Sunday, November 6

Fifth Topix Posts - The Strap-On!

Taking him panty shopping was a real thrill, and now he has five pairs of panties of his very own that we can remember that trip by.

Happening at more or less the same time, I got into an argument with a fellow named Jim on the Topix forum. Jim has an odd sense of humour, that others do not recognize as humour (I certainly did not recognize it as such when he first suggested that he would rape me - but I now understand that he did not intend it to come across that way - Jim is a sweety after all). In the course of that discussion, giving as good as I got, the topic of strap-ons came up, leading to my decision to incorporate strap-on punishment for David going forward at the suggestion of Mistress Margaret.
Here is the exchange. It starts with a fellow named Barstone describing a domestic discipline situation. It is entertaining, so I reproduced it in full.

Barstone - Sep 17

Shortly after getting married at 20 I got into an argument with my mother in law. I was not spanked ever as a child. My mil took me into a room and told me she was going to teach me a lesson and that when she was done I would never talk back to her again. She then explained that she was going to tan my hide and I would not sit for a week. I thought this was ridiculous and when she ordered me to take down my pants I refused. Well minutes later I was pants down over her knee. When she was done I was howling. She told my wife that if I gave her any trouble to let her know. That was the only spanking I got from her but I have received many from my wife and my in laws know I am spanked. On several occasions my wife has spanked me in ear shot of her sisters. I am careful not to do anything to anger my mother in law. My wife carries her hair brush and has threatened to spank me in front of others but so far that has not happened.

maninfl

Spanking should be between two "comsenting" people! There must be a reciprocation agreement also! The case above is terrible, Bartstone should say to his wife - if this does not STOP there will bw Divorce in the very near future.

Barstone - Oct 31

Maninfl, I appreciate your comments. This was not a consensual arrangement at all. This has happened again a few days ago. I am essentially being black mailed, no joke. I was confronted by my mil with a series of misdeeds. She explained that I could submit to another spanking or face her telling my friends and teenage kids that she has spanked me and that she would spare no details about my crying and corner time. This is a very upsetting prospect. This subject of adult spanking is usually in the context you suggest and between two consenting adults its just fine. I have not been able to decide which of my choices is less distasteful.

Jim - Oct 31

I'd spank her ass and then she can't say anything to anyone. If she says something you can just say I nailed you too. So what. She is disrespecting you at this point. She deserves no respect back.

juliesp - Nov 1

Women always deserve respect, Jim. If you were my man, your pants would be off and you would be over my knee for a very extended session with my hairbrush until that little attitude of yours improved.

Jim - Nov 1

If and after I let you spank me, I'd turn you over and nail you until you sqealed like a little pig. We'd see who respected who. I have no problem respecting people as long as the respect is mutual. In his case, she is disrespecting him. There is a difference between humiliation and disrespect.

juliesp - Nov 2

Hmmmm. Sounds like fun! I'll bring my strap-on and we'll have a pig squealing contest! But it's a bit unfair, I know, because my strap-on is very big, and stays hard much longer than any man's little thing, Jim.

Mistress Margaret - Nov 2

I was wondering when the strap-on might come into play here. With your husband's new attire, have you completed the process and made him "the girl" yet?

juliesp - Nov 2

Oddly enough, I've used the strap-on on him before a couple of times. He bought me one a while ago and asked me to try it out on him. I thought it was weird, but gave it a try, what the heck. He said he liked the sensations, and I liked the strap-on pushing up against me. He said there are many nerve ending in his hole there, and that it was pleasurable for him. I thought it was pretty unmanly, and couldn't understand why he would want that, but whatever.

What a bill of goods he sold me! Now that he's "come out of the closet" on the spanking thing, and been put into panties, I have a whole new perspective on why he wanted me to use that strap-on. I'm sure some of it is what he says, but now I know that it's mostly about him wanting to be 'the girl', exactly as you suggest, Mistress Margaret.
I'm going to start incorporating the strap-on more now, as part of his punishment. I was always very gentle with him before, and I still intend to be safe, but once he's stretched out, I will give it to him so hard that he'll know who's "the girl" now!

Mistress Margaret - Nov 4

Interesting that you originally thought that the strap-on was unmanly. Now you have taken him shopping for panties, have him doing house work, and will use the strap-on for punishment.....

I would venture to say that you have successfully made him your
b!tch, and may want to let him know that at some time, such as when you are spanking him or.....

juliesp - Nov 4

You're right, I should tease him like that. When I'm giving it to him up the keister I should say something like, "take every inch you slutty little whore!" I love the suggestion! He'll probably get off on it, given his previous reactions.
It is definitely 'unmanly', without a doubt. But I didn't mean that in the sense I thought less of him. I am finding that I prefer more 'unmanly' men as opposed to the usual macho nonsense you get from them.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-wife and I watch the movie the opening of misty Beethoven we’re good looking guy was screwing A brunette while Misty screwed his ass from behind with the strap on. My wife looked at me with a nasty grin told need to buy her a strap on. A week later I was bent over pillows losing my virginity. Halfway through I actually came and tried to get up thinking my wife was done but she pushed me back down on the pillows and screwed me for another 15 minutes. Having always been the screw or I was finally finding out what it’s like to get screwed with nothing to do but take it from my wife laying there in the vulnerable doggy style position. I made a harness for my wife and we bought a better dildo and strap on play became part of our sexual repertoire

    ReplyDelete