      Delete
    4. Run for the hills, mate, you're being set up!

      Delete
  5. Wow, success. And after not that many lessons either. Love your teaching style. Colours of the text were not exactily as advertised, but I think I could figure out who was who anyway. Brilliant really. I've never read anything like this since the start of the internet. Sandy and Tom being dedicated students helped of course. Special kudos to Tom since he was the star actor in this scene, and this was not his home field. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, brown looks like black, Julie...
      Since the start of the Internet? Cool.
      Thank you Frank, you're our most dedicated commenter.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps Frank is colour blind?

      Delete
    3. Looking more closely now I guess the brown reads as very dark (90%) grey on my screen at least. - Frank

      Delete
    4. Blogger gives me a pallet. I called it "brown". Looking it up, the web says,

      ---
      #274E13 (or 0x274E13) is unknown color: approx Myrtle. HEX triplet: 27, 4E and 13. RGB value is (39,78,19). Sum of RGB (Red+Green+Blue) = 39+78+19=136 (18% of max value = 765). Red value is 39 (15.62% from 255 or 28.68% from 136); Green value is 78 (30.86% from 255 or 57.35% from 136); Blue value is 19 (7.81% from 255 or 13.97% from 136); Max value from RGB is 78 - color contains mainly: green.
      ---

      Myrtle brown?

      Delete
    5. Just for curiosity sake I did a screen grab of part of the "brown" text and sampled it with the eyedropper in photoshop. It reads as R 38, G 79 and B 10 in RGB and C 78, M 43, Y 100, K 44 in CMYK. Why not just choose a different colour next time. But actually this colour stuff is the least important part of my comment! - Frank

      Delete
    6. I might have used a couple of adjacent brownish colours by accident, but (39,78,19) was for sure the one I used most. Odd that Photoshop (or something in between) picks it up differently.

      The pre-populated palette has crappy choices! I did my best! Wahhhh! 😭

      Delete
    7. Don't feel bad Julie. The colour thing is just a niggling detail. Overall this is brilliant. This is like the climax of your tutelage of Tom, and he succeeds wonderfully. Years ago reading in the Ladies Spanking Forum, I'd read woman after woman complaining about how her husband or boyfriend couldn't or wouldn't give her a proper spanking. One woman in particular, who worked as a kindergarten teacher, wrote how she would give her boyfrind a half-hour blowjob, only to be rewarded by being taken out to the garage, bent over the hood of the car, and given a ten-second spanking with a piece of wood over top of her jeans. If only they had you back then, Julie. But that was in 1998 and you would have been maybe not much more than a teenager yourself, wishing you still got spanked by Daddy. - Frank

      Delete
    8. How horrible for that poor woman! Yes, vanillas can be very dense unless properly instructed 😊.

      Oddly, I had no thought of spanking as a sexual activity until into my 30's. But now I wish for retroactive trips across Daddy's knee as a teenager!

      Delete
    9. Frank - maybe try scraping some of that dry jizz off.your monitor?

      For what it's worth, sometime last year in Julie's comments she strongly injected to the idea that she wear bottle green panties after one commenter repeatedly suggested it, so whenever I quote her on my blog it's in bottle green text!

      Delete
    10. Ah, that explains it then! Both parts 😊.

      Delete
  6. You need to be spanked black and blue for this colour issue Julie and then we let Frank judge the colour difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll sample my butt colours with the eye-dropper tool and tell me my RGB 😊

      Delete
  7. Believe me, it us easier to get a BF to spank his GF than vice verse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in MY case, but I guess I generally agree on common sense grounds (though would like to see the study). Maybe girls are just better communicators and verbal problem solvers than boys?

      Delete
    2. It is just habits, man has been always the head of the house so it is normal for him to have the authority, FLR is still a new way not wide spread.

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure about that. It's certainly true in my fantasy brain!

      Delete
  8. So fun to follow this story! These two are both incredibly patient and humble. Their openness to one another and to Julie's advice is awesome.

    I think that Julie is right about Tom needing to steer away from the "angry" and "wife-beating" vibes, even if it seems convenient in stirring up the right feelings in the moment. I've told my vanilla wife that it's more of a "I'm doing this because I love you and you need to learn," vibe. The category of "tough love" is appropriate here. I don't know if Tom's a sports fan, but you can almost think of it like a good coach putting his players through temporarily uncomfortable situations to train and strengthen them. Of course Sandy knows what vibe she wants and I can't pretend to know what that is.

    I love that Tom broke script because he wanted to. That's the right idea. He knows his girl 😁

    I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good points, Ryan.

      And Yes! I was happy to see Tom take the initiative like that.

      Next instalment is coming soon!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ryan - I got that message loud and clear.

      Delete
  9. Sandy, Tom: I love how imaginative you two are being testing out these waters together. It's funny that it is sort of like improv and you both naturally "Yes, and" to progress the scene; although you're literally hearing "no" you understand when that means "yes."

    I like that Tom's already beginning to break away from Julie's tutelage to give Sandy what she needa.

    The whole thing was surprisingly heart-warming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly restores my faith in humanity. They are a super cute couple!

      Delete
  10. This whole thing is doing a lot for my ego. I'm pretty geeky, not that sociable, a bit overweight, so being called a "stud" by Julie, and "wetting her panties" by my actions, is like, what the hell? Sandy is also treating me like a total stud. And then everybody in the comments praising me. And yes, it's true, being the "man in charge", even just play acting it, is also great for my ego. Now I feel like hitting the gym for some weird reason. So a lot of positive reinforcement. I guess I must be doing something right, but I feel more like an idiot for not catching on sooner. Thanks everybody, and especially Julie. Sandy, you're the love of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God. That last sentence. There goes another gush in my panties!

      Delete
  11. Good feelings all around. What's not to love about this whole project? - Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the next exciting episode of Tom spanks Sandy! - Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. If Sandy was my gf her little act of bratting would have earned her an evening (or longer) in diapers! Nothing like a nice hot bottom being taped up in a nice thick diaper to bring the bratting down a peg or two. Baby steps for now though, I know.

    ReplyDelete