Tuesday, February 22

Sandy's Story - Implements Exercise

Where we left off with Sandy and Tom in Sandy's Story - First Punishment Roleplay, Tom had roleplayed giving Sandy a "naughty girlfriend" hand spanking. This time I thought we would go back to sensation experimentation, but with implements.


I sent the following email to the kids.

Hi Guys,

Great job on the last exercise. You're almost ready for me to kick you out of the nest! But let's make sure Tom knows how to safely play with implements before then.

Let's do a bit of a repeat of the sensation play exercise but using implements this time. Sandy, you should take the lead on gathering up whatever spanking implements you want Tom to try out on you.

It might be fun to incorporate an element of mild public play. You can buy a lot of great spanking implements at normal stores, like drug stores, hardware stores, kitchen stores, pet stores, garden stores. We call them "pervertables". You guys should go shopping together. Just doing that out in public will already be embarrassing for Sandy, and a gentle introduction to public play. Depending on how brave you want to be, you might even drop a hint or an innuendo to a shop person.

Try to get a decent hairbrush anyways, and a decent broad thick men's leather belt, and a big wooden spoon if you don't already have those things. But look for other things also.

Then try them out using your 1-10 scale and honest communications.

Tom, with implements, stick mostly to the low butt and high backs of thighs. Unless it's a very light thing, like a fly-swatter, that can clearly be used anywhere.

Short-handled things can be used OTK, and belts also if shortened down enough, but longer things will require Sandy to be bent over and giving Tom room to swing.

Very important with implements, the area furthest away from you will whip the fastest and do the most damage. A doubled up leather belt, for example. It's the end-most parts that whip the fastest and risk "wrapping around" and whipping into that thin skin on Sandy's flanks which is generally a turn-off. So aim the tip where you want the damage and the rest will follow.

One good way of learning this aim is to have Sandy lie face down on the sofa, butt elevated over throw pillows, with her hip pressed into the couch back. You cannot wrap around, and when you are getting clean butt strikes you know your aim is good.

With anything wood (with anything at all in fact, but especially wood) stay very well clear of Sandy's tailbone, kidneys, and anywhere even remotely close to the backs of the knees. Go for the thickest, juiciest meat!

Occasionally an implement will go a bit astray. Maybe wrap around to a far hip or inner thigh. Don't apologize, Tom. Just make it part of the scene ("keep carrying on and you'll get another there"). This happens. Sandy must accept this. You can't learn to swim without getting wet.

Go forth and let us know how it goes!

Julie

Sandy wrote straight back that she was looking forward to it. I also sent Tom a little note on the side, but you'll have to wait to see what was in that.

Several days later they did it, and I got my reply. The images were added by me for illustrative purposes based on the descriptions.

Hi Julie,

Happy to report Tom has earned his Boy Scout badge for spanking girl-butt with implements.

It's a long write up. Lots of activities. Very marked up butt. I was in spanko heaven. Tom is hanging in there.

I had fun collecting all the implements I wanted Tom to use on me. A few times I got a surreal feeling as in "what am I doing?" 😅

Tom has a really good leather belt he wears all the time. That was going to be staying around his waist until it was time to take it off. Very exciting for me. I've always dreamt of the slithering sound of a man taking off his belt to use on me. Goosebumps. 

I recall reading your "Beating your man properly" post where you wrote,

"It is easy to practice this alone. Just set up a few pillows and beat the stuffing out of them (just like you will do with your man later). Honestly, five minutes of practice is all it takes. We're not talking rocket science here."

I had Tom practice a bit with the belt. We put a couple of pillows on the couch where my bum would be and he belt-spanked those pillows. We even rehearsed him taking off the belt, doubling it up, snapping it, then whipping it with good aim. I was both scared and excited. Tom was dubious.

We have a pretty big and nasty salad spoon as well as a regular-sized wooden spoon for cooking. Also we have a heavy rubber cake mixer spatula sort of thing, and a bamboo rice paddle. We also have a left over wooden dowel from hanging a carpet that's 1/2" in diameter and 3' long. Our own house was filled with pervertables.

We have a couple of hairbrushes, but, as a spanko girl, I am embarrassed to say not at all suitable for a spanking. Either too small or cheap rounded plastic. I figured we needed to go shopping together for a real spanking hairbrush.

There's a drugstore about a block away from us that we often go into. It also has basic groceries so we go in a fair amount. There's an older lady at the cash when we go, and we've chatted with her a few times and she recognizes us as being from the neighborhood. I was hoping she would be there at the checkout, and that I would get up the courage to drop a hint. Tom said he would not be saying "a damned thing", but would go with me. I decided we would not be buying anything else except the hairbrush so as to be more in the spirit of your exercise for us.

Tom was teasing me that a grownup girl who gets spanked should at least be a bit ashamed of it. I am, and that's the whole point.

We walked in and my heart was pounding a bit. We went to the hair care section, and there were a ton of different hairbrushes. What's a girl to choose?

I kept showing different ones to Tom, but he was not terribly helpful. After a while I chose a medium sized, oval-flat-backed wooden one. It had interesting curves. The striking part was 5" by 2" at its widest. I wasn't looking for a terror. I was looking for a good daily driver, if you know what I mean? Something Tom would feel comfortable pulling out and using on me in a scene. I felt so naughty and was looking all around as we picked it out, as if we were kids buying condoms.

The lady I knew was there. We greeted and I put the lonely hairbrush down. She rang it up without comment. Tom stepped up to pay for it with his card.

It was my moment of truth. I'm very shy, and this was hard. With my heart beating fiercely, I got closer to her and said in a small voice "it's not for my hair. I want him to spank me with it."

"Sandy, shush!" Tom said as he paid.

She sort of chortled and said, "lucky you."

Oh wow. Did I do it or did I do it? I did it.

"Thank you," I said a bit sheepishly as we started leaving.

"Thanks, and sorry about her," Tom said, pointing at me with his thumb.

"You kids have fun, now."

Oh wow oh wow. Well there's one person in my life who knows I'm getting spanked by Tom. I'm going to shop there every day from now on. Hope she asks how it went. That was an experience. Thank you, Julie, for making me do it. It was worth it.

So I lined up all the stuff.
- rice paddle
- small wooden spoon
- rubber spatula
- large wooden spoon
- hairbrush
- wooden dowel
Tom would take his belt off last.

Tom sat on the couch, and I went over his lap. I was completely naked.

You didn't say it, but I know you often write about David warming you up first with a hand spanking, so Tom went ahead and did that. When Tom confirmed I was a good shade of pink all over (butt and thighs), he asked me for the first implement. I reached over to the coffee table where I laid them all out and handed him the bamboo rice paddle.

Tom lay it across my bum and rubbed it around a bit. "Ready?" he asked me. Yup.

He started spanking me on my low butt cheeks. It's very light but made a loud sound. It was a little stingy but didn't hurt at all. "2" I said. Tom turned it up in stages and I got to a 6. I asked him to try it in other places.

He spanked the backs of my thighs and that was really pretty good. He got me to an 8 by repeatedly spanking the same part pretty continuously. We both got the message this was a pretty easy implement, so we decided to try other places. I spread my legs and he went inner thigh. He still had to go pretty hard and got me to a 9.

"Pussy?" he asked. Yes, why not? We rearranged and I lay on my back on the couch with my legs spread. He sat just beside me, facing down my body. He rubbed the rice paddle over my lips. He started by tap, tap, tapping, and it didn't hurt but started making me very nervous. "Green light" I said. And he did a harder smack. I cried out loud and Tom chuckled. He went back to tap tap tapping. I took a few shallow breaths and said "green light" again and he smacked me a bit harder. "Ahhh! 10!" I cried out as I writhed there, clutching at my pussy.

"How about up here?" Tom asked, even as I was still writhing and started tap, tap, tapping my left nipple. Tom loves my tits. "oh no, please," I said.

"Is that a real no, or a yes no?" Tom asked. "Yes no," I confirmed. He smacked once hard and I screamed a bit, and jiggled around. Tom immediately went to the right nipple, gave a couple of taps, and then another shot, and I screamed again.

"Well?" Tom asked.

"10 sir".

"Is it a keeper?"

Ok, this was unexpectedly embarrassing. If I said yes, Tom would have an implement for spanking my tits and pussy in his arsenal. What kind of girl would ever want that? "yes sir, but reserved for when I'm a really, really bad girl, ok?"

He just smiled.

I went back across Tom's lap and he requested the second implement. I gave him the small wooden spoon.

"Not very substantial," he said. He started spanking my bottom cheeks with it and it really wasn't. Initially a 3. Even when he got harder it went up only to a 5. He targeted my thighs, and it was an 8 at pretty much full out.

Then Tom noticed the spoon part was pretty small, and could fit into tight places, so he parted my cheeks and went up and down the insides of my bum crack, and that got an 8 right away, and then he targeted my bottom hole, and that went quickly from 7 to 10. Then he smacked my pussy lips a bit from behind lightly, and that was a 10 almost right away.

He gave me the spoon back.

"Keeper?"

"Yes" what was I doing? I'm crazy.

"Next."

Next I passed him the rubber spatula. It had a bit more substance to it.

He started on my low butt cheeks. The first stroke was an audible "ow" from me, as was every other one. With only medium force he got me to 10. He tried on my thighs as well, and 10 came right away.

"Keeper?" He asked.

"Yes sir"

"Next."

I passed Tom the large wooden salad spoon.

He tapped it on my butt. "This is 'gonna hurt" he predicted. He was not wrong. The first spank was "Ouch! 8!". Tom says he used hardly any force at all. He kept it there for a bit and I was really squirming and struggling. Then he increased and got to a 9 and then to a 10.

Tom says it's a great exercise as it's pretty hard to guess what the effect of any of these implements is going to be, and how hard is hard. He can tell some are going to be tougher than others, but not by how much. And good to know what he can use where on me. He says he'd be pretty confident using them in a scene provided I'm not stupid and use yellow appropriately.

He did one to my thigh and that was an insta-10.

"'Gotta even you up," he said, and gave me another 10-level strike to the same spot on my other thigh. That kills.

"Keeper?"

"Noooo"

"Keeper?"

"yes"

He handed me back the big spoon and said "Ok. Next"

I put the spoon back and picked up our new hairbrush. This was a bit special, because of you Julie, and the drugstore trip, and it's a hairbrush, the perfect domestic implement.


He rubbed it around my butt and started spanking me with it.

Oh, this was good. I mean bad. I mean good. Not too hard, but hard. I held out a bit saying 7, and he kept it at 7 for a while, trying different places on my butt. He pulled my cheeks apart and took it a bit lighter on that inner skin, stretched tight and worked it up to a 10. Then he did the same on my thighs, up to 10. But it took some time and some force and some speed to get me there. Then back to my butt and went harder to a 9. I held it at 9 as long as I could take, and then said 10. I took a real spanking with that hairbrush.

"You like this one," he told me.

"I do. It's nasty, but I do."

"Definitely a keeper," Tom said.

He helped me off his lap and put the hairbrush back on the coffee table.

"How's my butt?"

"Want to see?"

"Yes".

We went into the bedroom where we have a closet with a full length mirror. I faced away from the mirror and looked back over my shoulder. My butt was very red and looked quite colorful on my spank spots. A little bruising for sure. Also red and a bit bruised thighs, both legs where he had struck me with the evil salad spoon.

"Shall we stop for today?" he asked.

"No!" I said. We still had the stick and the belt. "I want to go on. Are you ok going on?"

"It's not my butt," he said.

We went back to the living room. I put two throw pillows down in the middle of the couch and draped myself over them.

Tom rubbed my butt with his hand and gave it a few smacks.

"You realize you're crazy, right?" He said it with a smile in his voice.

"I do," I said resignedly.

He picked up the wooden dowel.

He lay it across my butt and then tap tap tapped it. Rubbed it around. Tap tap tapped it again.

"You ready?"

"Yes".

"Aiming the tip right in the middle of your far cheek."

Tap tap tap.

He pulled it back and got me flush on the high part of my undercheeks. Perfect placement.

"FUCK!" I yelled (excuse my French). I remember there was a delay from the moment the stick hit me, until I truly felt the pain. It was like delayed white lightning, lighting up all my nerve endings.

Tom says he used pretty light force.

"What number was that?" he asked.

If I said 10 he wouldn't give me another. It was an 11. I told him, 9.

"Ok," he said.

He did another one, just like the first one.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. 9!" Stubborn, I know.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

He gave me one more, a bit harder.

"Ah! Ok ok ok. 10! 10!" That was it. That was my limit. More like a 15.

"You have marks from that," Tom said.

"One more. Across my thighs." What was I doing?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Dammit". Of course I'm sure.

"Ok. You asked for it."

I got a tap tap tap across the meatiest part of my thighs. He pulled back and it ripped into me once more like delayed acting cold burning fire. That one was way worse than the ones on my butt. "100!" I said.

"You have to see these marks," Tom said.

"Let me see," I said. I was excited. I went to the mirror and Tom followed. I had 3 raised, white/red, pretty thick welts on my ass, and one starkly outlined one across the backs of my thighs. I could feel the edges with my fingers. I'd just been caned. A real caning. Just like Ellen in the book. Marks to be proud of.

"Keeper, or never again?" Tom asked.

"Keeper," I said sounding surprised he would even ask. "But it's usually SIX of the best. Mind you, Ellen got way more than that even from the evil stepdad."

"She's fictional. You're crazy."

"Give me the belt now? Pretty please? Last one. Don't go easy on me because of my butt."

"I won't. You can hold out at nine as long as you want." He had my number.

We went back to the couch and I draped myself over it one last time. I turned my head to the side so I could see Tom. Tom came right into my eye-line and unfastened his belt, drew it out, doubled it up, and gave it a snap. Oh my gosh. I squirmed in delight (and fear), despite my sore bum.

He went behind me.

"You ready?"

"Yes Sir"

He whipped the belt down. Perfect placement. All low butt cheek. The leather was actually nice after all that wood.

"Mmmm" I said. "5"

Tom says he was surprised. Thought it would be higher.

He stayed at around that level (just getting the hang of it, he says) for a while.

"Ready for a bit harder?"

"Yes"

I felt it notch up and said "8".

He kept it at that level for a while. It was starting to mount up. I said "9" even though he was going no harder. I felt like I was being properly belt whipped.

"Do a few hard ones," I asked him.

"Ok," he said, sounding dubious.

The next one was a REAL GOOD whip. I cried out. "9" I said with a breaking voice.

The next one was even harder. "10!" I said. That was ridiculous.

"Thighs?" he asked.

"Yes please. Not so hard please."

He lightened up considerably and whipped my thighs. I gave him a 7 and he quickly built to a 10.

"Now you have belt marks too."

I jumped right up and ran to the mirror. I did. Perfectly long rectangular belt marks on top of everything else.

I stood there rubbing my ass and said, "that was wonderful, Tom."

"I've got one more thing I need to try. Lie down on the bed. On your back," he said.

I was confused. Did he want to fuck me? But that's not something to "try".

I did so. He grabbed both my ankles in his hand and lifted my legs up. Diaper position? Where was this coming from? I could feel my pussy and bum hole being so exposed. He used the belt, shortened up, and whipped me on my butt. Light and fast.

"Julie says this is her gift to you."

 Oh. So sweet. I was being diaper spanked by you. Julie.

"All the way to yellow," he says as he starts whipping me harder. Ok. I would hold out in the spirit of a good spanking from you.

The belt was reaching new places, including into my bum crack a bit. I very audibly yelped as it strayed and got the edge of a pussy lip.

"Sorry," he said. "I mean, stop your squirming or you'll get them all there." Good recovery.

"Yes Sir!" I said.

He kept going, a bit harder and harder.

It's so embarrassing squirming around under his lash in that position.

 I imagined myself a harem girl displeasing her pasha sexually and being punished for it.

"Ok, yellow" I said. I could have taken more, but Tom had already done way more than enough.

He put me down. "Turn over and lie on your tummy. Don't move."

What now? None of this was in your script.

He went out of the room and then came back. He had a jar of cold cream. So sweet. He rubbed it into my aching cheeks and thighs. It felt good! And this was exactly that chapter from your book that we had both read.

"I spanked you here too, didn't I?" As he said that, he rubbed it deep into my ass crack and my bumhole.

"Where else did I miss?"

"My breasts?" He likes my tits.

"Turn over"

I turned over and he massaged the cold cream into both breasts.

"Anywhere else?"

"Inner thighs?"

He rubbed my inner thighs, getting close to my pussy.

"Anywhere else?"

"pussy?"

"Oh, that's right, your pussy."

He rubbed the cool cold cream all over my lips and around and into my vag. He came up and kissed me. He kept one hand rubbing my breast, and another rubbing my vag. I came with him rubbing my pussy, grabbing my tit, my ass and thighs totally beat, and with his tongue down my throat.

As soon as I was done I ripped all his clothes off and started sucking his cock. As he was getting close I asked him, "where do you want to cum, sir?"

"On your tits," he said.

I lay on my back. He knelt over me and rubbed his cock between my tits as I pushed them together. I got some more cold cream, and used that on his cock and between my tits, and he started up again. Every now and then he would come up, rub his cock with his own hand, and go back to titty fucking me.

"I'm 'gonna cum" he said. He rubbed his cock and came all over my tits, my chest, my face.

I started scooping it up and eating it. Yums!

Amazing! Again!

Thank you so much Julie. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

Tom wants you to know he had fun beating my ass. 

Tom and Sandy 

P.S. Tom and I do not want to be kicked out of the nest, though we understand if you have to. Can you give us another exercise? Maybe something around, oh gosh, bum fucking?

Oh no. She wants a bum fucking does she? I'll see what I can do. And you can probably guess what was in my note to Tom:

Let's give Sandy an extra surprise at the end. After it's all over, tell her there's one more thing you want to try out.

Have her lie on her back. Then pick up both her legs by her ankles, and have her help you to raise her legs way up towards her head. Hold her up there. The using the belt, whip her bottom holding her legs up like that. It's called "diaper position". Sandy will love it, especially if you spring it on her. You'll see that all her girl bits are totally on display. She'll be feeling that exposure!

Double up the belt and wrap it once around your hand so there's only six inches or so left of doubled up belt. That will make it much easier. Then use fairly light, fairly fast strokes. Tell her it's a present from me. Take her to yellow like this, for me.

Oh, and one more thing. Sneak out and buy some cold cream (it's makeup remover - like from Pond's for example). Put it in the fridge. And after Sandy is done, massage it into her cheeks, and then, well, you'll know what to do after that!

Julie
Tom certainly did know what to do after that.

74 comments:

  1. i implore you not to include strangers in your play, or encourage others to do it. they did not consent to being involved. service workers especially are just trying to do their jobs; please leave them out of it. i have been there, and it may be fun for you, but it's not fun for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The interaction described seemed to be nothing but positive for all concerned. It seemed like it brightened up the lady's day. I might agree with it being poor judgment had it turned out differently, but the fact is that it didn't. It was just words, and considerably more mild than you would find in mainstream movies. You need to lighten up.

      Delete
    2. I've got 20 years of management in customer service, and I'm gonna have to call bullshit on you here Julie. The easiest way to get rid of someone who crosses your boundaries is to smile and send them on their way. That doesn't mean we find it amusing... It means we value our jobs and dont know if you're crazy so we're just going to get you out of there.

      Would you tell a cashier "We're gonna go home and fuck"? Out of nowhere? Because as a spanko, spanking is the same as fucking for me. My partners get that shit sometimes... Couples telling them that they're going home to have sex, getting hit on, etc... We just want to do our jobs. But we also don't know if you're going to be the guy who got offended for being asked to turn off his porn in the drive through and came inside ready to get violent. And so my partners tend to just awkwardly chuckle and get the pervs out the store.

      Do I step in? Yeah. But half the time I don't even get told until the customers out because they feel grossed out and unsafe.

      Please stop involving us in your pervert moments. We didn't consent and if you think our smiling acceptance means we did, you have little self awareness and a lack of understanding of human behavior. I think Tom and Sandy are adorable and I've been reading your blog for years but if rang you out and you told me David was going to spank you later I wouldn't like it. Because I'd have to tell you "I'd really like you to get your coffee and stay, but that behavior is making me and my partners uncomfortable. If you wish to stay here I need you to not discuss such things with myself, my staff, or other customers. " And then its fucking awkward for all of us, and not in a sexy way you, me, David and Sandy enjoy .

      Delete
    3. You need to consider the feelings of other people. How do you know it brightened her day - would they have been able to tell if it didn't? Do you think service workers are taken seriously if they are made to feel uncomfortable? As someone who works in customer service, even as a kinkster, I don't want to be included in other people's play without giving consent.

      Delete
    4. Really? This is the hill y'all willing to die on?

      It was literally a half comment, it's not like he turned her over his knee, lifted her dress and pulled down her underwear in the middle of the store.

      I've worked in bars, I've worked in 24/7 establishments and I've worked at a liquor store in my non-academic life so I've plenty of experience here too... can I just say a half comment like that is something I'd of WISHED for instead of even half the shit thrown at me over the years.

      Do you know how many drunk men I've had grabbing my ass? How many cat calls and comments about my tits I've had over the years? How many times customers have screamed at me for not selling to them because I know they're giving it to the 16 year old standing outside? It would be merciful to get a half comment from some nervous girl about a spanking.

      Jesus christ. I'll do it to save Julies ass, you all need to fucking grow up and stop with the woe is me act. It's fucking pitiful.

      -Kasey

      Delete
    5. Scorched earth... 🔥 🔥 🔥

      Delete
    6. It was really very offhand. No offence intended and none taken. I've been back in and we're friendlier than ever. She's asking about relationship status with Tom. 😊

      Delete
    7. Wish I'd seen this earlier - cassom & Anon; you're assuming Sandy is unable to judge how well a person is likely to take if. Would she have said it to somebody wearing full religious garb, or who looked like they were having a bad day, or not the type to be good honoured about such a comment?

      Furthermore, it's not like they were saying it to someone out on the street. Although Sandy doesn't specifically say drugstore, a place selling a lot of hairbrushes probably sells condoms, lube, pregnancy tests. A woman choosing to work in a store like that probably isn't going to be squeamish about the idea of adults getting it on.

      My last job was the sexiest of all retail work, if not THE sexiest profession - that of dry cleaner. Do you think I was oblivious as to how lipstick would end up on a man's jacket collar, or how a bridesmaid's dress would get grass stains on the back? Like the cashier in Sandy's story, I was a professional, and though I wouldn't raise the topic of what they'd been doing to create such stains I also wouldn't censor the customer or make them feel awkward.

      There's more than one type of customer service job and more than one type of customer service assistant. If you take a public-facing position then you know the risks you take. Don't lump Sandy in with the genuinely shitty customers you no doubt have had to deal with - you're both shitting in her cereal for no good reason AND lowering the bar for what a problem customer is for the rest of us, which results in serious ethical breaches like the ones Kasey states above being taken less seriously.

      Delete
    8. Thank you for some common sense, Tankerton. Of course I'm reading the situation and had a sense of how she would react.

      Delete
  2. Great scene! Great that Tom gave you the spanking(s) you wanted. Fun little outing at the drugstore. When did this happen? Did the drugstore lady follow up? She seemed interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun indeed. Your comment is such a contrast to the one above!

      Delete
    2. Tom was great. No direct follow up, but we're on even friendlier terms than before.

      Delete
  3. Yet another fun post in the Tom and Sandy vein. Love how you encouraged Sandy to drag in the shop woman. Sounds like she was totally on-board. Is that an indicator that our favourite sport is gaining ground or what? I mean we wouldn't want it go totally mainstream now would we? That would dilute the special secret cachet it has now. As you intimate, Tom and Sandy could take it from here, and figure the rest out on their own, but I gather they rather like receiving their scripts from the puppet mistress. Would it be too much to ask of Tom and Sandy for them to report back to your blog readers on some of their subsequent adventures using these new-found "skills" over the coming months? I actually read this about 12 pm last night, but I didn't want to stay up still later to write a comment. So I'm doing that now. Once again congratulations to Tom and Sandy, and especially to Tom, for taking his girl where she wanted to go, even though it looked like a scary part of town! And honorable mention to you Julie for another well-thought-out algorithm of pain and excitement. Maybe future lessons could be less prescriptive and a little more open ended - like the equivalent of essay questions rather than multiple choice - challenging the dynamic duo to contribute more of their own agency into the process. They're doing great, but I'm asking myself what the next step is, if you are not quite ready to kick them out of the nest just yet. "Lapping it up" is again the phrase that comes to mind for Sandy, maybe verging on greedy for more of what she has longed for for so long, if that makes any sense. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is a greedy little girl, Frank, and what happens to greedy little girls? It looks like this one will have her bum thoroughly violated!

      I do want my kids to go out on their own. Hoping Sandy might start a blog of her own? She seems to love writing. It would be nice to get a new, young voice in the spanking blogosphere.

      Adult spanking has always been a bit "naughty". All those old movies with the pretty girls being spanked by the heroes. Those were tongue in cheek sexy, for sure. Frisky.

      Delete
    2. If Sandy would start her own blog, that would be wonderful. And it would be great to have it start at the beginning, as it were, of their spanking relationship. So appropriate. I for one, would follow their blog. And then you could be their blogging mentor as well, Julie, if they needed any advice on that front. - Frank.

      Delete
    3. I don't know. Without Julie's helpful editing of my disorganized emails...

      Delete
  4. Nice set of implements, the hairbrush though needs reinforcement.
    Sure you gave more items at home like cloth hangers, various types if cords, slippers/ sandals / shoes, rulers, wooden cutting board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not want to give them too long a list. Think of poor Sandy's bum! I'm sure they are all setup to try all those things over the coming months.

      Delete
    2. I want to try them all eventually.

      Delete
  5. By far and away the worse is the bath brush. My mother-in-law gift to her daughter. The long handle being the key, and hangs in the kitchen, painted red. Visitors will ask about it, but most know by know. One final note my wife has decided that I will be given maintenance spankings, will be spanked prior to going out and if she goes away on business I will be staying at my mother-in-law. Reason some outings I have gotten carried away, a sore bottom will control that. At my mother-in-law, I stay on my best behavior. Her punishment in the little boy treatment, bath, spanking, jammies, early bed time. Yes she has a bath brush, worse my name on it, and she spanks harder, longer than my wife. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been meaning to ask, is there a older lady friend that you been wanting to spank you. The spanking being a naughty little girl spanking. The reason I ask is my wife reading your blog, never has seen this mention, and told me that females realm of sexual satisfaction exceeds the males by zillions. Jack

      Delete
    2. Nobody in particular, but it does turn me on...

      Delete
    3. Bath brush might be scary.

      Delete
    4. Sandy forget being scared, it hurts like hell, trust me, my spanking dances are really good my wives saids. My mother-in-law is the one who gave her daughter the bath brush. Remember if you getting a spanking you have no voice as to what is used. Jack

      Delete
    5. Well, I do have a voice, as I am (for now anyways), just playing. The heavier wooden stuff we used is already bad enough (for me).

      Delete
  6. Fantastic! Can’t wait to see Tom really sacrifice and have anal sex with Sandy! What a martyr! I have found that there aren’t many things that get my heart beating like a shopping trip with some public exposure. I’m now recalling purchasing a riding crop at a local farm/feed/tack shop. These kinds of implements are much more affordable at these places than at fetish shops, btw. The very attractive woman at the counter smiled and looked me right in the eye-I can still see those beautiful grey-green eyes-and asked, “Is your horse bad?” Caught completely off-guard, I managed to stammer, “Sometimes…”. Her smile turned mischievous. She knew. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a giant sacrifice!
      That sounds like a great experience,

      Delete
    2. Everyone here is talking about getting me fucked in the bum. It's a bit embarrassing. I guess I brought that on.

      Delete
    3. The bridal range is much more affordable and varied than in inner-city stores as well, and most women prefer it to being held by the ears.

      Sorry, bridle range! Damn auto-correct...

      Delete
    4. You have a way of painting word pictures that embarrasses me even more. Two in two lines.

      Delete
    5. It's why Julie lets me stick around! Though I'll be honest, I was incredibly pleased with the bridal/bridle pun, and the debauchery implied!

      Delete
  7. Sandy is a very brave girl to out herself at the drugstore.

    As a spanked husband, my wife has often threatened to out me. Even though I believe that she is just teasing, my knees get weak whenever she brings it up.

    When she first took charge, she brought me to Dick's Sporting Goods to pick out a ping pong paddle to use on my bottom. She really dragged out the selection process. Even though there was no outward sign of its intended use, my cheeks were red the whole time.

    She made sure that we went was a busy time and I had to wait on line to check out. I can't imagine how it would have felt if I had had to reveal to the young man behind the counter that I was going to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy outing herself at the drugstore is very much from the Strict Julie playbook. There have been so many stories on this blog about how Julie has roped in innocent bystanders into her spanking fun and games. Daring indeed. - Frank

      Delete
    2. It is. Sandy is a blog fan. Note sure if M/F or F/M is easier to pull off. Pros and cons.

      Delete
    3. Public stuff has been in my mind since I was 13, so actually doing something like that was amazing.

      Delete
    4. My wife says that she may force the issue on publicly demonstrating her dominance. I am not sure if she is teasing or not. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

      Delete
    5. I hope it happens for you!

      Delete
  8. Wasn't there a discussion about being nice to those who read and take their time to comment on your blog posts? I seem to recall a certain spanking session you received. I think perhaps you're walking a fine line with some of your responses to people who seem to have legitimate concerns about the involvement of unconsenting and unaware persons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like we need a picture of Sandy to complete the mental image. Maybe not a face shot for obvious reasons, but something to showcase the large breasts and round bottom she’s mentioned. Perhaps that could also be an avenue to another spankable offence from Tom? Surely posting naughty pictures on a spanking blog would be justification for Tom to use some implements???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some women are comfortable sharing their bodies online, others are not at all. We need to respect both positions.

      Delete
    2. I prefer everybody to make up their own minds what I look like. Takes the pressure off.

      Delete
    3. I also need a literal image in order to have a mental image; so woefully unequipped am I when it comes to any kind of thinking. I understand that showing your face could be problematic, but that wasn't the bit I was planning to start at whilst I jizzed anyway.

      Maybe your boyfriend would see the photos and feel betrayed, and then you'd get spanked! That definitely seems like how he'd handle the situation, I feel like I know him better than you do at this point! And then maybe you could write about it, and I could cum again! Looking at the picture, though, because otherwise I might have a different mental image in my head, and that might make me some kind of queer!

      Delete
    4. I love the sarcasm. It's best when it's so close to something someone might say that you need to read it 2 or 3 times to make sure it is sarcasm. 😊

      Delete
    5. I'll be completely honest; I started using the internet at an early age and remember when it was all dancing hamsters and Red Dwarf trivia quizzes. I get scared that the other men are going to get too greedy and scare the women away again!

      Delete
  10. Good progress, next time use new implements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the usage of home items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I recall you using your shoe as well, you called it "ratty old shoe"

      Delete
    2. Will have to try the slipper.

      Delete
  12. I note that we haven't had any back comments from Sandy or Tom yet on this post. Would love to know their reactions to what is being said. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Sandy for sharing your perspectives, particularly re public play, which has been a tempest in a teapot for some folks here. It would be great if you started blogging but thanks for sharing all you have shared so far. Thanks to Tom as well for his sharing and participation in this little experiment. It seems to have been a huge success from what we read so far! - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frank, for being on this journey with us.

      Delete
  14. I notice Julie "accidentally" jumped from browsing for a number of implements to trying them out on Sandy's bottom whilst omitting buying them and going home! I know entrapment when I see it, Ms Delmar!

    Sandy: Obviously I have an interest in the subject matter, just like everyone else here, but also I find you to be an engaging and charismatic writer. It seems like you enjoy reporting back to Julie on your assignments and as such I hope you consider a blog of your own, or maybe a shared one with Tom, who we've heard less from but has been refreshingly honest and sincere in the comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie's presentation of my emails really cleans them up, especially the flow of the longer ones. But, it's actually good practice in writing, which helps at work.

      Tom only comments when I make him 😂. He still shakes his head at how obsessed we all are.

      Delete
  15. I have a foot fetish, I punish my GF if her feet are not given a proper pedicure.
    I give her bastinado with a very thin cane that stings, but I stop if I see her feet starting to bruise and I continue the punishment on her ass with her own slipper as a reminder to always keep her feet nice and soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revenge of the foot people!

      Delete
    2. It is a daily routine Julie, I kiss and worship her feet everyday, so she needs to take care of them as part of her normal hygiene and with extra attention since for me they are her main charms (same as her ass and tits).

      Delete
    3. She likes and sometimes she doesn't pedicure on purpose. Or just asks for falaka without any reason.
      Even if the cane is not handy she asks me to beat her feet soles with her slipper.

      Delete
  16. Sandy, please be generous and show us a photo of your feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Sandy, stop being so stingy when it comes to sharing intimate parts of yourself. Where else on the internet are we going to see photos of feet? Tom should spank you for being so selfish. And then you should post photos of your spanked bum! And then you should post that, and if you're still being tight fisted he should fuck you in the ass! And then you should post a video of that! And if you don't do that... Well, I can't imagine Tom staying with anyone so heartless, and obviously you'd be of no value to anyone online, so just fifty years of lonely anonymity until death? All because you withheld photos of your feet from obsessive fetishists? Great life decisions, dumbass!

      Delete
    2. Some requests are just so over the top that Sandy has to put her foot down... - Frank

      Delete