Saturday, February 5

Mr. Daniels' Severe Childhood Spankings

As you read from my previous blog entry, Mr. Daniels!, a world-famous spanking top, known as Mr. Daniels or Coach, introduced himself to me and we've been corresponding. Turns out, Mr. Daniels was well-spanked by his Grandma growing up!


Mr. Daniels shared with me some of his childhood influences and has graciously allowed me to share them with you as well.

For a bit of pertinent background, Mr. Daniels' father was absent, and his Mom had to spend the work week away from him, therefore he was mostly raised by his Grandma and his step-Grandad. He grew up in a rural area in Colorado, I believe.

Regarding his origin story, Mr. Daniels says:

I certainly developed this fetish at an early age, and I was always a bottom for years. I was a really naughty kid and was raised and disciplined (last switching was at 16 for stealing change from our golf course soda machine) primarily by my Grandma. I have some real life accounts of punishments from her that I fondly reflect back on. That might sound weird, but you know how it gets sexualized later.

I do know. I was mildly spanked by my Dad as a very little girl, and while it was not at all sexualized at the time, my memories of it have become totally sexualized, to the extent where as a grown woman I actually fantasize (and orgasm from) thoughts of my real Dad spanking me today. I think this is the germ of all my submissive spanking fantasies and activities

I wrote back to Mr. Daniels and asked if he could elaborate on his childhood spankings and if I could publish them. He agreed and wrote back.

I was a bit of a hell-raiser and naughty kid. I love both my Grandma and Mother for providing the discipline they did. I needed it. There are two really memorable spankings, both after puberty so I am sure they are more ingrained.

Before I relay the events, I once overheard them talking about spanking. My Grandma was the expert. "Be sure and always use the hairbrush or switch, you don’t want the kids fearing your loving hands, and be sure and spank them hard and give them a tomato bottom that leaves them bawling."

All spankings for as long as I can remember were on the bare, how else could you tell if you achieved the "tomato bottom" right? Further, when Grandma would announce the spanking and to get ready, in her house that meant remove your pants, underpants and socks. Then you were to stand in the corner of the bedroom and wait for your impending doom.

Oh my gosh! Hairbrush or switch. Tomato bottom. Leave them bawling. Completely bare below the waist. Corner-time before. By a no-nonsense older woman. And right up to age 16!?! I'm getting excited here.

Here's the first incident he recounted.

Age 14 – At high school looking under the stall in the girls' bathroom

This was a bad one. I was just fascinated by girls' privates back then. Well, I got caught trying to catch a look and the shit hit the fan. Spanking at my high school was allowed - 6 swats over jeans with a wooden paddle by the Assistant Principal. Before you could be paddled, they would call the parents and ask permission. Of course it was granted and I knew I was in all kinds of trouble. I slowly rode my bike home from school and was met at the door by Grandma holding her clothes brush...

Ok, you know you're in trouble when she's holding the clothes-brush. Clothes-brushes aren't like hairbrushes, they anticipate a whole new level of pain!

Long story short, she informed me I was to be spanked every day after school for a week. The incident was on Friday. I heard her call my Mom who said she would be coming over the mountain for the weekend to talk with me. Unbelievably, there was no spanking over the weekend, just being grounded and sent to bed without supper and endless scolding. 

But on that Friday, before my Mom came, I really got a hard spanking with that clothes brush. The sting from that thing is hideous. I actually still have it. These were OTK, with arm pulled back and leg wrapped over the thigh’s affairs, and I would be begging and bawling for it to stop.

Somewhat like this, minus the leg?

Then corner time, hands by sides until she said it was OK to come out. A hug and "I really wish I didn’t have to spank you, but I do it because I love you" and it was over. The next Monday all I could think about all day long was the spanking awaiting me. By the end of the week, I remember seeing deep bruises all up and down my cheeks and top of thighs. I earned every bit of those.

Phew, what a punishment. I can only imagine getting an OTK bare-bottom clothes-brush spanking to bawling. And then having to dread it and endure it right after school every day for a week. How could you ever concentrate in class, sitting on your increasingly sore butt, day after day, knowing your spanking awaited you as soon as you got home? I'd be crying and begging going into the front door before that schoolday's spanking starts even. And having each session capped off by sobbing bare-below-the-waist corner time, hands glued to your sides. And if you're a boy, knowing your genitals will be bared and flopping around across Grandma's lap as she blisters your ass to ripe tomato red each time. How utterly humiliating. How utterly effective.

Age 16 – Golf Course Soda Machine Robbery

This was the last physical punishment I received from Grandma. It didn’t matter an ounce to her about my age and that I had pubic hair etc. I was just a naughty boy in her eyes. 

The incident happened at the local municipal golf course where I would practice hitting golf balls. When I was walking back to the concessions stand, I noticed the guy who fills the soda machine had left out the coin box. I thought about it for a minute, then temptation took over and I dumped the coins in my golf bag. Not too smart. The coins made all kinds of noise when I walked and it was not very long before I was busted. 

The golf pro said he can either call the sheriff or call my parents to deal with this. Well, Grandma was called and she drove her pickup to the course to come pick me up. My head was spinning. She talked to the golf pro, and I was banned for the summer. She came out and told me to load my bike in the back. The drive home was horrible. She didn’t say a word until she pulled into the drive. 

When we got home she informed me I stunk and needed a shower, and to not bother getter dressed, but to stand in the bedroom corner. My bedroom was on the lower floor of a tri-level, so it had windows. I saw Grandma walk to the irrigation ditch that was on the lot that also had very nasty switches growing on the banks. I watched her pare those switches down with her trusty fishing pocket knife and try them out. I knew I was in deep shit seeing that.

Oh no. In very, very deep shit indeed. I can only imagine the shame and anger from his Grandma who had raised him in that community. And now it was known he was a petty thief. On the other hand, I think it takes a few experiences like that to make us good people.

I remember once shoplifting some makeup as a young teen. My Mom saw the makeup and asked me where I got it. I told her I had found a $20 bill on the ground and had used that. She asked me to show her the receipt. I said I had thrown it out already and she could dig through the garbage if she didn't trust me. She should have given me such a smack for that! Even though I was lying, I was indignant that she did not trust me. I could see in her face that she did not believe me, and she just looked so disappointed in me. I made a show of storming off, to preserve some dignity, but I felt horrible and incredibly guilty. I vowed to never, ever, do anything like that again, and I didn't. But boy oh boy I should have been spanked to tears for that, like Mr. Daniels is about to be...

It was a good 30 minutes before she came in. She had three switches in her hand, she grabbed me by the arm and bent me over the brass bed frame for a rather lengthy lecture.

So I'm trying to picture this. He's completely bare from his shower and has spent thirty minutes nose-in-the-corner knowing he was going to be switched, and knowing it would be really bad.

And then she comes in and pulls him out of his corner. Remember, he's completely bare. A 16-year-old boy, bare as a baby in front of his Grandma. And then she bends him over the brass bed rail. Those brass bed rails are pretty high.

Do you understand the implications for a young man to be bent over a thing like that, fully nude? I have certainly experienced being scolded in a position like that as a woman prior to my spankings, and it's so incredibly embarrassing!

You're not just "bending over", you're jackknifed over. The jackknifing is what causes the spreading of the cheeks and is what elevates the anal anatomy.

I can only imagine young Mr. Daniels' little bumhole was on full humiliating display for the entire lengthy duration of his lecturing and scolding. Possibly his penis and testicles as well, between his legs.

Grandma concluded that she planned on using all of the switches until broken. She walked over and opened every window and blind so anybody walking by could hear. It was dreadfully hot in the summer there.

Did she do that only because it was hot, or as an extra object lesson for him? He embarrassed her in front of the entire community. Was this the punishment fitting the crime? Would passersby hear his cries as he was being soundly thrashed? Could some even see through the open window from afar the naked boy thrashing under his Grandma's switch? Very possibly.

She told me to "take it like a man" and expected me not to move. I could cry but I couldn't move or put my hands back. This, without a doubt, was the worst switching of my life. She switched me from the top of my butt to mid-thigh. If I moved or tried to reach back, she switched my calves. The switches would wrap something awful which really made me try and bear down and "take it like a man". That is still a trigger phrase for me to this day. True to her word, she didn’t stop until all three switches were broken.

Imagine getting the worst switching of your life with the first switch, and then realizing you're only one third of the way through, and for all you know the remaining two switches might be sturdier still (none of them would have been frail, Grandma would have made certain of that). 

There was no hug or "I love you" afterwards. I had truly disappointed and embarrassed her in the community. She left me laying over the cold bed-frame. When I got up to look at myself in the mirror, I had many vivid red and slightly bleeding weals.

I then noticed myself getting hard!

And a spanko is born!

If you need an image to go along with the switching, here's a couple of my husband's backside after a thorough switching, though Mr. Daniels' seems worse.


Thank you for sharing, Mr. Daniels!

56 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never experienced the switch. The cane is bad enough, I has an aunt that would spank me otk with a hairbrush last one was at age 13 for starting a fire with my 3 younger cousins . She has them stand outside her bedroom and listen.It was the last spanking spanking she gave me while doing cornertime she noticed I had a semi hard on. So she stopped spanking me, after that all your teenage masturbation centered around spanking fanasties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, would you apply these two spankings on David?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor David, but do you have a place to cut switches from (I think you live in a city)?

      Delete
    2. I've switched him before (and been switched). We have a family cottage up North in the woods. Springtime switches are best around there.

      Delete
  3. If you want a good childhood/teenage spanking story, well I can provide that from my grandma at 12 and my mom at 15. Got my last spanking from my mom at 19 after my first semester of college with a 0.052 GPA. If I had your email, I’d share my stories and you can post if you want or do whatever. I think they’re funny now, but not at the time. But I look back and am pretty sure those 2 spankings are what turned me into a sissy submissive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely! My email address is given top right in the About Me box. Just substitute the character "@" for the word " at " and add a ".com" at the end. I was told not to write it out explicitly on my blog so that the spammers don't just scrape it right off and spam me to death.

      GPA of 0.052??? How's that even possible?!? Cutting class, not doing any homework, and partying, I imagine. I'll be looking forward to your account of your hiding. Hope it was a good one!

      Delete
    2. Just sent it to your email. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Kind of embarrassing.

      Delete
    3. I've received it. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. I’m sure being spanked by a mature lady is a fantasy many of us have had for a long time, it’s like the old Emo Philips joke.

    It’s a shame hardly any spanking videos feature a mature lady giving a good spanking to young (adult obvs) man - 99% seem to be hot young dommes spanking middle aged fellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few good ones. Might want to check out Miss Chris or Miss Lisa.

      Delete
    2. Been spanked by both ladies good recommendations Miss Julie
      lj

      Delete
    3. Thanks Julie - both Ladies look
      Amazing but don’t think either have any clips for sale - maybe I’m looking in the wrong place

      Delete
    4. I thought they have somewhere....

      Delete
    5. I’ve tried Clips4Sale but other than that I’m out of ideas unfortunately

      Delete
  5. Having been switched on bare legs as a kid, it holds no attraction to me as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know for me - it's a unique kind of sting, like a wasp bite.

      Delete
  6. From your last post, when you said spanking and sex go together, I showed my wife, once again not knowing how a woman thinks, she said she knew. What she said next was a total surprise, when I feel I need a spanking, just asked, but how the spanking is given is left up to her. She then told me, my erections will be addressed prior to, I said the spankings will hurt more, she reminded me her way. Then of all things, she went to the closet and pulled out a old spanking magazine I had, that I did not know she saved. You will pick a picture and you will masturbate, sitting on the toilet, naked, she smiled and said this is how you got your first adult spanking, I caught you. Waiting for a response she then said, and I said Yes. Short memory you have, Yes What. I then said Yes Mommy. Pick a picture she said. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should sometimes spank you with a nice full erection also.

      Delete
    2. At first she did, sometimes making me stand there, she just sat and looked at a magazine, made a comment or two. Jack

      Delete
  7. The first pic is of Dana Specht. I have been fortunate enough to play with her a couple of times and she gives a wonderful spanking. I wanted a thorough, OTK, Mommy spanking with her hand and paddle and she was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana is the prefect strict Mother, I would pay to have her give me a truly proper spanking. I would guess the spanking would be more than you would think. Yes I shared this with my wife, she agrees that Dana is that woman most men are looking for. I'm lucky I have that 'Mommy' I was wanting, and never have been across Dana Lap, my wife has insured her spankings last a long time time afterwards. The bath brush speaks loud and clear. Jack

      Delete
  8. I don’t have memories of being spanked as a child. I’m not sure how spanking became sexualized for me. I do remember seeing a post in the local newspaper’s advice column about a young woman being spanked in front of friends, “panties at half-mast.” I clipped and saved that column for a long time. I didn’t really know why, but reading it gave me “funny feelings” that I didn’t really understand, similar to how I felt when I saw Julie Newmar’s Catwoman on the 1960’s Batman series. Maybe I’m just naturally wired to be aroused by the idea of spanking. I do know for sure that when spanking becomes reality, I have zero ability to “take it like a man.” On at least two occasions in the past when I was being spanked by women capable of delivering a serious beating, I was exposed as someone who couldn’t handle what he asked for. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, clearly you need to be tied down then.

      Delete
    2. I agree. Great minds think alike? - david

      Delete
  9. OMG that brought back a memory when i was in High School. I grew up in a small town in Ontario and this happened in the 70's. My mother was the female phys ed teacher at our local high school. One day I stupidly joined a group of boys and there firecrackers in the girls change room that caused a small fire. We were caught running by one of the janitors and promptly sent to the Principals Office. The other parents were called and my mother was summoned to the office. When she walked in the anger on her face was scary. As it was the end of the school day she grabbed me by the arm and said "we will discuss" this at home. I though great I would suffer a lecture and be grounded. She said nothing during the car ride home except go to your room and I will be up shortly. Five minutes later the door opens and in walks my mother carrying her dreaded wooden hairbrush. Now my parents did believe in spanking for serious infractions yet I had not been spanked in over a year. She informed me that she had already spoken to my father and they agreed this was definitely a spanking offence. Somehow I knew not to argus as getting it from Dad could be worse - boy was I wrong. My mother was a tall 5'10 athlete. She promptly sat down on my desk chair and told me to drop my pants and underwear and go over her knee. I then got "the spanking" of my life and ended up crying like a 5 year old. Like Mr Daniels the constant trusting into my mothers lap had the same affect as when she yanked me off her lap i was rock hard which she seemed to ignore. Minutes later my older sister snuck in my room to check on me as she heard my spanking from the kitchen. She also noticed my erection and such stated my life as a spanko also!! I have a part two involving my sister! Jay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Julie would you give Mr Daniel a good spanking or switching if you could?

    Lot people get into spanking from childhood memory if ask me seem like Coach Daniel is no different he justr like all us other spanko

    i am just upset lot people had gotten more or lot of spankings then i ever will even so i gotten spanked in my childhood by parents

    Some female become Top only and give out spankings to naughty boy make living with the lifestyle like that i often wonder but dont hear from female if they ever became Top spanker only from experience first time they gave punishment spanking to naughty boys or girls before doing session

    guess some just have have the right personailty be the take charge type person & fit them i even wonder more stories if female became spanker after being ask by some one to spank them or was their decison to spank the person first time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I can enjoy both topping and bottoming. With David I can spank him and still have no trouble with him being dominant.

      Delete
  11. Mrs Julie i also have question for you Do you ever feel need want spank someone for their bad behavior right on spot

    when you started spanking david if another guy or male friend came up ask you to spank them or confess they into spanking
    Would you spank them or give them a spanking along with husband or would u say sorry i just spank my husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have given a spanking to a guy (a sort of in-law) who was peeping on me when I was having a shower. That was real.

      On the second question, it would depend on the circumstances I suppose.

      Delete
  12. My wife deals with erections before giving a spanking in a similar manner. I get a rubber-gloved hand-job to ejaculation from her prior to every spanking. Her spankings are always administered with my panties pulled down, bare bottom. Never a mild hand-spanking either. They always start with a ping-pong paddle or hairbrush, move to a spencer paddle with holes, then conclude with a wide belt or leather strap. She firmly makes sure to remind me who is in charge at least once a week. This is no game either, it is a very real lifestyle FLR where she IS the boss, which we both need. Shortly after we started dating, she demanded I wear panties to show submission to her. I gladly did so and asked to start wearing a bra as well, which she gladly forced upon me. I am gladly her well-spanked submissive feminized husband and have been for over 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are both happy with the arrangement. That's great!

      Delete
  13. Wonderful stuff! Momma's Brush is almost as evocative as Daddy's Belt :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I imagine you and Sue giving a similar spanking to Mr. Daniels.
    https://m.vk.com/video-178896922_456241221?list=dbc880342d13c86356&from=wall-178896922_8988

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. That bristle-side down really made him bright red!

      Delete
  15. Saw he got a clothes-brush spanking every evening after school for a week from grandma. That sounds like a grand idea for my husband which IS going to start tomorrow night. We both gleefully read your blog and it has given us several scenarios we have engaged in. I am naturally dominant and he is very submissive, which works great for us. I have decided to take him on a surprise shopping trip for new undergarments, all of which will come our local Soma Intimates store. A friend of mine is the manager of that store where he will be getting a very humiliating fitting for bras and panties. Any protests while there is going to result in a bare bottom paddling right then in the dressing room. My friend that runs the store believes in husband spanking as well and has gladly agreed to participate. Just the thought of doing this has me soaking wet in my panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well do please report back after his week. Make sure each spanking is hard enough that he's really going to dread the next!

      Delete
  16. OH, MY GOODNES! Anyone want to be my "Grandma" for an afternoon???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Regarding comments about the dreaded switch.

    Of any implement ever used on me, the freshly cut willow (or whatever they called those things that grew on the creek banks) are the worst. My Grandma’s technique was fast and furious. She would keep switching me one stripe after another, in rapid succession, until the switch would break. Absolutely overwhelming, no time to process, just sheets of stinging welts and plenty of tears and yelps for it to stop.

    [for the photos, click HERE - Julie]

    Here is a photo from Real Spankings. Note the poor girl on the end (Jasmine) properly switched, and check out the welt across her calf. A Grandma favorite for not holding position.

    Now for a little comparison, this poor young lady endured a proper caning. Note the focus on the "sit spot".

    The switch is way worse and much more unpredictable than the cane with the occasional wrapping. The switch is really bad and really meant to teach a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which one's worse! They both look pretty bad to me...

      Delete
  18. His Grandma was quite a women. She really knew how to spank the boy out of a young man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I'm ever at a place in my life where I could try to meet another woman, this post would just about sum up whatever a future woman might need to know about me.

    "Spanked every night for a week." I read that section of the post and haven't been that hard since maybe the teen years a decade or two or three ago...

    And being expected to hold position when it's darn near impossible is just plain intoxicating to consider. My favorite videos without doubt are when the spankee is pushed to the point where they can't stay in position. AND they're told to stay in position knowing full-well that it means the spankee has to fully accept the punishment and that it will continue until they do. Definitely my favorite part of a scolding when I see/hear it. Lc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, David also read this post and was "inspired" (I got a red light ticket with a hefty fine - I'm paying him back the fine with hairbrush spanks divided over 5 work days - 2 down so far, 3 to go 😥)

      Delete
    2. julie, julie, julie,

      So very glad I, or shall I say Grandma… was able to inspire David into taking very appropriate action. Please explain what a “Red Light” ticket is? Does this mean you ran a red light, endangering yourself and others with this reckless behavior? Please explain to me the circumstances, were you distracted, by say “texting”? Or were you running late with an overly full schedule and you aren’t taking care of yourself? What is it girl? And yes Grandma was very direct and to the point. “Painful consequences for bad behavior” that was another classic Grandma phrase.

      I absolutely earned that hard spanking everyday after school. That behavior of trying to cop a look at girls privates in their bathroom WAS outrageous!

      I also never stole anything again in my life from that switching.

      The question is to David, are you going giving julie a proper “Tomato Bottom”? I think the readers of the blog should share in her lesson. After photos and the instrument of correction would be most appreciated!

      julie, slow down and breathe. And pay attention! Hope you learn your lesson!

      Delete
    3. Lesson being learned... 🍑🍅

      Delete
  20. Really great entry Ms. Julie! His grandma could definitely give him that "tomato bottom", and I loved your commentary about his experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Reading this really stuck with me. For reference I’m 29M. A day or two after reading this I walked into my Chiropractors office and an older woman (maybe mid 60s) was talking to the girls behind the counter. Apparently she was talking about an aunt who was not afraid to give a good switching. She said she thankfully was only on the receiving end once, but other cousins got it much more often. If only I had been there for more of the conversation. I immediately thought back to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a thing to have missed! But glad you caught the tail end.

      Delete