Thursday, February 24

Thoughts on Sexy Images

Came across some sexy images on BDSMLR. Thought I would post some here with my thoughts. Let me know which ones you like most in the comments!

1/

Her face and body posture captures the embarrassment of the situation perfectly. She is going to be punished, and she must lift her own dress to prepare for it. She has on a pair of simple white cotton panties that humiliatingly outlines her pussy lips.

2/

This lady was spanked (you can tell by her red bum) and then put outside the hotel room door as added punishment. This is what being a lippy Lauren gets you. Do you see the couple walking down the hallway towards her? Will she face them, desperately trying to cover her tits and pussy; or will she turn away from them and try to cover her big bum with her hands, hoping they won't notice she's just been spanked? Either way, they will certainly have a good laugh at her expense as she pounds on the door begging her husband to let her back in.

3/

The thrilling start of a very long, very hard spanking. Those panties will not be staying up for long.

4/

Oh my gosh, her desperation is palpable. Please, please, please, please, please, Daddy!

5/

Speaking to Sandy here. Is this what you really want from Tom young lady? You'll look and act just like her, you know.

6/

An average man properly hand-spanking a naughty girl across his knee. The kicking, the shrieking. It's exactly what you want to see. He needs nothing more than his hand to impart a serious lesson.

7/

Punishment for when she gets too excited over her spankings. After she's cum three times, the real belt licking will start.

8/


A "judicial" level of punishment. Performed in full public view, the victims of her thoughtless vandalism front row center. She'll think twice before re-offending. The judge noted on the sentence: "public caning. 24 strokes. bent well over. nude. restrained. legs spread. genitals fully displayed"

9/

Is she going to let him cum or will she ruin it, maybe?

10/

When I first became a genuine spanked wife, one of the first things my husband insisted on was training me to give him a proper blowjob. I received many spankings until I started getting it right.

11/

If you have a cock like that, you're going to get a girl like that, and she'll do as she's told.

12/

Here's a very, very good girl.

13/

My husband approves of her timeout posture. Her bum has only been swatted a couple of times as her panties came down. She's waiting for her real spanking to begin. She'll be waiting quite some time yet, the poor girl. But this is what we spanked wives sign up for.

14/

The most painful cut of all. Look at her head pop up!

15/

Back in the day, this was a real punishment for naughty teens. Daddy would take you down to the basement, make you drop your pants and panties, and then, holding onto a wrist, whip your ass around in a circle. The severity was set by the umber of circles she had to do. 20 was routine. 50 trips for more serious matters. After that many trips around the circle, the poor girl could barely walk back upstairs, it hurt so much.

16/

I've been spanked like this. You literally go up as high on your tiptoes as you can to escape the pressure, but it's inexorable, and the thin material cuts deep into your cunt and bisects your asshole regardless as you are given a good hard spanking dangling there like that. Each spank and the subsequent wriggling seems to drive the material in deeper, past the outer lips, past the inner lips, pressing right into the vaginal hole, the clit, the peehole, and the anus. Very painful. Very humiliating.

17/

Love the gratuitous breast baring before the inevitable hard fucking. She's being completely owned.

18/

This is one of the most humiliating spanking positions if you ask me. I had David spank me like this (fully nude like her) in front of my family in Chapter 63 of my book, Julie's Spankings:

"Julie, you know right from wrong. Was that right or wrong?"

"But I am a customer," I said, pouting like a child.

"Let's have a show of hands, who thinks what Julie did was wrong?" David asked my family.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Put up their hands. Even Nancy. I was glaring at Nancy as she did it, but she hesitatingly raised her hand anyway. That little traitor! After all I'd done for her.

David put up his hand as well. "What's your vote?" he asked me.

I did know right from wrong. I put up my hand too.

"Well, I think that's unanimous," said David. "Now," he continued, with a little chuckle in his voice, "show of hands, who votes for a spanking for Julie, right here in the living room, right now, as punishment?"

Everybody shot their hands up again. Even Nancy raised hers eagerly too, glad that someone other than her was getting spanked and she could watch. When I glared at her, she stuck out her tongue.

I determinedly kept my hand down that time.

"Well, not quite unanimous," David said, "but the jury has spoken."

"Clothes off, young lady," Mom said. Why did Mom always want me stripped for my spankings?

"Oh! This isn't fair!" I said as I stomped my foot.

"You heard your Mom, and you know you don't want to cross her," David said with a smile, referring to the super-embarrassing and painful birching and double switching Nancy and I received not so long ago.

I did my stupid strip tease in front of my whole family and then stood there, as was expected, with my hands on my head facing them, pussy and tits on full parade for the questioning that was sure to follow.

"Why are you being punished, Julie?" David asked This had become sort of part of the ritual.

"For taking tarragon from the butcher's."

"For stealing tarragon from the butcher's," David corrected.

"For taking it," I said again, pouting.

David sighed, stood up and started reaching for my paddle hanging on the wall.

"For stealing it! For stealing it!" I said quickly, and everybody laughed.

Mercifully, David put the paddle back on the hook.

"It was a petty theft, though, I think my hand will suffice to teach you a lesson."

Thanks Gawd!

David walked up to me, picked me up under his arm, put his foot up on the wooden coffee table and dumped me across his one raised knee. He was handling me as if I weighed no more than a small child.

My arms and legs bicycled in the air for purchase where there was none. I was bent way over his knee with my bottom pointed towards my family. I knew they could see my pussy and bottom hole clearly when I was like this.

David brought his hard hand down repeatedly on my very exposed rear end. When he spanked low across both cheeks, his palm spanked my pussy a bit as well, which I was sure everybody could see. My spanking was mercifully short, and I was set back on my feet again.

"Go on and get dressed, no timeout needed," David told me. I did so with alacrity and then sat back down amongst my sniggering family. My cheeks burned with shame, but so they should. I had done wrong and needed to be punished for it, and that itself was the ultimate source of my shame.

"Tomorrow we're visiting the butcher, young lady, and you'll fess up and apologize to him," David said. Oh no, that would be so humiliating.

19/

Look at this poor boy. He's been crushing on one of his sister's bffs who is way out of his league. They're fed up with his attentions. First his sister and her two bffs stripped him bare and put a pink dog collar on him. Then his sister made him kiss her ass as he jerked off onto a plastic plate. His crush crouched to show him her cleavage which prompted his spurt. Then his sister made him eat it. It will teach him a lesson about aiming too high in future. It's really for his own good.

20/

The difficulties of being a nude life model. Do they get spanked if they display "attitude"? If they do, this one is getting a good one for that look she gave her artist.

21/

This is a great example of the power of a man's hand. He is not going hard at all, and yet look at the state of her bum, how much she wriggles, and the desperate expression on her face. And he's barely getting started.

Imagine if you were witnessing this girl's spanking from this position. Would you smirk at the way her pussy and bumhole dance open and closed for your viewing pleasure? I would. Yes, young lady, spankings are meant to be both painful and embarrassing.

22/

They just came home and she had been behaving abominably while out. This husband could not even wait to get her into the privacy of the bedroom. She was caught and spanked right on the stairwell.

"Please Dear, no! Not in front of the kids!"

23/

Timeout will be made very difficult for her today. That cock better be down her throat with her lips touching the balls or else there'll be hell to pay.

24/

I used to have a 24, which was a short video of a woman having painful anal sex and then having to thank his cock afterwards, but a prissy blog follower reported it to blogger and it was taken down. To whomever reported that video, that you can't see a CLEAR genuine consensual D/s dynamic in action makes me very sad for you, and you have no business following my blog. I feel, and act, like that woman every time I get anal from my husband. I beg and squeal and tell him it's too big, and beg for it to stop, and he sometimes just laughs at me. I have my safewords that I don't use. And I always crave it again afterwards.

Here's the kinder, gentler, less exciting replacement (which I also think is very cute):

69 comments:

  1. Loving 1 - the shame of lifting yiu skirt up and exposing yourself and waiting!!

    4 - sooo hot, love your caption

    7 - also so hot! I'm made to rub my pussy went bent over being spanked.

    Thanks Julie for giving me the confidence to encourage my husband to spank me more, he loves it as much as I do now! Off to orgasm over this amazing post!

    Fiona xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, I totally agree.
      And wonderful that you are getting your husband to spank you more! Are you following along with Tom and Sandy's exercises, or are you more advanced than that?

      Delete
    2. We are following along with Tom and Sandy's exercises slowly, love them! Xx

      Delete
    3. Are you going to take the anal sex challenge, though? That's going to be intense for the kids.

      Delete
  2. Disturbing last video :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. But I found it exciting. I think she liked it in the end.

      Delete
  3. Great photos and exciting descriptions.
    I personally love public games so the number 2 touched me.
    As a punishment, my wife once stood for 5 minutes in a lit window in the evening. Completely naked, bare ass to the street. The butt is slightly red after spanking. I watched the situation from the street, being in touch with her on the phone. It was late and I thought no one would see anything. But two young guys, about 20 years old, were passing by. And they noticed her. They looked at her for about a minute and commented. I think they have not forgotten it for a long time :) My wife was very embarrassed :)

    Ralf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice idea :) I was just pretending to be a passer-by who was busy talking and not noticing anything. But believe me, her bare, shiny ass looked amazing in the window :)
      I, too, would like to be a "victim" of public exposure after spanking.

      Ralf

      Delete
  4. Love the thank you kiss. Whether after a spanking or a fucking, whether it is a wife or a sissy boy on their knees, it is the thank you that seals the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that she had to address his cock directly.

      Delete
    2. I hope that Sandy watches 24 many times. That little wife kissing and thanking 'the boss' has been truly taken in hand. If she is sure of herself, she should watch it with Tom and ask 'the boss' to take charge.

      Delete
    3. Regrettably, somebody on here reported that video to blogger and they removed it. Fear not, I have sent it directly to Sandy's inbox. Between that and 5, I want her to be very sure she wants to be trained to take it in the butt.

      To whomever reported that video, that you can't see a CLEAR genuine consensual D/s dynamic in action makes me very sad for you. Please stay far away from my blog.

      Delete
    4. Gulp. I've watched it many times now. I find it very exciting. I'm still keen to try it.

      Delete
    5. Sandy

      I am glad you had access to the original video. It would be very unfair if all you saw was the PG version. When a dom uses your asshole, particularly for the first time, it will hurt.

      So, think about and be sure. I can say from personal experience, if you really want to be his submissive, there is nothing like the afterglow.

      Delete
    6. I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete
  5. The last video is awful, actually. It should not be about this kind of pain, I think. My dom regularly fucks me in my bum, but with proper stretching it never hurts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masturbating in front of others, this was my wife solution for me. Oh the spankings hurt, but in the front room, my mother-in-law present and her best friend, both knew I'm spanked. They enjoyed the show, made comments, but that was all, once again the female looks on sexual things more mature than males. In this case, I was soundly spanked with the bath brush while the two watched, once again made comments. Facing the wall, just wanted to go to the bedroom, My wife got her point across and as she said, it could be worse. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially embarrassing for a boy because you spurt and totally disgrace yourself. How does cleanup go? On your hands and knees with your mouth?

      Delete
    2. My wife brings home the point that only little boys play with themselves. I'm taken to the bathroom and she cleans me up, scolding, a few spanks. If I'm really a mess it is a bath, and then a sound spanking, wet bottom, either in the bathroom or in the front room. I've said it before a woman can make a adult male feel like a naughty little boy, by just her words, tone of voice and in my case I do as told. The first time I called her Mommy was being spanked and her mother walked in. Do you have a naughty little boy Dear she said, Yes Mother, suggest he calls you Mommy when he needs a spanking. Say it my wife said to me, Mommy I'm sorry. Jack

      Delete
    3. I have to disagree strongly with your first statement! 😂

      Delete
    4. Why do you strongly disagree? Jack

      Delete
    5. Because she's not a little boy, and she plays with herself more than just about anybody!

      Delete
    6. My wife is calling me a little boy, not the other way around. As for Juliesp she is not a little boy either. Jack

      Delete
  7. Happy Friday! Thanks to Julie’s magic, I’m starting my weekend as hard as I can get, even without benefit of one of my little blue pills! In virtually all of these images, I find myself identifying with the woman and envious of what is happening to them. I love the humiliation of 1. Having to expose myself for judgement always gets me going. In 2., I’m wondering who is taking this picture, while imagining the thrill of public exposure and wondering how far I could be pushed. 5. Yes! I want that! I still have trouble with imagining a man doing it to me, but that’s why strapons were invented, right? 8. Is “why do I want this?” I know I couldn’t take it, I would have to be restrained, I would immediately regret it from the first stroke, but I still want it! 11. I don’t have a cock like that, not even close. I have never been worshipped like that and never will be. Pity blow jobs is all I’ve ever gotten, and I can count them on one well-used hand. 14. Is another “why do I want this?” 19. Is such perfect humiliation, but PLEASE don’t involve my sister! But make it my wife and two other family members and it works perfectly! 23. There would be hell to pay for me! 24. Yes, I want this. I want it to hurt! Why? - They all add up to my desperately wanting to be spanked and fucked and humiliated, and I can’t get there from here! - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments. I literally thought of you when I wrote the caption for 11.

      Delete
  8. It's Sandy in the hallway, behind the door. As Julie pointed out, she has a red bottom. It's not a game, it's a punishment. She begs:
    "Please Madam, let me in, there are people coming, let me in, I will do whatever you ask, please, Madam, I beg you...
    Maybe Tom would have had mercy, but with Julie behind the door, there's zero chance the door will open....

    Paddle P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post Julie. #14 - The most painful cut of all would be better administered with her lying on her side holding herself open for the cut... it is hard to get a good swing from above.
    #16 - Wonderful way for both men and women to be beaten. Thank you for your use of the word "cunt", it is very arousing when women use the word to reference female genitalia - I wish more did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shame a girl feels when her pussy and bumhole are exposed to male crowd is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  11. The being helpless in number 18, naked and over the knee being spanked where your feet and hands can find nowhere to support yourself! A daunting but exciting situation
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  12. No 9 ruined orgasm - but she should be torturing his nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you were spanked naked on display in front of your family did anyone comment on your shaved pussy? Clearly you had shaved yourself smooth for sex - such a slut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comments, mercifully, but my knowing they knew was embarrassing regardless.

      Delete
    2. Right, no comments... Until you left the room!

      Delete
  14. My top three: 2, 8, and 9.

    I travel a lot and LOVE naughty fun in hotels! I have pics of my wife in lingerie, flashing and nude in hotel hallways. The one time she dared me, I had to go to the ice machine while wearing her leopard print thong! My heart was pounding the whole time, every little sound got it racing even more. I was so incredibly hard the whole time!

    My wife has also given me some pretty intense spankings with pics to prove it! If the bruise don’t last a week, it wasn’t a real spanking! We love to spank each other in hotels, during the day, when we know housekeeping is nearby by and will hear the paddle on our butts! The sexual excitement is unparalleled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 is a popular one! Love it!

      Delete
    2. I just want to spank that lovely fat arse and watch it wobble!

      Delete
    3. Me too, especially as part of a comprehensive diet and fitness plan.

      Delete
    4. Her ass is PERFECT.

      Don’t want none unless you got buns hun!

      Delete
    5. I bet you would make a fantastic STRICT weight loss coach, Julie. Ever thought of taking it up professionally?

      Delete
    6. Oh, I would love to! Pretty limited customer base, though, whatever us spankos may think.

      Delete
    7. I could afford to lose a few kilos Julie! Where do I sign up?

      Delete
  15. I love the third frame of #18. He had thoroughly asserted himself, her bottom was sore, and she had to sit on a hard wooden chair bare naked in the middle of the room. But he look on her face says that she is worried about what comes next. Will a neighbor pop in? Will she get another spanking? I bet she is hoping for a chance to get on her knees and show her husband that she wants to be a good wife.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandy, it's important for you to focus on your dirty little bum hole half an hour before Tom anally punishes you.
    Focus on your asshole contracting and relaxing it as if you were trying to poo. You'll have less pain.
    You can also do this without panties while shopping with Tom at the mall.
    Visualize it.
    Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think a little plug would help, Chanelle?

      Delete
    2. Not too small...but, sure.
      Although we don't know anything specific about big Tom's equipment...
      Chanelle

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the tips, Chanelle.

      Delete
    4. You are kind, Sandy.
      One last tip:
      you say it's embarrassing to get your asshole wiped like a little kid.
      If you are into scat a little, do not count on Julie who is very prudish on the subject...
      Anal punishment can allow many amusements.
      Poopy pants, dirty girl?

      Chanelle

      Delete
    5. Thank you for the suggestion.

      Delete
  17. I showed my wife and she said being naked in the hallway of a hotel could be fun. I looked at her, she said you would be surprise how many women would enjoy doing that. She said it just a naughty girl thing. I then asked if caught by husband or boyfriend do they want to be spanked for being naughty. Of course she said, why else do it. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  18. Number 2 reminds me of a scene from the film Straight Outta Compton, where a naked groupie gets locked out of a hotel room, with her cuckolded boyfriend on the warpath in the corridors...

    ReplyDelete
  19. As with many, #2 & #9 are my faves, plus the sketch in the top right! 😎

    The dream is to lend #2 a not-quite-long-enough jacket, wait to make sure she's safe, then get rewarded for my chivalry by joining the game of truth or dare that the hen do/bachelorette party has going as the only guy!

    Also, I can imagine Julie as #2, who's been naughty on vacation and is looking to hide from her family after David left her in time out outside her room. She runs down the corridor to where Tom and Sandy are staying... But unfortunately they're couple #9!

    Sandy: "I can't help you right now, I'm thanking Tom for his stellar work on his latest assignment!"
    Tom: "Put any instructions for us in an e-mail!"
    Julie, shouting to the couple down the hall: "Hi, do you know if this hotel has a business centre?"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perhaps number 2 is at a weight-loss spa and has failed to meet her targets or been caught with snacks in her roon that are not on her regime. A good spanking followed by being put on public display to teach her some dietary discipline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps Julie is acting out her long term fantasy of subjecting her plump sister Nancy to a weight loss and discipline regime and is unsatisfied with her efforts in her fitness training sessions or the results at her weekly weigh-in and this embarassment is her punishment!

      Delete
    2. Love them both!
      A good shaming should fix her right up!

      Delete
  21. Julie
    Punishment now is mostly by me wearing a chastity device and further restrictions on my orgasms. Between normal denial and denial for offenses I hardly get to orgasm at all. But I’ll take that anytime over a hard caning. A cane hurts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine the desperate sinking feeling when you're keyholder adds another month onto your chastity. I'd take the caning anytime over that!

      Delete
    2. Yes, there are times I’d agree with this.

      Delete
  22. Would you consider doing a diaper punishment image commentary? I know many of your followers would love it!

    ReplyDelete